• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Registry Not Appearing on Search Site

In summary, there could be several reasons for a registry not showing up on the search site, including it not being added yet or being accidentally deleted. The customer service team is responsible for adding registries and can restore them if deleted. Registries can also be made private to not show up on the search site. If missing items are not on the registry, they can be easily added, but if they are on the registry and not showing up on the search site, customer service can provide further assistance.
KHolmes
First Registry:)

I have a bride to be that posted her wedding registry on my PWS. I received an email saying that she registered and I can look her her information, but if I go the PC or PWS and search for bride or grooms name it does not appear.

Does anyone know what the problem may be or any suggestions. I have a meeting with her in 2 hours.

Thanks

did you try from CC ? if you click on the 1st tab on the left the last option will be wedding reg. click there , any active registries should show.
the only other reason I can think of, could be you are not inputting the correct month or year of the wedding.

for any help!

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding your registry on your PWS. It's possible that there may have been a technical error or delay in the registry appearing on your account. I would suggest reaching out to the customer service team of the website or store where you created your registry and explain the situation. They should be able to assist you in finding your registry or troubleshooting any issues. Good luck with your meeting in 2 hours and I hope you're able to find your registry soon!

Related to Registry Not Appearing on Search Site

1. Why isn't my registry showing up on the search site?

There could be several reasons for this. The most common reason is that your registry may not have been added to the search site yet. It can take up to 24 hours for your registry to appear on the search site after it has been created. If it has been longer than 24 hours, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I add my registry to the search site myself?

No, unfortunately you cannot add your own registry to the search site. Our customer service team is responsible for adding registries to the search site, and they will do so automatically within 24 hours of your registry being created.

3. I accidentally deleted my registry from the search site. How can I get it back?

If you have deleted your registry from the search site, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will be able to restore your registry and add it back to the search site.

4. Is there a way to make my registry private and not show up on the search site?

Yes, you can make your registry private and it will not appear on the search site. Simply go to your registry settings and change the privacy settings to "Private". This means that only those with the direct link to your registry will be able to view it.

5. My registry is showing up on the search site, but some items are missing. Why is this happening?

This could be due to a few reasons. First, make sure that the items you are missing are actually on your registry. If they are not, you can easily add them by going to your registry and clicking on "Add Items". If the items are on your registry but not showing up on the search site, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • PamperedCaniac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ChefJen2012