• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

but this is my business. I am only here to learn and ask questions. I will start posting my successes and questions. Hi Tammy! Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're here! :)No action yet today, but will post later! :)
  • #1,551
Made six contacts yesterday, mainly customer care calls. No significant results. I can follow up with one of them in the summer about hosting. Another contact was interested in the Wedding Registry/Bridal show. I will be sending her some info, and following up. It is for her niece who is getting married in July.

• #1,552
Four contacts today. Booked one March show.

• #1,553
You ladies are smokin my butt this week. Good Job! I hope to feel better soon.

• #1,554
booked an April show

• #1,555
Go Amy Go,Okay while shopping I saw an old friend, & she asked what I was up to, so I gave a recipe card w/ my info.
Then I talked w/ a host who tried to do a catalog show last month. But w/ the state budget, they are afraid to buy (they are teachers and some of them already got pink notices). So I'm going to check back in a month to see if anything has changed.So almost 3 contacts.

• #1,556
I got a call from a February 7th host (host B), asking when the show is scheduled that got booked from hers (host A, who also hosted in January, and host B booked from her show). Still with me? I told her that Host A recently postponed her show. Host B had $150 in orders for her. I told her she could easily turn this into a catalog show of her own, and earn some discounted or free products, as I also had an additional $25 in March orders from her show in February. I also mentioned that Host A had a couple of orders for me to submit, so she called her about those. That call prompted Host A to e-mail me and reschedule her show only 1 week out from the original date (now scheduled for 3/24) and she is going to hold onto her 2 orders. Host B calls me back and has received another order, making it a $200 catty show of her own!!

So, I have my original postponed March show, only move out 1 week, instead of a month or so, AND an instant catty show out of nowhere!!!! Wahoo!

I listed a treadmill on Craigslist in the morning, and it was sold by the afternoon. The woman came by around dinner time, and of course, I had a catalog and host specials and opportunity info ready for her. She had not heard of PC before!! I am going to call her tomorrow to follow up!

My third contact was to a past catty show host from last year. I had sent her the new catty, and was following up with her. She did not have enough interest with her coworkers this time around, but may try it again over the summer.

• #1,557
Haven't been on here for a while...busy busy busy!

I did my Spring Kick-Off party today. Around $600 in sales but no solid bookings. Oh well.

• #1,558
I had a show on Saturday, with about 7-9 guests. Sales are around $300. There is 1 March catty show booking, 1 May cooking show booking, 1-2 potential recruit leads (1 of those is a referral of a guest), and the host is interested in doing a fundraiser in September for the swim team.

No contacts yesterday.

• #1,559
Other than my show on Saturday, I haven't had many contacts since Tuesday of last week. Oh - and also some host coaching for a couple other shows.

Now - I need to get back on track today - so I need to talk this out (get ready for a bit of rambling!)

I did get a booking from the show on Saturday, so that was good. I thought I did a GREAT job of presenting the opportunity at the show, and they seemed to really be interested, but at check out, when I asked them if they would like more info about doing what I do, they all said no thank you. I'm having a hard time not believing that I really suck at recruiting! I want to be like Amy!:cry:

My host for this Thursday called to reschedule - but she just pushed it a little later this month, so I'm happy about that. I've submitted 2 shows for the month, plus one that is open, and one this weekend, and 3 more after that, and a Vendor Fair on the 21st. So, that's 7 shows and a Vendor Fair. Not too bad.

I'll be having my own New Products Show (a little late I know) on April 2nd. Working it that way for a couple reasons - First, I just didn't have time/energy/mindset to get it done for March, and also, because I really want the apron, and all I have for the first 2 weeks of April is a Catalog Show. (Grrrr, Spring Break and Easter always do this to me!) I have a ton of phone calls to make today, and it's my goal to get 4 more shows on the books for between now and May 15th. I think I can, I think I can....

• #1,560
bwaahawaahahahah! Like me Becky? You're my hero. here's the thing, you have shows that hold! Both of my shows this weekend postponed! At the last minute!:grumpy: AND then my recruit's fundraiser postponed to the end of the month! I was supposed to help her with it - so all my work for the weekend vanished in 3 calls!

for the recruiting - if I can tell that some is interested I've started just handing them the come join us booklet, and saying "here, would you like to take this home and look at it?" They almost have to take it since I'm basically shoving it into their hand.;)

I'm back on the phone this week! I only have 2 shows for April - both at the end of the month, and one vendor event at the beginning of the month. And like Becky, Easter and Spring break wreak havoc on my calendar! I refuse to repeat my mistakes this year! I will have a good summer, I will have a good summer, I will have a good summer!

• #1,561
Whoot!

I've booked 2 shows for April this evening!

A cooking show, and a Bridal shower. Just wish they could be in the first two weeks of April! My last two weeks of April are looking good, but the first 2 weeks are pretty empty still.:cry: I need to find some women w/o kids who aren't going away for Spring Break.

• #1,562
spoke to a recruit lead last night - and made a bunch more calls - no connections though

• #1,563
I had the clerk at the grocery store ask me for a catalog. She may host a show. I am going to follow up with her tomorrow.

I also spoke to a recruit lead. She is still not sure about signing, but I will keep in touch.

I was very tired and lazy yesterday, and our cluster meeting was last night, so I did not get any calls in :(.

• #1,564
Four contacts today. One was a follow-up. She placed an order for over $250 in products. :) We turned it into a catalog show, of course.

• #1,565
Wow - great job Rae!

I got in two contacts at once today. While I was out running errands, I ran into 2 past hosts, M & P - they are neighbors and best friends. One of them is a serious recruit lead, but has had some major family issues that have kept her from signing.
We stopped and chatted for a bit. M - who is the recruit lead, apologized for not signing yet. I know some of what she has been through, so I told her to in no way feel bad - PC will be there when she is ready. They both were excited about the most recent Newsletter I sent, and complimented me on how beautiful it is. (Um, thanks Joy!). Then P told me that she had printed it off and handed it out to a couple people at work who have fallen in love with it too. I told her to send me their email addresses, and I'd be happy to send it directly to them!
They are both invited to a party later in the month with another neighbor of theirs, so I didn't push booking - I know they'll be at the show, and we can book 'em then!

Then, I came home and made some calls - ended up talking to a bunch of machines. *sigh*

• #1,566
Okay, 2 contacts in. One lady wants to order a spatula. & while I was at the vet office the sec. wanted a catalog. I said do you want me to pay my bill faster, you could help me out by doing a catalog show at the office. She said it sounds like fun, bring me some catalogs (I should have been more prepared). I can't think right now my head hurts.I need to book 4 shows to pay off my $400 Vet bill. We may not be done at the vet, I sure hope my dog feels better soon.

• #1,567
pamperedalf said:
Okay, 2 contacts in. One lady wants to order a spatula. & while I was at the vet office the sec. wanted a catalog. I said do you want me to pay my bill faster, you could help me out by doing a catalog show at the office. She said it sounds like fun, bring me some catalogs (I should have been more prepared). I can't think right now my head hurts.

I need to book 4 shows to pay off my $400 Vet bill. We may not be done at the vet, I sure hope my dog feels better soon.

that scares me about the vet bill - we've had a stray at our house for a week. I want to keep her, but my husband says that I'll have to foot the bill for her on my own......

1 contact yesterday for me - small order. had my meeting last night!

• #1,568
Booked a mid-May show, but other than that, NO CONTACTS! I didn't get back home until 7:30 from a homeowners association transition team meeting, and tried getting in a couple host coaching calls in before getting the kids in the bath and bed. I will be on the phone today!!!!

• #1,569
Only one contact today.As I was picking up DS from Preschool, one of the other mom's asked me for a catalog.
Then she said that her mom, and both of her sisters were wanting some stuff too, so I suggested a catalog show!:thumbup: She said they wouldn't be ready to order for a couple of weeks - but that's okay - it would be a catalog show for the first of April - and that would insure me that I would get that stinkin' apron!Other than that, I had a cluster meeting. Spent some time afterwards chatting w/ one of my consultants who has been inactive, but now has 2 shows booked for this month!:thumbup:

• #1,570
One contact, I went to a pto meeting booked a bingo for 2 schools tonight. I'm excited and some of them are coming to my middle school bingo. So maybe 1 big contact.Amy~ It is scary, luckily I haven't had to take her to the vet a lot. She's doing so much better today. You can hardly tell she was that sick.

• #1,571
Only two contacts yesterday, with no real results. I will need to follow up with both of them in a month or more.

I have a show tonight, with about 10 guests. I hope to get some beginning of April bookings.

• #1,572
one CCC that may lead to a catalog show - she wants the roaster pan for 1/2 price. My DH added some "wonderful" new virus/spyware to my laptop and now I can't access much online - it protects so well because you can't open jack squat! I'm not a happy camper with him right now.

The BIGGEST & BEST result of this thus far is that I was so angry that I went to my "office" and CLEANED it! I mean I rearranged my furniture and have BAGS/BOXES of junk that is going out today! maybe that was his plan all along!

• #1,573
'puter working good now! Only product adjustments today....

• #1,574
Called a past guest and booked a show for April 26th - which is good since I had a show cancel in April just yesterday. Now I need to get more than the three I have for April (2 on April 9th!). Glad I actually was able to get a hold of people on the phone today.

• #1,575
Had a show last night, with about 8-10 guests in attendance. 4 of them attended a previous show in January. Sales are only at $200, with no bookings. :thumbdown::

I am right there with Becky and Amy. I need some bookings for the beginning of April!!:(

• #1,576
Closed 2 shows today. One of the hosts is very interested in signing. She's making sure she can get together the $1250 in sales to get 50% back. I expect her to sign toward the end of the month. I'll remain in contact.Four other contacts. Gave away 2 mini-catalogs. Have one customer checking her calendar to do a show.Host coaching for my show next Thursday. She already has just over $200 in orders. She's a seasoned host who loves PC. And, before you ask, yes, I'm doing my best to recruit her. She's having some health issues right now, though.

• #1,577
Had my best show ever this evening. The hostess was expecting 22 guests. I don't know how many actually showed up. The room was full. There were 15 orders, plus 4 or so outside orders. Sales are currently at $959!!!!!! I may finally have my first $1000 show after 2 years!!!!!! The down side is that there are no bookings or recruit leads. 2-3 people are maybe's about hosting, but not right now.

• #1,578
Congratulations, Brenda!

• #1,579
YEA Brenda!

• #1,580
Okay, these are my results for the weekend.

Yesterday was my Man Show! So much fun, and I have at least one booking - for a couples show the first week of June. Sales are at $313 so far, but that's only with 3 orders in....many more to come! Oh - and 2 recruit leads.:D:thumbup:

Today - I don't do calls on Sundays, and try to mostly take the day off, but I was forced to book a show while at church today! I go into church early to meet w/ volunteers and I usually bring continental breakfast items for them. Today, I had muffins and fruit, and I packed it all into my PC shopping bag, and took it into our meeting room. I had to take DS to his class, so left before everyone had passed through the room.

After 1st service, I was on my way back down to the room, when my Greeter team leader stopped me and told me that one of her greeters needed to talk to me, because she had seen my bag, and went crazy, because she wants to have a PC show! So, I just went to say hello to her and she booked a show on the spot! YEA!

• #1,581
Congrats Brenda, awesome show!I have had a rough week between my dog being sick & some of our chics dieing, I'm going crazy. I did have a team training yesterday w/ Barbara Duke. It was great.I'm tossing the idea of doing a cooking class in my home every couple of months. But I'm not sure about the details yet. Here's to a new week.

• #1,582
ChefBeckyD said:
Okay, these are my results for the weekend.

Yesterday was my Man Show! So much fun, and I have at least one booking - for a couples show the first week of June. Sales are at $313 so far, but that's only with 3 orders in....many more to come! Oh - and 2 recruit leads.:D:thumbup:

Today - I don't do calls on Sundays, and try to mostly take the day off, but I was forced to book a show while at church today! I go into church early to meet w/ volunteers and I usually bring continental breakfast items for them. Today, I had muffins and fruit, and I packed it all into my PC shopping bag, and took it into our meeting room. I had to take DS to his class, so left before everyone had passed through the room.

After 1st service, I was on my way back down to the room, when my Greeter team leader stopped me and told me that one of her greeters needed to talk to me, because she had seen my bag, and went crazy, because she wants to have a PC show! So, I just went to say hello to her and she booked a show on the spot! YEA!

Umm, wow! Just got my 2nd out of the blue booking for the day! A friend of my neighbor just called and said she wanted to have a show - and she wanted it still in March! So we booked her for March 31st! Wahoo!

• #1,583
Hey, Becky, way to prove that good things happen when you go to church! ;)

• #1,584
ok, so I was a little busy this weekend.
2 shows yesterday - I piggybacked them since they were 1 hr 45 min from my house - thankfully they were only 10 minutes apart from each other. 1 March booking, 1 May Fundraiser, and 3 recruit leads - one being the host. I sincerely hope she signs (and quickly) as I really do NOT want to go back to do the shows - but I will.:p I'm hoping also that if she signs she will sign the March booking as she is also ready to sign - then I'll have another SC.

Show today - sales ok for the crowd - more importantly I have a lunch interview tomorrow with the 2 recruit leads from todays show - they too are friends, so I'm hoping to get another 2fer!:D Oh, and I also got 2 bookings - one will call me with her date - She said she is definitely doing a show and that it WILL be a large one. She is Latino and had NEVER been to a show before - she's in L-O-V-E!:D Me smells another lead - and hopefully one for the Spanish Market!

I cannot wait until Tuesday to see either of the 2 shows I submitted this week are on a double points day if we had one!

• #1,585
2 recruiting interviews today - nothing as of yet. bummed. totally bummed.
host coaching calls tonight - 1 cancelled. another bummer.

I believe I must be on the wave leading down this week - but I know I'll be riding high again if I could just get some new recruits or new bookings.......April would be a VERY nice month to have shows, and not just on the last weekend of the month.

• #1,586
ok, I just saw my post above - and boy did I sound excited and then depressed in just one short day........this business is truly a roller-coaster ride - but I think that's why I love it too!

• #1,587
Nothing yesterday. I made no contacts at all. I didn't leave the house. I didn't make any PC calls. Zip. Zero. Zorch. I did work on PC stuff, I just took a day off the contacts. Back on the trail of bookings and recruits today.

• #1,588
Ugh! No contacts for me yesterday, neither. I am in this rut of not knowing who to call. The potential bookings that I did have (call me after the first of the year), I have called and got their voicemail each and every time. I need to buckle down, stop pre-judging, and making some old, overdue, customer care calls!!!!! I only have 2 shows on the books for April!!! (and 4 for May)

• #1,589
Four contacts. Booked an April show and am sending info to another person for a possible show in late April or maybe May.

• #1,590
Ok this is my first Post. I would like to know what the best time to make phone calls. I am in wa. State.

• #1,591
The best time to make calls is whatever time works best for you. (Within reason. The best time for me is 4:45 a.m. My customers probably wouldn't appreciate that. LOL!)I generally make mine between 7 and 8 p.m., unless the person I'm contacting has given me another time that's best for them. However, I'm home alone in the evenings. (My husband, aka The Furry Guy, works second shift. Our son is grown, out of the house, living over 1,000 miles away.)

• #1,592
The best time to make calls is whatever time works best for you. (Within reason. The best time for me is 4:45 a.m. My customers probably wouldn't appreciate that. LOL!)I generally make mine between 7 and 8 p.m., unless the person I'm contacting has given me another time that's best for them. However, I'm home alone in the evenings. (My husband, aka The Furry Guy, works second shift. Our son is grown, out of the house, living over 1,000 miles away.)
Thanks. I have been trying 6 to 7 but I keep catching them at dinner time. I will try 7 to 8 tonight. My hubby works graveyard and leaves at 7:30 and kids are gone also lol..
Have a great evening and thanks for the quick response.

• #1,593
My pleasure. The dinner thing is exactly why I usually wait until 7.

• #1,594
I only picked up the phone once yesterday, and that was to a potential recruit lead. I have an interview set up for today!

• #1,595
Well this might not seem like a great story but it was good for me. Last night I picked up the phone and actually dialed numbers and made calls. This is a big deal because I am terrible about actually making calls even when i say I'm going to. Unfortunately all I got was machines and voice mails. But I left messages and I'll follow up with a couple of no answers on Thursday. I've also been doing weekly coaching calls with my director to keep myself accountable. Hopefully I'll get some call backs and some leads from my current booked show on 28th. I have 3 recruit leads I'm trying to get in for March with the incentive. If I could get them all to sign that would be $150 for me!:sing: Gotta work on it!!

• #1,596
Congratulations, Katie. The more you do it, the easier it becomes.

• #1,597
Thanks Rae!! You are very motivational and I appreciate that!!! I know the more I do it the easier it should be come and hopefully that's true. It doesn't seem to get easier at my day job where making sales calls is actually part of my job! :( I hate them even more than PC calls!!

However I meant to add this last post
I've found a way I'm going to try to make myself accountable. At my shows from now on, I'm going to ask everyone to please put a number that I can reach them and when the best time to call is. This makes timing easier. And I'm going to tell them about my CC calls (out of box). And tell them if I don't call them w/in a week of them receiving their products and they call me first I'll give them something for free. Not sure what yet but it will be under $10 but it will keep me accountable and if they manage to call me first it will be a red flag for a recruit or show if they didnt' book at show!:)

• #1,598
Had a host reschedule her show from April 9th to the 24th - unfortunately now I only have 1 within first 2 weeks - I want that apron - hoping to get another show in there. Also, got an email out of the blue from a person I haven't met (was referred to me through a past guest) - she wants to do a fundraiser for a 3 day Breast Cancer walk she's doing in August. She is going to do a show in May to raise funds for it (since we have the great tie in with HWC month) So I now have 2 fundraisers in May which I'm psyched for!

• #1,599
been very busy lately -nothing business related. Few leads landed in my lap (one is DH's co-worker, buying). I booked an event for April. Shows moving from cooking to catalog totally bumming me out. And I've just been bouncing between and agitated state to anxiety about the new career plan. Taking some breathing room to get it all straight in my head - that's my excuse for not making calls -

But can I say that I NEED to get organized again. And I just did this - well the desk part, now I just need to keep everything in the "office" and not scattered about the house! UGHHHH!!!

• #1,600
I have not made calls the lasts few nights. I have been battling an awful headache (it got so bad this morning, that I got sick to my stomach a couple of times, and soon after, my headache is gone) I also took Tylenol 15 minutes prior. I am hoping it has left for good! I have also been battling some fatigue! Okay, enough with the excuses.

I had a recruit interview this morning (yes, even after being sick!:yuck::eek:). This is the one I was supposed to have the other day, but she had to postpone. She is pretty much ready to sign, but just needs the money. I gave her a couple of suggestions, and will follow up with her next week.

My show for tonight is postponed until next Saturday eve. Today, I spoke with my MIA host for next Saturday afternoon, and she is postponing until May 30th:eek: (due to her son being ill), and then I spoke to my host for next Sunday, and she may need to postpone or cancel her show (due to her son being ill, as well.) She will know more next week. She does have a few orders for me.

I NEED APRIL SHOWS!!!!!!! I will get on the phone today! I will get on the phone today! I will ...............

<h2>What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?</h2><p>The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.</p><h2>What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.</p><h2>What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?</h2><p>This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.</p><h2>What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.</p><h2>How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?</h2><p>To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.</p>

Related to Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?

The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.

What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?

The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.

What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?

This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.

What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?

Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.

How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?

To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
43 44 45 46 47
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefLisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara