• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Plastic Hanger Bags for Sale | Find the Perfect Fit at PC

In summary, the plastic hanger bags offered by the company have dimensions of 24 inches by 36 inches, making them suitable for standard hangers. They are also durable, made from high-quality plastic that can withstand heavy clothing items without tearing. Bulk purchasing options are available, and the bags have a sealable closure for added convenience. Additionally, the bags are eco-friendly as they are made from recyclable materials.
debbieskitchenhelper
Gold Member
Could anyone tell me if PC, still has the plastic bags that you hang on doors of people's homes??, Or does anybody have any to sell?? Please let me know,

Thanks in advance
Debbie

Nancy's used to sell them, but since we only have Merrill as a vendor now, we don't have them. You can email HO and request that Merrill stock them.

Merrill also has an email address for product suggestions.

Plastic Door BagsActually you can still get plastic door bags from Nancys site, no PC printed on them, but they are $6 for 100 bags. I got a few hundred and they worked great to put open house flyers in and they fit an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet easily. item #804 it's under advertising

804 Catalog Bags Clear plastic 10 x 15 inches
with 1½ inch hole

good luck!

Jess:)

what is nancy's website?

http://www.nancys-artworks.com

Thanks Ann!!

Thanks for letting me know. I do not care if they are plain white, just need them,, so thanks again,

Deb.

Plastic bagsYou can check with your local newspapers ... I can get hundreds of plain ones for just a few bucks.

1. What are the dimensions of the plastic hanger bags?

The dimensions of our plastic hanger bags are 24 inches by 36 inches, making them the perfect fit for most standard hangers.

2. Are the plastic hanger bags durable?

Yes, our plastic hanger bags are made from high-quality, durable plastic that can withstand the weight of heavy clothing items without tearing or breaking.

3. Can I purchase the plastic hanger bags in bulk?

Absolutely! We offer bulk purchasing options for our plastic hanger bags, making it easy for you to stock up and save money.

4. Do the plastic hanger bags have a sealable closure?

Yes, our plastic hanger bags feature a convenient sealable closure to keep your clothes protected and organized.

5. Are the plastic hanger bags eco-friendly?

Yes, our plastic hanger bags are made from recyclable materials, making them an environmentally friendly choice for storing and protecting your clothing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • vhadley
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • PCGINA