• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

but this is my business. I am only here to learn and ask questions. I will start posting my successes and questions. Hi Tammy! Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're here! :)No action yet today, but will post later! :)
  • #1,401
Christ Follower said:
No contacts for me today.

Well-- actually, I got a home office lead, sent them an email (number they gave didn't work) and got a reply email saying they signed with someone else.

Other than that, nothing.

Welcome Donna!

Every part of that just annoys me! :grumpy::grumpy:

I do like the idea lead system, but for me I often get that type of situation. It is VERY frustrating to me! Especially since I do not get many leads (recruit or sales).

• #1,402
no contacts for me today, just hanging out with DH & the kiddos.

• #1,403
I don't do any calling on Sundays, but I did have five people approach me at church about PC. Two were about new products--when and what. One of those is a possible future host.The other three wree because I had placed a big basket of PC products in an out-of-the-way corner of our children's ministry building. I was donating a basket for a fund-raising auction one of my friends is organizing. I tell ya, people see PC and go gaga.

• #1,404
3 contacts yesterday at Church!

Well, one was actual a future host....He stopped me to let me know that he already has 10-12 confirmed "yeses" for his party in March! I am so looking forward to his party. I can already see him on my team! He is a SAHD - has a photography business and plays in a band. He is the last person you would think would host a show - The bass player in a band, w/ a shaved head, and tattoos all over his body (at least the visible parts.:p). He is not someone I would have assumed would be interested. Just goes to show that we should never assume!

Then, the Director of Small Groups asked me if I would lead a Venture Group on Cooking. These are short term small groups (meet for 8 weeks) that are just for the purpose of getting people connected and meeting people. I am a member of a large church, and it can be difficult for new people to get connected, so one way we try to do that is with Common Interest Groups called Venture Groups. I need to see how it would fit into my schedule, but it sounds like fun!

AND - my pastor just finished a series on Finances, and is next going to be doing a series on - get this - Biblical principles for starting and owning your own business.....so I chatted with him after the service, and asked if he would like to read my book by Doris Christopher.....he asked me to email him a synopsis of the book, and tell him how TPC has changed my life! I think I need to have him have a party!

• #1,405
contacts made - nothing great to report other than a catalog request.
back on the phone tomorrow.

• #1,406
Seven contacts--one request for a catalog.

• #1,407
phew! It took a lot of calls to get the contacts for today. Several no's but I kept going until I ended on a positive - got a March cooking show! :D Oh, and I also secured an event for May. It's a community yard/flea market but I plan to push HWC items!:thumbup:

and I wanted to add that my recruit's recruit has a potential recruit from her very FIRST show!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

• #1,408
I dialed a ton of numbers today. Got mostly answering machines and husbands that took down my name and number to "pass along to the wife."

I did manage to get a hold of a potential booking. She will call me within a week or so to hopfully get a date picked out.

Other than that I just did some host coaching.

• #1,409
etteluap70PC said:
Well I officially have a NEED to grow my Biz. I think it will be my new motivation. My DH's co will be shutting down by the end of the year. But he could get laid off anytime between now and then. We are hoping right now he can stay till the end to get the best benefits.

So I am getting back to 321. I will have a minimum of 4 shows a month but 8-10 is my goal.

I have been calling past hosts and so far have a bridal show for June.

It is verry nerve wracking for me I have been shaking durring every call (so dumb isn't it!)
I need to do this for my family. I do not want to be wondering how I will feed my kids!

It starts today!

I know exactly what you mean by the NEED to do this.

You can do it! Have you listened to the Phone Courage class yet? That may help with your nerves. Hope to "see" you hear more!

• #1,410
Only made 1 contact on Monday, but I got on the phone last night and made a few:

~Talked to a past host/potential recruit. She is not interested right now, but I can follow up with her and keep her updated. She is looking forward to attending some upcoming shows to use her PHD.

~Booked a February Catty show

~Made 3 other customer care calls. 1 person was not interested at all, but I got e-mail addresses from the other 2 for my newsletter. One of them may have a show over the summer.

• #1,411
only got 2 contacts in today - not for lack of dialing.
1 will get back to me with some fundraiser contacts
the other was a potential recruit (or a recruit for my newest recruit) that we will be talking with Friday at a fundraiser kickoff for my recruit.....confused yet?

• #1,412
No contacts for me today (hanging my head in shame). I layed down for "a half hour" after dinner. Well, that half hour turned into 2 hours and then it was time to get the kids settled down for bed :(.

I am hoping to make some contacts during the day tomorrow, because I have a homeowners association meeting in the evening. (Well, there is going to be a potential February catty show host there that I intend on speaking to.)

I did close out my fourth and final show for January. It ended at $577 in sales with 2 February shows (1 cooking, 1 catty) and the host is going to rebook off from the Feb cooking show.

• #1,413
cutiechic said:
I just signed up with Pampered Chef in January, I am starting 3-2-1 with all of you!! I have been making at least 3 contacts a day. I am struggling more with the recruit part. Any tips? I did PC about 4 years ago but was not that successful. I love the products and couldn't stay away.

Welcome back. I just started about 4 months ago, and I have 2 recruits already. I think the key is to have fun and keep it simple. People want to know that they could easily do what you do and enjoy themselves at the same time. Good luck!

nicole

• #1,414
Three contacts today. One was because of the new PC Reusable Bag. Gave her a mini-catalog.Another led to a firmed-up May show. :)

• #1,415
no contacts today -

• #1,416
Got a $4 order for Chipotle rub.

Got an order for a grinder.

Closed a show.

Nothing else.

• #1,417
got the name & contact information of a potential fundraiser chairperson

my recruit's fundraiser kick-off meeting was postponed til next Friday

nothing else - didn't even pick up the phone

• #1,418
Three contacts on Friday, and one called me. :) A past host's friend called to place an order. Only 1 contact on Saturday, but I was at training all day long, so it was a day steeped in PC.

• #1,419
Bren706 said:
I know exactly what you mean by the NEED to do this.

You can do it! Have you listened to the Phone Courage class yet? That may help with your nerves. Hope to "see" you hear more!

I did finally listen to the recorded phone courage class. It was great!!!

I have added an early feb show to my calendar and 1 caty show and a Bridal shower for the summer. I have also gotten alot of not right nows from people who wanted to book. But do have permission to reconnect with them in a few months.

I made 2 contacts yesterday. My goal is to talk to 1 live person via phone per day. (baby steps, I am trying to form a new habit and I know if I overwhelm myslef I will fail) Live contacts are a bonus for me.

You are all awesome and I am inspired by your progress!

• #1,420
had someone ask for my card at church.
I'm not planning any calls for today. Just stuffing my face with junk food for the big game.
Oh, I did get an email from a long lost recruit who never submitted anything. Don't anticipate that she is starting back or just starting, but who knows.....

• #1,421
Two good contacts at church. Not bad for my day of rest. ;)

• #1,422
OK. I QUALIFIED!!! I am official. Now I want to promote. I am aiming high! I have a few things that I will try and hopefully I will have a recruit by next Monday!!!

• #1,423
Congratulations, Donna!

• #1,424
Great job everyone!

No calls for me yesterday. I took a day off from my biz.

Today I back on track, I have calls to make and need to get my NL out.

I am struggling with 1 call I challenged myself to make. A past host/recruit lead that lots of stuff went wrong after her show.... a ton of returns, I forgot to order HWC scrubbies for 3 guests (they were not paid for). stuff like that... I told my Hosp director I woul call this gal before our next coaching call which is tomorrow AM.

Why am I affraid to call this gal! I will just do it!!!!

• #1,425
My son made a contact for me today. He called to tell me that he gave my contact info to a woman he knows. They had gotten to talking about cooking, and she mentioned stoneware. He even talked to her about becoming a consultant. I tell ya, I raised that boy right. :)

• #1,426
I haven't made my contacts today (yet), but I did get notification that my newest recruit did infact sign up yesterday! WOO HOO!

So far I have had 1 in Dec, 1 in Jan and 1 in Feb! I am liking these stats! Now if ONLY I could get 2 of them to recruit themselves so I can keep my directorship...

• #1,427
Four contacts yesterday. One resulted in an advance order for the Pineapple Wedger. That makes four. This is going to be really popular.

• #1,428
etteluap70PC said:
Great job everyone!

No calls for me yesterday. I took a day off from my biz.

Today I back on track, I have calls to make and need to get my NL out.

I am struggling with 1 call I challenged myself to make. A past host/recruit lead that lots of stuff went wrong after her show.... a ton of returns, I forgot to order HWC scrubbies for 3 guests (they were not paid for). stuff like that... I told my Hosp director I woul call this gal before our next coaching call which is tomorrow AM.

Why am I affraid to call this gal! I will just do it!!!![/QUOTE]

You're off to a great start Paulette! You are right, JUST DO IT!!!!!;)

• #1,429
cutiechic said:
OK. I QUALIFIED!!! I am official. Now I want to promote. I am aiming high! I have a few things that I will try and hopefully I will have a recruit by next Monday!!!

Congratulations Donna!

• #1,430
I did not do so well with contacts over the weekend. I did get a couple of small orders (Rotary Grater, Kitchen Shears, twixits).

I got back on the phone last night, and made a couple of contacts. I booked a catalog show for March.

• #1,431
booked a show yesterday for March.
have a fundraiser meeting with one of my new recruits tonight - that may interfere with my calling time....

• #1,432
Christ Follower said:
I haven't made my contacts today (yet), but I did get notification that my newest recruit did infact sign up yesterday! WOO HOO!

So far I have had 1 in Dec, 1 in Jan and 1 in Feb! I am liking these stats! Now if ONLY I could get 2 of them to recruit themselves so I can keep my directorship...

I'm hoping mine getting on the recruiting train too! Not so much for me, but for them. I know that once they get the first recruit down, it will get easier and easier!

• #1,433
Only got 2 contacts yesterday. Got some bad news about a friend's health just as I was getting ready to make calls. Spent my time phoning about her condition and praying instead of making PC calls.

• #1,434
Made a couple of contacts yesterday, but nothing significant to report.

• #1,435
raebates said:
Only got 2 contacts yesterday. Got some bad news about a friend's health just as I was getting ready to make calls. Spent my time phoning about her condition and praying instead of making PC calls.

time well spent!!:angel: people before $$$

• #1,436
my calls last night were more for host coaching - very important to me this year!

• #1,437
I tried to do the 24 bookings in 24 hours yesterday - I really didn't even have 24 people to call let alone enough to get 24 bookings but I did get one more catalog show for Feb. So, that makes 4 catalog shows and 1 cooking show for this month. Yikes, cat. shows make me nervous - I am always worried they will be a dead end. I will be CC calling everyone though!

• #1,438
Get_Pampered said:
I tried to do the 24 bookings in 24 hours yesterday - I really didn't even have 24 people to call let alone enough to get 24 bookings but I did get one more catalog show for Feb. So, that makes 4 catalog shows and 1 cooking show for this month. Yikes, cat. shows make me nervous - I am always worried they will be a dead end. I will be CC calling everyone though!

Coach your Catalog Show Hosts to get COMPLETE information for each of their orders (tell them you need this for their guaranteed receipts) and then follow up with customer care calls. If you have time, call them before you close the show to see if you can get some bookings for that Host.

• #1,439
Got a booking for March yesterday after sending out my monthly newsletter.

• #1,440
I made 4 contacts while I was out and about yesterday. Gave out 3 mini-catalogs.

• #1,441
I didn't do much of anything yesterday except talk about another possible fundraiser. did get some supplies labeled though!

• #1,442
I dialed only 8-10 numbers and left messages. I did get a return call from a potential host that I have been waiting on to confirm a date. She booked March 14th!

• #1,443
Yesterday:
Chatted with my hair stylist about my biz
Went to a networking charity event and passed out 10 or so minis
One lady gave me her email addy for my newsletterToday:
Left 4 minis at the eye doctor's office
After networking last night, I want to be anti-social today....but I still want 3 more bookings for this month

• #1,444
Had 3 contacts today. Got a possible catalog show for Feb.

• #1,445
I am sick as a dog today but got a reply email back from a potential catalog show booking. We are set to have a catalog show for her in March. Woo Hoo! I will take whatever I can get right now!

• #1,446
I met with 2 new recruits last night to help with some issues and do some more training. no phone calls.

• #1,447
I layed down for a "short" rest at 6:30, and couldn't get back up in time enough to make calls. (Forced myself up to get the kids into bed, and then I crawled back into mine).

• #1,448
got an $84 random order from a past host's co-worker. So that is one new one to add to my newsletter list. Talked with some of my team and my host for tomorrow.

• #1,449
I am sick in bed with the flu. No contacts for me today.

• #1,450
None today, but left a message for one yesterday. She's having an open house to celebrate her new home and wanted to know which Sunday worked for me. Co-worker is still looking through the dates I gave her to pick hers, and I left a message with a husband yesterday- she's from a catalog order that wants a show. These 3 will bring me to 7 shows for February. I need to follow-up on two catalog shows this weekend. I also need to invite some possible recruits to our Monday cluster meeting.

<h2>What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?</h2><p>The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.</p><h2>What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.</p><h2>What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?</h2><p>This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.</p><h2>What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.</p><h2>How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?</h2><p>To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.</p>

Related to Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?

The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.

What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?

The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.

What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?

This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.

What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?

Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.

How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?

To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
43 44 45 46 47
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefLisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara