• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Parts for 8" Chef Knife w/ Sharpener Cover

In summary, the customer wants a replacement cover for her chef knife. The cover she wants is not available on the replacement parts form. The replacement cover for the chef knife is the utility knife cover. The utility knife cover will fit the chef knife. The customer has a self sharpening chef knife. The customer is placing an order for replacement parts. The customer is not placing a show order. The customer is paying for the replacement parts. The customer is receiving the replacement parts free of charge.
ChefMary412
I have a customer who wants a replacement cover for her chef knife. It is one of the ones that has the sharpener cover.. not the utility. I looked on the replacement parts form and the cover she wanted is not there. Will the utility cover fit it? They are both 8" knives... also, is there shipping on replacement parts?
Thanks!

Also... can I add a replacement parts order to a show?

is it a "Pampered Chef" chef knife? Ithe utility knife cover is not that big. I can not see it fitting anything considdered a "chef" knife.

shipping is included in the price of replacement parts.

Rep. part orders do not go on show orders.

sorry.. I meant Forged Cutlery. We have two chef's knives. One is the Forged and one is not. She has the one that is not... wants a cover for that one. I was thinking the other one, will fit it.

ChefMary412 said:
sorry.. I meant Forged Cutlery. We have two chef's knives. One is the Forged and one is not. She has the one that is not... wants a cover for that one. I was thinking the other one, will fit it.

If I am understanding correctly, she has the self sharpening chef knife. The case actually is hard plastic and has a sharpening mechanism in it. We do not sell the replalcement sharpening cases for those...but they are a lifetime warrantied item, so she just needs to get it replaced via a product adjustment.

Also, your other question was about placing the order. Replacement parts are put in under a "non-commissionable" order and so they don't go onto a show at all. The prices INCLUDE shipping directly to them...so the only thing extra they pay is their tax %.

I don't know if our forged cutlery "sleeves" will fit her knife...I don't have one here to test it for you! Sorry!

Ok... the self sharpening chef knife "Kinda" fits in the forged knife sleve. The blade hangs out about 1/4 an inch

thanks!! That is helpful! Yes, that is the knife, the one with the self-sharpening thing. She did not purchase it from me. So, I am not sure that I can do a product adjustment. Not sure if she has receipt. I will call her on that.
That is good that there is no extra $4 shipping or more on replacement parts...

it's lifetime so as long as it say PC or has a logo somewhere it should be ok.

What type of steel is the 8" Chef Knife made of?

The 8" Chef Knife is made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and long-lasting sharpness.

Can I purchase a replacement handle for the knife?

Unfortunately, we do not offer replacement handles for the 8" Chef Knife at this time. However, our customer service team may be able to assist you with finding a suitable solution.

Is the sharpener cover dishwasher safe?

Yes, the sharpener cover is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it for optimal longevity.

How often should I sharpen the 8" Chef Knife?

The frequency of sharpening the 8" Chef Knife depends on how often you use it and what you use it for. We recommend sharpening it every 2-3 months for regular home use.

Does the knife come with a warranty?

Yes, the 8" Chef Knife comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any defects or issues with the knife, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Juddel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pcsharon1