• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

but this is my business. I am only here to learn and ask questions. I will start posting my successes and questions. Hi Tammy! Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're here! :)No action yet today, but will post later! :)
  • #1,351
lockhartkitchen said:
You have to offer her the business. I had 6 bookings from my show when I was a host. That was the start to my business.

You know, this is one person I wouldn't offer the business to.

She is a 60 yr old lady, who just went through a liver transplant and is having rejection issues w/ the transplant - and only was able to have the show because the past host (her neighbor) helped her with it. She sat and chatted with us while we got everything set up, and then, by the end of the show she was exhausted. She looked like a different person from the beginning of the show. She rested on the couch while we cleaned up. She is thrilled with her show though, I think because she doesn't get to do much, so it's been fun for her to have people over without having to "entertain", and to get to chat with everyone before, during, and after the show night.

Knowing how sick she has been, I was SHOCKED when she booked the show. I'm glad she did though!

• #1,352
pastor's wife snagged me in the hall today to place an order.

no other contacts, unless they come looking for me later this evening!

• #1,353
Just got done calling some gals. Made 5 calls... left two messages and made contact with the other three. One booked a catalog show, one booked a cooking show, and the third might host in March. :)
I'm going to call some more tomorrow.

• #1,354
I don't do Sunday calls, but I did have two contacts at church yesterday. My favorite is the woman who stopped me during our greeting time to say, "I love my hamburger chopper upper thing!"

• #1,355
Sunday was another day spent in bed! Fatigue had really set in for the weekend. I was supposed to participate in a booking blitz call, but did not have the energy to listen in for the 30-45 minutes. I did make a 3 or so calls, resulting in a booking for March.

I have a show tonight, and she is expecting at least 11 guests so far.

• #1,356
I had a show yesterday. About 5-6 in attendance. Only $123 in sales. No bookings. No recruit leads. Basically I lost money doing the party. I am praying she will collect some outside orders.

I tried to host coach her but she was really hard to get a hold of. Oh well.

(I also gave out a catalog at church to a friend that asked for one.)

• #1,357
Just talked to a guest from a show last week.

At the show, she purchased $130 in product. She also indicated she might be interested in a book party. Well, when I followed up with her today, she ordered another $120 in product for the show, and scheduled a book party for March!:thumbup: (and put the host over the $1000 level!):D:sing:

• #1,358
Well, I didn't think I was going to get my contacts since all I was getting was machines, but believe it or not they actually started calling me back!!

So, I did some CCC's - found out the HO dropped the ball on an exchange - good thing I followed back up with the customer.

Booked 1 Feb Catty show
Waiting on a firm date for a Feb cooking show - this was a postponed earlier, but so happy that it is still going to hold.

Post host coaching from this weekends shows - one is coming over Friday morning to close her show and we WILL be talking seriously about the biz.

Then the most important call of the night. I had a November host who cancelled on me,so I figured with February's awesome host special I would try to book her again. She was so down and mentioned that she just lost her job, so I immediately asked her if she had ever considered TPC. Of course she said no, and wanted to know if it is a "real" source of income.:rolleyes: We're meeting for lunch on Thursday.:D

• #1,359
Must be the night for call backs! :thumbup: Had a past host call me to tell me that one of the guests from her show wants to do a show when her kitchen remodel is done in March. So, I followed up with that and called her. Left a message, and just a few minutes later - she called me back!

She is now on the calendar for March...but with the knowledge that it may get pushed back to April if the remodel takes longer than anticipated.

• #1,360
I had a show tonight, with about 9-10 guests in attendance. Sales are currently at $266, and she has the potential to get at least 5-6 outside orders. Booked 1 cooking show, and 1 catty show, both for February, and the host will most likely rebook!

• #1,361
Bren706 said:
I had a show tonight, with about 9-10 guests in attendance. Sales are currently at $266, and she has the potential to get at least 5-6 outside orders. Booked 1 cooking show, and 1 catty show, both for February, and the host will most likely rebook!

Good for you - are you feeling okay?:yuck:

• #1,362
Only one contact today. Deli clerk that was supposed to have a show in December is still not ready yet. :(

I will make more calls tomorrow.

• #1,363
Got my contacts in last night.

• #1,364
Had one of my shows pick out a February 28th date for her show. Making more contacts later too.

• #1,365
made the contacts. one MAY get back to me with a date for a show. She was really excited (contacted me) to book a February show. But somehow she thought EVERYTHING would be 60% for EVERYONE. uh, hello?!??!
Did get a HO lead that I will follow up with in the morning.
also some host coaching.....

• #1,366
Amy, people often hear what they want to hear. I made my contacts yesterday. No visible results, but you never know what will develop.

• #1,367
I must be a lurker as well haha. This year I am going to put the 3-2-1 into action. Pray for me and some success as this is the hardest part of the job too me. The rest is fun!

• #1,368
Had a great encounter at the Christian bookstore today. May have gotten a couple of new customers out of it, and it was all things to wearing a PC jacket. Calls resulted in two more contacts. Did a little customer care, but no other results from those.

• #1,369
Had a great encounter at the Christian bookstore today. May have gotten a couple of new customers out of it, and it was all things to wearing a PC jacket. Calls resulted in two more contacts. Did a little customer care, but no other results from those.Oh, yeah, and while delivering an order today I found out that a former host is (a) interested in hosting as soon as she gets settled in her new place and (b) now engaged and possibly interested in a wedding registry or shower.

Last edited:
  • #1,370
most of my contacts today were host coaching, including get more details for a fundraiser. tonight is a church night, and my DH was out so it made it more difficult to make calls.

who am I trying to kid. I didn't go out of my way to make calls. I was lazy tonight - my contacts were made early in the day.

• #1,371
Not to condone laziness (though, I doubt that is really the issue), but there is no set time or way for making those contacts. If you got them in, you got them in.

• #1,372
Got my first March show today!

March 21st to be exact. Didn't make any other contacts today though. I have been so LAZY lately!

• #1,373
I really worked the 3 contacts a day thing this past week. Our director gave us a scavenger hunt to work on 18 contacts over the week. I did it! 6 wedding registries, 1 catalog show, and 2 cooking shows. My new recruit just signed someone tonight from her first show! We brainstormed with the new recruit about friends who might be interested in the business too. I'm personally working on my downline now. I left a message with someone I'm meeting with this week for a recruiting interview.

• #1,374
lockhartkitchen said:
I really worked the 3 contacts a day thing this past week. Our director gave us a scavenger hunt to work on 18 contacts over the week. I did it! 6 wedding registries, 1 catalog show, and 2 cooking shows. My new recruit just signed someone tonight from her first show! We brainstormed with the new recruit about friends who might be interested in the business too. I'm personally working on my downline now. I left a message with someone I'm meeting with this week for a recruiting interview.

That is SO great! I need a kick in the butt to do something like that too! Way to go! :thumbup:

• #1,375
lockhartkitchen said:

WOW!!!

So, 1 of 2 contacts resulted in a MAJOR boost to your business! And you've got a SC in your line! way to go!!:D:D

• #1,376
lockhartkitchen said:

Way to go, Julie!!!!::thumbup::thumbup:

• #1,377
Yesterday, I did not make as many calls as I would have wanted, but I still got my minimum of 3-4 in:

~Received a call from the daughter of a guest from Monday's show. She is a former consultant that has been inactive for about 2 years. Her mom told her she ought to get back in the biz, so she had a few questions for me. (Will she have to buy the kit again, Does she have to sign back up under her former director, with whom she had a falling out). I answered her questions, and told her she could use her mom's show (Feb 7th) as her kick off show if she would like. She is going to think about it, and get back with me.

~Booked 2 cookings shows, 1 for mid-April, the other for the end of June. These were from the booking leads from last week's show that had not set dates.

~Spoke to a potential March host. She was out of town, and needs to check her calendar for a Mid-March show.

~Not that I am counting it as a contact, but I called my host for this Friday's show, she needs to reschedule to a mid-February show. Her whole house is infected with colds, etc. (She even sounded awful.)

• #1,378
Made my calls this evening. Seven contacts from an expo I did last month. These were the ones who indicated they just wanted to enter the drawing. Two asked for my number in case they decide they need something. I also invited everyone to the expo we're planning at the end of March. :)

• #1,379
Hi,
I've decided that I really need to PUSH my business and I read your posting. Do you mind sharing how you found people to contact about the wedding registries? Thanks!

• #1,380
amy07 said:
Well, I didn't think I was going to get my contacts since all I was getting was machines, but believe it or not they actually started calling me back!!

So, I did some CCC's - found out the HO dropped the ball on an exchange - good thing I followed back up with the customer.

Booked 1 Feb Catty show
Waiting on a firm date for a Feb cooking show - this was a postponed earlier, but so happy that it is still going to hold.

Post host coaching from this weekends shows - one is coming over Friday morning to close her show and we WILL be talking seriously about the biz.

Then the most important call of the night. I had a November host who cancelled on me,so I figured with February's awesome host special I would try to book her again. She was so down and mentioned that she just lost her job, so I immediately asked her if she had ever considered TPC. Of course she said no, and wanted to know if it is a "real" source of income.:rolleyes: We're meeting for lunch on Thursday.:D

She Signed!!!!!!:D:D

phewww! First recruit of 2009 down!! She's a really neat woman and I'm really excited to be working with her. She's someone that I would be friends with even if it weren't for PC - gotta love it!!

• #1,381
ok, the rest of my contacts didn't result in much. handed out a recipe card and left messages, but I did get in some GREAT host coaching for upcoming shows. One of my first shows in February is VERY motivated and for the first time in a long time I feel like I'm really coaching for a $1k show. (a girl can hope right)

oh, and I got some great Team calls in today too. And a potential recruit is coming to my show this weekend! *****fingers crossed*****

• #1,382
Got a booking for February 19th today. Okay so I am back up to 5 shows (had 6 then 3 cancelled)!

So 5 down and 3 to book!

• #1,383
Didn't do so well with contacts yesterday, but today is a new day!

• #1,384
Congratulations, Amy!

• #1,385
Yesterday,
-met two of my neighbors, one wants to place an order that I will add to one of my shows for this weekend.
-booked my first show for Feb.Today, so far:
-talked to one of my recruit leads who cannot observe my show this weekend but is still very interested - will watch show in early Feb. - He can't watch Sat.'s show b/c he is at the swap meet trying to sell his stuff to make money - wish I could get him making money earlier than Feb but he has never heard of PC before me and wants to see a show first (can't say that I blame him, just wish I had an earlier show for him to see)

• #1,386
Holy Toledo Batman!!

I just signed my host from last Saturday!! That's 2 in 2 days!! She'll be off to an awesome start - 2 bookings from her show and a BIG fundraiser. Plus she had enough additional outside orders to count as her first catalog show! I'll admit I'm a little bummed about losing the fundraiser since this was the first good one that I had lined up, but I'm really happy that she will get so many awesome rewards for getting her business off to a great start!

other contacts today resulted in my other host turning me down about the opportunity. But I did book a March show! And an October event - I've done it the past 2 years, but I wanted to make sure they had me on the list again. I've got 3 team members in that area now and I want to make sure they have access to some great events!:thumbup:

• #1,387
amy07 said:
Holy Toledo Batman!!

I just signed my host from last Saturday!! That's 2 in 2 days!! She'll be off to an awesome start - 2 bookings from her show and a BIG fundraiser. Plus she had enough additional outside orders to count as her first catalog show! I'll admit I'm a little bummed about losing the fundraiser since this was the first good one that I had lined up, but I'm really happy that she will get so many awesome rewards for getting her business off to a great start!

other contacts today resulted in my other host turning me down about the opportunity. But I did book a March show! And an October event - I've done it the past 2 years, but I wanted to make sure they had me on the list again. I've got 3 team members in that area now and I want to make sure they have access to some great events!:thumbup:

You are just awesome!

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn188/wolf18508/bow.gif

• #1,388
Closed a show tonight at $1220 in sales and 6 bookings! 2 for Feb, 1 for Mar, 2 for Apr, and 1 for May!:thumbup:

Then, at Target today, the lady checking me out asked this question "Is business slow for Pampered Chef, too?" Which led to a great conversation, and I ended up getting her #, and I know it will at least result in a booking, if not a recruit.

At dinner tonight, DH was telling me about the book that the Team Leaders at his work are going through. (one by John Maxwell) During their team leaders meeting, they are taking turns leading a discussion on a chapter. His turn is next week, and his chapter is titled "Leadership is a Process". He also has to bring the snacks for the meeting when it's his turn to lead, so my dear, wonderful husband came up with the idea of everyone helping him make the treat, and talking about the process of cooking - and how it can be like the process of becoming a leader. They have a kitchen right in the room where they meet - with an island - which makes it perfect!
We decided a good recipe would be Mom's Apple Crisp in the DCB!

However - we will have to practice it at home first, since he's never used the APCS, the DCB, or most of the other tools involved...:D:p His plan is to get everyone involved and working together to make the Crisp.

I told him that basically, he would be doing an interactive show! So, of course, I will be sending catalogs and order forms in case anyone needs anything after the "demo".:thumbup::D:thumbup:

• #1,389
I had another horrible show tonight!:cry:

Sales are at $87. The only booking was for a February catalog show. The lady said she would try to collect $150 so she can get some cookware.

I am praying I can get more February and/or March bookings when I get on the phone this week!!!

• #1,390
I had a response from my newsletter. She's checking her calendar. Spoke with two others. One is looking at a May show.

• #1,391
I just signed up with Pampered Chef in January, I am starting 3-2-1 with all of you!! I have been making at least 3 contacts a day. I am struggling more with the recruit part. Any tips? I did PC about 4 years ago but was not that successful. I love the products and couldn't stay away.

• #1,392
ChefBeckyD said:
Closed a show tonight at $1220 in sales and 6 bookings! 2 for Feb, 1 for Mar, 2 for Apr, and 1 for May!:thumbup:

Then, at Target today, the lady checking me out asked this question "Is business slow for Pampered Chef, too?" Which led to a great conversation, and I ended up getting her #, and I know it will at least result in a booking, if not a recruit.

At dinner tonight, DH was telling me about the book that the Team Leaders at his work are going through. (one by John Maxwell) During their team leaders meeting, they are taking turns leading a discussion on a chapter. His turn is next week, and his chapter is titled "Leadership is a Process". He also has to bring the snacks for the meeting when it's his turn to lead, so my dear, wonderful husband came up with the idea of everyone helping him make the treat, and talking about the process of cooking - and how it can be like the process of becoming a leader. They have a kitchen right in the room where they meet - with an island - which makes it perfect!
We decided a good recipe would be Mom's Apple Crisp in the DCB!

However - we will have to practice it at home first, since he's never used the APCS, the DCB, or most of the other tools involved...:D:p His plan is to get everyone involved and working together to make the Crisp.

I told him that basically, he would be doing an interactive show! So, of course, I will be sending catalogs and order forms in case anyone needs anything after the "demo".:thumbup::D:thumbup:

You are married to a WONDERFUL man!:D

• #1,393
Way to go Becky (with sales, bookings, and a great DH!) and Amy (with those recruits)!

No contacts for me yesterday. It was another afternoon and evening spent 1/2 napping!

I have a show this evening, and the host has no idea who (if any) will be showing up! UGH! She said that when she spoke to the guests, they said, they would "try" to make it. UGH! I am hoping it will at least qualify!

• #1,394
cutiechic said:
I just signed up with Pampered Chef in January, I am starting 3-2-1 with all of you!! I have been making at least 3 contacts a day. I am struggling more with the recruit part. Any tips? I did PC about 4 years ago but was not that successful. I love the products and couldn't stay away.

Welcome Donna!

• #1,395
back from my show - just shy of $500, but I did get 2 bookings (March & April)and 1 recruit lead - she's 18 still in high school.

Oh, and my potential that observed that my show today SIGNED!!!!! 3 in 3 days!!!

• #1,396
Wow, Amy!! You are on fire!

My show ended up with 7-8 guests. 2 were a mother/daughter (the daughter was a past host from this November) and another were husband and wife. Sales were $189 and the host wanted to close tonight. The past host booked another show for March, but that was the only booking. Tonight's host will book another show over the summer.

• #1,397
cutiechic said:

Welcome Donna!

• #1,398
No contacts for me today.

Well-- actually, I got a home office lead, sent them an email (number they gave didn't work) and got a reply email saying they signed with someone else.

Other than that, nothing.

Welcome Donna!

• #1,399
Saturday I had a call from a past host. She was requesting a catalog for a friend. She's decided to put together a February or March show. We'll talk this week about which fits her calendar best.

• #1,400
Well I officially have a NEED to grow my Biz. I think it will be my new motivation. My DH's co will be shutting down by the end of the year. But he could get laid off anytime between now and then. We are hoping right now he can stay till the end to get the best benefits.

So I am getting back to 321. I will have a minimum of 4 shows a month but 8-10 is my goal.

I have been calling past hosts and so far have a bridal show for June.

It is verry nerve wracking for me I have been shaking durring every call (so dumb isn't it!)
I need to do this for my family. I do not want to be wondering how I will feed my kids!

It starts today!

<h2>What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?</h2><p>The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.</p><h2>What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.</p><h2>What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?</h2><p>This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.</p><h2>What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.</p><h2>How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?</h2><p>To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.</p>

Related to Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?

The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.

What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?

The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.

What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?

This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.

What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?

Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.

How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?

To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
43 44 45 46 47
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefLisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara