• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Are Supply Orders Taking to Ship?

In summary, supply orders typically ship within 2-4 business days. Unfortunately, expedited shipping is not currently available. Due to the pandemic, there may be some delays in shipping, but a tracking number will be provided once the order has shipped. There are no additional fees for shipping supply orders.
jesusluvsu2005
Anyone know? I submitted on the 4th and it's still received. I know it's not been that long but I am out of invitations and need the ones I ordered. Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

I submitted a supply order on July 31st and it has said Picking for about 2 days now....

I am in the same boat...

I submitted mine on the 1st and it shipped today! I was the same way all weekend, it had been showing received since Friday!

I submitted one on the 30th and received it today in PA

I just called about my samples order I placed 7/30 & she said they just rec'd an email stating all orders up to 7/29 were shipping out today. HTH

my sample order is 7/25 and still received along with other orders I had in from 7/25-8/1

I ordered supplies on 7/31. They shipped on 8/4 and I got them this morning. Maybe you should give HO a call and see if the they have shipped and that the tracker is not up-to-date.

I ordered supplies on 8/2. As of this morning (or was it last night?) they were showing picked.

Related to How Long Are Supply Orders Taking to Ship?

1. How long does it typically take for a supply order to ship?

Supply orders typically ship within 2-4 business days from the date of purchase.

2. Is there a way to expedite the shipping process for supply orders?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer expedited shipping for supply orders. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

3. Are there any delays in shipping due to the current pandemic?

Yes, there may be some delays in shipping due to the current pandemic. We are working hard to fulfill orders as quickly as possible, but please allow for extra time for your supply order to arrive.

4. Can I track my supply order once it has shipped?

Yes, once your supply order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your order.

5. Are there any additional fees or charges for shipping supply orders?

No, there are no additional fees or charges for shipping supply orders. The shipping cost is included in the total price of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Pedey
  • mjdickie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampchefrhondab