• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Room Networking Wave 3 - Need/Have???

In summary, Room Networking Wave 3 - Need/Have is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to connect with potential hosts and customers in their local area. It works by using a database of interested individuals and is available to all consultants for free. Currently, it is only available for finding hosts and customers in the local area, but updates may expand its reach in the future. There are no fees associated with using this program.
Kathytnt
You guys have been very sweet. I have been getting lots of people letting me know that they have rooms available. This stems from an old post about room concerns. I do have a room at the Hilton and it is full at this time.

I wanted to start a thread to help people fill or find a room

We seem to be getting all these seperate threads

Hope that it helps!!

That's great! It's wonderful to see people coming together to help each other out. I'm sure this thread will help many people find or fill rooms.

Hey there! It's great to hear that you've been receiving so much support from the community regarding your room concerns. It's always nice to see people coming together to help each other out. And thanks for starting this thread to help others fill or find a room. It can definitely get overwhelming with so many separate threads, so having everything in one place will be really helpful. Keep up the positivity and good luck with finding a room!

1. What is Room Networking Wave 3 - Need/Have?

Room Networking Wave 3 - Need/Have is a new program offered by Pampered Chef that helps connect consultants with potential hosts and customers in their local area. It allows consultants to easily find and connect with people who are interested in hosting a cooking party or purchasing Pampered Chef products.

2. How does Room Networking Wave 3 - Need/Have work?

Room Networking Wave 3 - Need/Have works by using a database of interested hosts and customers in your local area. Consultants can search for specific needs or products and then reach out to those individuals to set up a party or make a sale. It is a great way to expand your customer base and reach new potential hosts.

3. Is Room Networking Wave 3 - Need/Have available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, Room Networking Wave 3 - Need/Have is available to all Pampered Chef consultants. It is a free program that is included with your consultant membership. All you need to do is log in to your consultant account and you will have access to the program.

4. Can I use Room Networking Wave 3 - Need/Have to find hosts and customers outside of my local area?

Currently, Room Networking Wave 3 - Need/Have is only available for finding hosts and customers in your local area. However, we are constantly working to improve and expand the program, so stay tuned for future updates.

5. Are there any fees associated with using Room Networking Wave 3 - Need/Have?

No, there are no fees associated with using Room Networking Wave 3 - Need/Have. It is a free program for all Pampered Chef consultants to use. You can search and connect with hosts and customers as much as you want without any additional charges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies