• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Spice Turn-About for Sale - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the New Spice Turn-About is a versatile kitchen tool that features a rotating base, adjustable shelves, and a clear lid for easy access and visibility of your favorite spices. It can hold up to 20 spice containers of various sizes and shapes and is made of durable plastic and sturdy metal. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. It can also be used for storing other small items such as vitamins, supplements, and craft supplies.
sherri lynn
:eek: I have a spice turn-about for sale. I wasn't thinking (as usual) when I placed my first order and got this and the one with the spices. Seeing as I don't need 2, I would be more than happy to part with the empty one, new still in box. Just let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

sending you a PM

Sherri just to let you know you are not allowed to list items in the catalog on here.

:eek:Oh, my gosh! I am so sorry! Can someone delete this? I didn't know, I apoligize!

sherri lynn said:
:eek:Oh, my gosh! I am so sorry! Can someone delete this? I didn't know, I apoligize!

Don't worry you won't get in trouble or anything. Just letting you know for the future!

YOU can delete it - go to Thread Tools - delete this thread.

What are the features of the New Spice Turn-About?

The New Spice Turn-About is a versatile kitchen tool that allows you to easily store and access your favorite spices. It features a rotating base for easy access, adjustable shelves to fit various sizes of spice containers, and a clear lid for visibility.

How many spices can the New Spice Turn-About hold?

The New Spice Turn-About can hold up to 20 spice containers, depending on the size and shape of the containers. It is designed to accommodate both standard and irregularly shaped spice containers.

Is the New Spice Turn-About dishwasher safe?

Yes, the New Spice Turn-About is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to preserve the longevity of the product.

What materials is the New Spice Turn-About made of?

The New Spice Turn-About is made of durable plastic, making it lightweight and easy to clean. The rotating base is made of sturdy metal for smooth and stable rotation.

Can the New Spice Turn-About be used for other storage purposes?

While the New Spice Turn-About is specifically designed for spices, it can also be used to store other small items such as vitamins, supplements, and craft supplies. It is a versatile and convenient storage solution for any small items you need to access frequently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 3girls
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Jeans Garden
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
abell
  • Jeans Garden