• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching Past HWC Product Orders in P3

In summary, to access your past HWC product orders in P3, click on the "Orders" tab at the top of the page and select "Order History" from the dropdown menu. From there, you can search for a specific product using the search bar, filter orders by date, and view the details of a specific order by clicking on the order number. You can also print a receipt for a past order by clicking on the "Print Receipt" button on the order details page.
byrd1956
Gold Member
In p3 how do you search for who ordered past HWC products?

so my guess either we cannot do this or no one else knows how either??

Go to Reports - Order History - Under "Category" click Guest Special. It will take a while to load depending on how many shows it has to go through. Then you'll have to search for the Help Whip Cancer items.I tried to look under Charitable Givings but it only have the ones for this year.

1. How do I access my past HWC product orders in P3?

To access your past HWC product orders in P3, click on the "Orders" tab at the top of the page. Then, select "Order History" from the dropdown menu. This will bring you to a page where you can view all of your past orders.

2. Can I search for a specific product in my past HWC orders?

Yes, you can search for a specific product in your past HWC orders by using the search bar located on the Order History page. Simply type in the name or product number of the item you are looking for and click on the search button.

3. Is there a way to filter my past HWC orders by date?

Yes, you can filter your past HWC orders by date by using the date range option on the Order History page. You can select a specific date range or choose from preset options such as last month or last year.

4. How can I view the details of a specific past HWC order?

To view the details of a specific past HWC order, click on the order number in the Order History page. This will bring you to a page with all of the details of that particular order, including the products ordered, quantities, and total cost.

5. Can I print a receipt for a past HWC order?

Yes, you can print a receipt for a past HWC order by clicking on the "Print Receipt" button on the order details page. This will generate a printable version of the receipt for your records.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • dme.grant