• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 3 Hotel Room Availability for Pampered Chef Attendees

In summary, there is currently a shortage of available rooms at the designated conference hotels for the upcoming event. The event organizers are working on securing more rooms, but it is not guaranteed that they will be at the conference hotels. Alternative options for accommodations should be considered and updates can be found on the event website. Despite the inconvenience, let's stay positive and flexible as we wait for more information.
pampered1224
Silver Member
Does anyone know the status of PC getting more rooms blocked for us some where? I have no problem going outside the Conference Hotels but having the bus to McCormick Place is so nice!
I was very surprised at the fact that all the hotels in Wave 3 are coming up "Sorry, unavailable".

I haven't heard that they are, but sometimes you can go through the hotel directly and get rooms, they just won't be at the conference rate. And there are some others that are only a block or 2 away, so you could stay at one of them and still catch the shuttles.

Last year we stayed at a non conference hotel that was about 6 blocks away. The walk wasn't too bad to catch the shuttle every day.

I had jus noticed on...CC that they said they would be looking for more rooms somewhere. I know where alot of "our rooms" went. If you go to Hotels.com or Orbitz.com or even Priceline.com, you can get a room at any of the designated hotels during that time there. Oh well. I am looking at the Swisshotel about 4 blocks from Sheraton. They are currently at $109 so I am going ot have to get them on the phone this weekend after my payment clears my Credit Card.
I am now getting very antsy for conference!! I soooo neeed that boost of energy!

Hello! As a fellow PC consultant, I can understand your concern about the hotel situation for our upcoming conference. I have been in touch with the event organizers and they are currently working on securing more rooms for us. However, I cannot guarantee that they will be at the conference hotels. I would suggest keeping an eye on the event website for updates and also considering alternative options for accommodations. I agree that the convenience of the bus to McCormick Place is a great perk, but we can make it work even if we have to stay outside of the designated hotels. Let's stay positive and flexible as we wait for more information. See you at conference!

1. What is Wave 3 Hotel Room Availability for Pampered Chef Attendees?

Wave 3 Hotel Room Availability refers to the third round of hotel room bookings specifically reserved for Pampered Chef attendees. These rooms are reserved in advance to ensure that all attendees have a place to stay during the event.

2. How do I book a hotel room for Wave 3?

To book a hotel room for Wave 3, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account and select the "Hotel Reservations" option. From there, you can choose from the available hotels and dates for Wave 3 and complete the booking process.

3. Can I book a hotel room outside of Wave 3?

Yes, you can book a hotel room outside of Wave 3 if there is availability. However, we highly recommend booking during Wave 3 to ensure that you are staying in the same hotel as other Pampered Chef attendees and have access to any exclusive perks or discounts.

4. What if all the hotels are booked during Wave 3?

If all the hotels are booked during Wave 3, you can join the waitlist and we will notify you if a room becomes available. You can also book a hotel room outside of Wave 3 or explore other accommodations such as Airbnb or nearby hotels.

5. Can I cancel or change my hotel reservation for Wave 3?

Yes, you can cancel or change your hotel reservation for Wave 3 by logging in to your Pampered Chef account and selecting the "Hotel Reservations" option. However, please note that there may be penalties or fees for cancellations or changes made after a certain date, so be sure to check the hotel's policies before making any changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat