• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Professional Large Covered Skillet

In summary, the conversation is about a customer who purchased a skillet with a cover for $100, but is now concerned about potential replacement costs. It is revealed that the skillet did not come with a lid and may have been sold multiple times, causing confusion about the warranty. The consultant suggests reaching out to customer service for more information and reassures the consultant that customer satisfaction is a top priority.
pampered1224
Silver Member
Has anyone returned one of these for replacement? Reason I ask is because that skillet came with the cover for $100. I do not want my customer to have a heart attack after finding out the replacement, which I must believe is the Executive 12" Skillet and then has to purchase the separate lid for an additional $90. I want to be able to let her know before we decide to do this. Thanks!

I don't think that one came with a lid, either. It was the same as now, same lid for the 12" and stir-fry.

Oh crap. I think I may have a problem coming on. It turns out it is a 10" Saute Pan from wither the 4 or 5 piece Professional Cookware sets with a lid from a Professional set of cookware that I got that I sold to a friend and well, she in turn sold it to someone else. Not good. Oh well. I am going to bite the bullet here. Not my fault exactly. I never would have guessed the guest/friend was going to sell it ether. Thanks Becca for the info.

I would just explain that only the original receipt and receipt holder are entitled to the warranty. Something that has been sold, not by a consultant, several times over is basically considered the same as something you would buy off of craigslist or ebay and not subject to a guarantee.

Hi there, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our customer satisfaction is our top priority and we want to make sure that you and your customer are both happy with your purchase. If you have any concerns about a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team. They will be able to provide you with more information about replacements and any associated costs. We want to make sure that your customer is informed and satisfied with their purchase. Thank you for being a valued consultant, and please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

What is a professional large covered skillet?

A professional large covered skillet is a type of cookware that is typically used for frying, sautéing, and braising. It is a deep, flat-bottomed pan with high, straight sides and a lid, usually made of stainless steel or cast iron.

What size is considered a professional large covered skillet?

A professional large covered skillet typically has a diameter of 12-14 inches and a depth of 2-3 inches. However, the exact size may vary among different brands and models.

What are the benefits of using a professional large covered skillet?

Using a professional large covered skillet allows for even heat distribution, making it ideal for cooking a variety of dishes. The lid helps to trap heat and moisture, resulting in more tender and flavorful food. The large size also allows for cooking large quantities of food at once.

How do I clean and maintain a professional large covered skillet?

To clean a professional large covered skillet, wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as they can damage the surface. To maintain the skillet, make sure to dry it thoroughly after each use and re-season it occasionally to prevent rusting.

Can a professional large covered skillet be used in the oven?

Yes, most professional large covered skillets are oven-safe and can withstand high temperatures. However, it is important to check the manufacturer's instructions to ensure the skillet is safe to use in the oven and at what temperature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaddyandOwensMom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MaddyandOwensMom
  • pc_momof3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookinfletch
  • pamperedchef88