• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer Product Not for a Lefty

well...loved! It just takes a little bit of investigation to figure out what will be a hit with our customers.Understandably so! But the heel part does come off (it's a magnet)...so even guys can use it with dignity. ;)I completely agree! :)But, I still think it is cute. I am just bummed that I won't be able to get my hands on one.The heel part does come off (it's a magnet)...so even guys can use it with dignity. ;)I completely agree! :)But, I still think it is cute. I am just bummed that I won't be able to get my hands on one.
doughmama
Silver Member
Looked at our new HWC products and while they are cute, I am surprised by the cake cutter. We sell the slice n serve with the blade on both sides. Why didn't they continue that design with this product?? Also, the product spring guide picture has the blade on the left, but the flier for customers has the blade on the right. Which is it??

Would it be possible for you to please post what HWC products are for sale? I couldn't go to spring launch. Thanks!!

lesab said:
Would it be possible for you to please post what HWC products are for sale? I couldn't go to spring launch. Thanks!!

They're in your change over box. - not the products but pictures and prices.

Personally, I thought they were lame.

I think they are adorable and I think our customers will love them! Can't wait to get my hand on them. :love:

Sandi

I like them but still hoping for a small collapsible bowl in pink and white! Maybe next year.

doughmama said:
I like them but still hoping for a small collapsible bowl in pink and white! Maybe next year.

Oh, that's a great idea! I think I will e-mail home office. The more e-mails they get the more they listen to us!

I personally like the HWC items. Already have a show booked!

The cake server shaped like a high-heel shoe is very common gift item in my area - I see them everywhere. My guess is they had the original vendor make a custom "heel" with the pink zebra print and decided to sell it as is. It's probably a bulk item that they manufacture millions of at a time, so it's probably way too expensive to engineer a new type that has a serrated edge on both sides. It's a "novelty" item, for sale for only one month, so it makes sense to me why they wouldn't put the added investment in re-engineering an existing product.

cathyskitchen said:
The cake server shaped like a high-heel shoe is very common gift item in my area - I see them everywhere. My guess is they had the original vendor make a custom "heel" with the pink zebra print and decided to sell it as is. It's probably a bulk item that they manufacture millions of at a time, so it's probably way too expensive to engineer a new type that has a serrated edge on both sides. It's a "novelty" item, for sale for only one month, so it makes sense to me why they wouldn't put the added investment in re-engineering an existing product.

I guess, but it is not an inexpensive item. But I still think it is cute and will try to sell as many as I can. Gotta think positive, right?

of all the HWC products, the cake server just does nothing for me..

I thought it was a "FUN" novelty item as well. So did everyone I showed it too. However, that only is a showing. A picture. I will have to wait to see if they sell in May!

They're in your change over box. - not the products but pictures and prices.

We haven't received our change over boxes in Canada as of yet. Can someone post what the HWC products are?
Thank you!!!!

colegrovet said:

Understandably so! But the heel part does come off (it's a magnet)...so even guys can use it with dignity. ;)

colegrovet said:

Did you realize that the heel is magnetic and completely removeable and then it is just a metal cake server. I am not too girly, but like that it will completely go away, although I have a customer who loves it already!!!!!

Seeing as no one answered the original question, I pulled up the pictures I took at SL. The serrated edge is on the left side of the cutter.

I keep seeing this thread and thinking it's saying I can't have the HWC products!(Not that I want those horrible things.)

colegrovet said:

That is the only thing that I think is cute. But I won't be busting down the doors for any of the items. Pink Zebras....seriously!?!?!?

leftymac said:
I keep seeing this thread and thinking it's saying I can't have the HWC products!

(Not that I want those horrible things.)

Awwww! You are getting left out!! :)

I have found that often the things that we think will fly off the shelves are not the things that our customers go ga-ga over. We've had some HWC items in the past that I thought would sell out but that my guests didn't seem to want and others that I was luke warm about and everyone had to have. I bet there are a lot of customers who will LOVE these items, especially that cake server. I will share them with excitement (no matter my opinion) and share them at my shows and let the customers decide what's cool and what's hot.

I like the choices this year. I think the pink zebra stripes will be very popular in my area.

Does anyone have the item numbers so we can order these for display?
Can not seem to find them!!
Thanks!

So far people seem to think they're cute. The shoe is a hit with the women that are shoe divas... they seem to sell well as gifts for those type of women. The people buying them are not asking if they're good for lefties.

BethCooks4U said:
I have found that often the things that we think will fly off the shelves are not the things that our customers go ga-ga over. We've had some HWC items in the past that I thought would sell out but that my guests didn't seem to want and others that I was luke warm about and everyone had to have. I bet there are a lot of customers who will LOVE these items, especially that cake server. I will share them with excitement (no matter my opinion) and share them at my shows and let the customers decide what's cool and what's hot.

Same here! I got the spreader and the paring knife which are both adorable - I don't mind the pink zebra in moderation :) Plus those are the two things that I already have about 15 people ready to buy on May 1 :)

What is the "Help Whip Cancer Product Not for a Lefty"?

The "Help Whip Cancer Product Not for a Lefty" is a special line of kitchen products created by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. These products are designed specifically for right-handed individuals.

Can left-handed individuals still use these products?

While the products are not specifically designed for left-handed individuals, they can still be used by anyone. The only difference is that the design of the products may be more comfortable and convenient for those who are right-handed.

How much of the proceeds from these products go towards breast cancer research?

Pampered Chef donates a portion of the proceeds from each "Help Whip Cancer Product Not for a Lefty" sold to breast cancer research organizations. Since 2000, they have raised over $12 million for this cause.

Are there any other ways to support breast cancer research through Pampered Chef?

Yes, in addition to purchasing the "Help Whip Cancer Product Not for a Lefty", you can also host a "Help Whip Cancer" party where a portion of the sales will be donated to breast cancer research. You can also make a direct donation through Pampered Chef's website.

Are there any special care instructions for these products?

The "Help Whip Cancer Product Not for a Lefty" products can be cared for just like any other Pampered Chef product. They are dishwasher safe and come with a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • pchef2006
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies