• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is My Sample Order Taking So Long to Ship?

I placed my order on the 24th and it shipped on the 31st.It typically takes about 5-7 days for an order to ship.
MissChef
Gold Member
I placed an order on Thursday and it seems to be taking forever. I know they are probably swamped with all us consultants ordering! I was just wondering if anyone else has tracked a sample order that they put in towards the end of the week and if it's just sitting there saying "received" also?!
I'm not know for being real patient! I just see that show orders are shipping that came in later than my sample orders did. That is probably a seperate division, but I'm curious!

I put one in on Wednesday, and it arrived over the weekend. Wanna come over here to play? ;)

I ordered mine on Tuesday and it says it shipped yesterday and should be here Thursday :D :love:

I have to wait for mine until my paycheck from the furniture store, but I did place a supply order today and I'm hoping they can get it to me before my fundraiser show on Sunday. What's the average turn-around time?

It took 4 days from receiving my order to shipping it. Not too bad.

I placed an supply order on sunday and got confirmation last night the supply order had shipped out.

I placed a samples order on 7/23 and it is due 7/31.
I placed a paperwork order on 7/24 and it is due 7/30.

I placed my order on 7/23 and they just finally shipped last week! They sat at picking forever (well it feels that way - I think it sat there from Thu-yesterday)

How many sample orders can we place in a month? I want to order from the S/S before I can't, and I also want to order from the F/W. Will I have to pay more shipping?

I ordered Thursday...I rec'd it today...Yippie.

My order was received by HO and it is still sitting there as "received". I hate waiting!

afeller said:
My order was received by HO and it is still sitting there as "received". I hate waiting!

when did you order it?

Oops forgot the date.. sorry. I submited it on Saturday.. so hopefully they will start picking soon.

1. How long does it typically take for sample orders to be shipped?

Sample orders from Pampered Chef are typically shipped within 2-3 business days.

2. Is there a tracking number provided for sample orders?

Yes, a tracking number will be provided for all sample orders so you can track your package's delivery status.

3. Can I expedite the shipping for my sample order?

Unfortunately, expedited shipping is not available for sample orders. However, they are shipped within 2-3 business days so you can receive them as quickly as possible.

4. Do sample orders ship internationally?

At this time, sample orders can only be shipped within the United States and its territories.

5. What if my sample order never arrives?

If your sample order does not arrive within 10 business days, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will do our best to track down your package and ensure you receive your samples.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • KellyTheChef