• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I.s.o. Pampered Chef Hand Lotion

V
vwpamperedchef
Just wondering if you (or anyone on your team) has any of the PC hand lotion. My mother in law loves the lotion and when I told her they discontinued it she was disappointed. Willing to buy more then one if the price is right. I dont want to buy the whole thing, because she just wants the hand lotion. Please do let me know.:angel:

You might want to consider getting her 1 now then watching the outlet for it.

Do you think they would seperate it to put it on the outlet? She just had a catalog show for my in January, and will do another in March. So maybe will do that for her. Thanks. But still looking if anyone has one to part with.

Ooh--- I have one! $10 plus shipping. It's got a label on the box from a vendor fair I did, but I can't get it off without ripping the cardboard. (If that makes any difference to your MIL.)

anyone else?? I'd like to buy more then one...

I got it in the mail to you this morning, Vanessa. Thank you.

Thank you Ann!!

Related to I.s.o. Pampered Chef Hand Lotion

1. What is "I.s.o. Pampered Chef Hand Lotion" and why is it discontinued?

"I.s.o. Pampered Chef Hand Lotion" is a hand lotion produced by the company Pampered Chef. It was discontinued due to changes in the company's product line and sales.

2. Is the hand lotion still available for purchase?

No, unfortunately the hand lotion has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase directly from Pampered Chef.

3. Is it possible to find the hand lotion anywhere else?

It is possible to find the hand lotion through third-party sellers on websites like eBay or Amazon. However, be cautious when purchasing from these sources as the product may be expired or counterfeit.

4. Can I purchase just the hand lotion without buying the entire product set?

Unfortunately, the hand lotion was only sold as part of a product set and it is not possible to purchase it separately.

5. Is there a similar hand lotion available from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef currently offers a variety of hand lotions in their product line, but they may not be exactly the same as the "I.s.o. Pampered Chef Hand Lotion". It is best to check with a Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations on similar products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
themaryk
  • cmdtrgd
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies