• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

RFS Gift Certificate Special: Eligibility?

In summary, the RFS does not specify whether a person who orders $60 or more in gift certificates is eligible for the guest special. However, the consultant does earn commission on the GC's, and they have to be redeemed on the main website which doesn't usually allow for guest specials, so I would logically say yes...but I'm not sure.
Teri.from.MN
I've never come across this before, and the RFS doesn't specify. If a person orders $60 or more in gift certificates, are they eligible for the guest special?

Thanks,
Teri

I never thought about this either. If I had to go one way I would say no, because it is when you purchase $60 in products but at the bottom it doesn't say anything about not including GC's. Can you enter in the GC then add the GS # to see if the message pops up saying they don't qualify?? Let us know, I am curious now!

However, the consultant does earn commission on the GC's, and they have to be redeemed on the main website which doesn't usually allow for guest specials, so I would logically say yes...but I'm not sure.

We had this discussion I think it was earlier this week or over the weekend, yes they can but someone pointed out that you don't have to pay S&h if you only get a GC, but you will if you get the free product.

I called Ho and they told me no I would try calling HO just to double check

Try to enter the free product with the GC order. If it accepts it send it in and see what happens. Tell the guest that you are not sure if it will go through so she's not too disappointed. I don't know why it wouldn't count. What's the difference - she spent $60 with PC and that's the requirement.

I was able to do it for one of my past guests who purchased two $50 gift certificates and one small item for herself. PP took it just fine and she received the item.-Tanya

I've done it before with no problems either. As Jennifer mentioned, it does incur a shipping charge whereas if you just order the GC, the customer does not pay shipping.

Gc...
gilliandanielle said:
I never thought about this either. If I had to go one way I would say no, because it is when you purchase $60 in products but at the bottom it doesn't say anything about not including GC's. Can you enter in the GC then add the GS # to see if the message pops up saying they don't qualify?? Let us know, I am curious now!

I kinda feel this is too bad, as many just buy gift certifates which are then in turn exchanged for products, so the people they give them to can choose what they'd like to have and also prevent duplicates,

JMHO!!!

LIZ

1. Who is eligible to purchase the RFS Gift Certificate Special?

The RFS Gift Certificate Special is available for purchase by anyone, including Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

2. Can I use the RFS Gift Certificate Special if I am not a consultant?

Yes, the RFS Gift Certificate Special can be used by both consultants and customers to purchase Pampered Chef products.

3. Are there any restrictions on the products that can be purchased with the RFS Gift Certificate Special?

No, the RFS Gift Certificate Special can be used to purchase any Pampered Chef products, including sale items and clearance items.

4. Can I use the RFS Gift Certificate Special to purchase a gift for someone else?

Yes, the RFS Gift Certificate Special can be used to purchase a gift for someone else. Simply enter their shipping information at checkout.

5. Is the RFS Gift Certificate Special available in different denominations?

Yes, the RFS Gift Certificate Special is available in various denominations ranging from $10 to $500. You can choose the amount that best fits your budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hindy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chefgailb
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies