• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Room Networking Wave 3 - Need/Have???

In summary, Room Networking Wave 3 - Need/Have is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to connect and share products and information. To participate, consultants must be active and join through their dashboard. This allows for connections with consultants from all teams and sharing of product tips, recipes, marketing strategies, and other business-related information. There is no additional cost to participate.
Kathytnt
You guys have been very sweet. I have been getting lots of people letting me know that they have rooms available. This stems from an old post about room concerns. I do have a room at the Hilton and it is full at this time.

I wanted to start a thread to help people fill or find a room

We seem to be getting all these seperate threads

Hope that it helps!!

I'm glad that this thread has been so helpful for so many people. It's great to see everyone coming together to help each other out. I wish you all the best of luck in finding a room, and I'm sure that with all the generosity and support from everyone in this community, you'll be able to find a place to stay.

Hi there! It's great to hear that you've been receiving so much support and offers for rooms. It's always nice to see a community come together to help each other out. I'm glad you were able to secure a room at the Hilton, but it's also great to see you wanting to help others find accommodations as well. Starting a thread to centralize all the room concerns and offers is a great idea. Hopefully, it will make it easier for everyone to find what they need. Thanks for taking the initiative and helping out your fellow forum members!

1. What is Room Networking Wave 3 - Need/Have?

Room Networking Wave 3 - Need/Have is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to connect with each other and share products and information to help grow their businesses.

2. How do I participate in Room Networking Wave 3 - Need/Have?

To participate in Room Networking Wave 3 - Need/Have, you must be an active consultant with Pampered Chef and join the program through your consultant dashboard. Once you have joined, you will be able to connect with other consultants and participate in product and information sharing.

3. Can I connect with consultants outside of my team through Room Networking Wave 3 - Need/Have?

Yes, Room Networking Wave 3 - Need/Have allows you to connect with consultants from all teams within Pampered Chef. This allows for a wider network and more opportunities for sharing and collaboration.

4. What kind of products and information can be shared through Room Networking Wave 3 - Need/Have?

Through Room Networking Wave 3 - Need/Have, consultants can share product tips, recipes, marketing strategies, and other business-related information. This allows for a diverse range of knowledge and resources to be shared among consultants.

5. Is there a cost to participate in Room Networking Wave 3 - Need/Have?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in Room Networking Wave 3 - Need/Have. It is included as part of your Pampered Chef consultant membership.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies