• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

but this is my business. I am only here to learn and ask questions. I will start posting my successes and questions. Hi Tammy! Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're here! :)No action yet today, but will post later! :)
Made 3 contacts today:

~ The deli clerk at the grocery store. She saw my catalog tote. I gave her a catty and got her info. I am calling her this evening.

~A customer care call with no visible results, not even an e-mail address.

~Booked a show for DEC 13th.

Nice work, Brenda! :)

Here are my contacts from yesterday:

#1. No on booking and no on mystery host show
#2. Not now on either one
#3. "maybe" will talk to her sister about possibly co-hosting and get back to me
#4. Answering machine
#5. Phone # no longer in service
#6. No on either one also

Made four calls and talked to one person who wants to be kept on my info list, but not interested right now. The other three calls I left messages.

Made my contacts today. I got 2-3 "no thanks", and a catalog show booked for November.

Nobody called me back, but my sister called and wants to do a catalog show in November. I have four catalog shows in November, one is mine. And, I have one kitchen show, also mine. Another person called me and sort of RSVP'd for my show. She said "maybe" and "most likely" but not a "yes". I guess I got three contacts today.

Had three contacts yesterday. One requested a catalog and order form. Also did a bit of host coaching. I have a show tonight, so that's where I'll be getting my contacts.

There were nine guests at the party. Booked shows for November and January. :)

Nice work, Rae!

I had a show last night too. There were 8 guests, sales are at $550 or so but got no bookings. May have a possible catalogue show.

No contacts for me yesterday. I only made a couple calls and got machines. It was one of those nights that I didn't have a call list ready, and I thought of reasons not to call people. I think I was just feeling frustrated, because I have had a hard time reaching all of my leads. It also feels like I am making calls to the same people over and over again (trying to reach them each week/month). Good thing is that I know what I need to do: I need to catch up on my customer care calls and call those outside orders in order to reach new people!!!!!! I do have another booth event coming up next Saturday!!!

Rae got bookings. Yay!
Marie-France had great sales. Yay!
Brenda's not alone. Yay! I have those same thoughts about why not to make calls and I call the same people over and over, too. Hope the booth goes well. Hang in there. You are doing great according to all your posts on here.

Today is a new day, Brenda! :) Hope you have better luck reaching people with your CCCs and OO calls! Good luck with your booth event, too!

I NEED A SHOT IN THE HINEY!!!

I have been so overwhelmed with life this past week, that I haven't gotten host packets ready for my November shows!!! That is my goal today, along with calling them all and doing some initial host coaching~I need to reach $6000 this month!!!

I hear ya meg! Nov snuck up on me. I am swamped this weekend but will be back on the phone on monday as well as making host packets! I havent had this many shows going at one time in a long time so I am out of premade packets! Good problem to have right?

Just now, as I was packing to leave for my show, the host's mother called to tell me that the host was on the way to the hospital in early labor.:cry:

She has outside orders, and is planning on doing it as a catalog show instead...but I was really wanting to be in front of a group of people today to talk about the kit special, and booking December.....so now, my goal is to contact 10 people today - the same as I would have contacted had I been at the show.

ChefBeckyD said:
Just now, as I was packing to leave for my show, the host's mother called to tell me that the host was on the way to the hospital in early labor.:cry:

She has outside orders, and is planning on doing it as a catalog show instead...but I was really wanting to be in front of a group of people today to talk about the kit special, and booking December.....so now, my goal is to contact 10 people today - the same as I would have contacted had I been at the show.

I hope she is OK AND I am glad it didn't happen during the show!!!:eek:

chefmeg said:
I hope she is OK AND I am glad it didn't happen during the show!!!:eek:

Me TOO! She has had a difficult pregnancy the whole time, and is JUST 7 months today. Pray for her today if you think about it.

Her last show was in the middle of the worst snowstorm of the year (and this is Michigan!) and I sliced my finger open on the apple wedger in the middle of the demo. We were just laughing about it the other night when I was talking to her - about how this show would have way less drama than the last one! Oh, well...:rolleyes:

Three contacts yesterday. Four contacts today resulting in a probable catalog show and a request for a catalog. :)

chefmeg said:
I NEED A SHOT IN THE HINEY!!!

I have been so overwhelmed with life this past week, that I haven't gotten host packets ready for my November shows!!! That is my goal today, along with calling them all and doing some initial host coaching~I need to reach $6000 this month!!!

Yep, I know what you mean! I called my host on Saturday evening for tonight's party....I was really bad at coaching her (we hadn't even picked a recipe yet! :eek:) and she didn't really sound too happy to hear from me....:( I am struggling lately with the whole PC thing. Don't know why....I have a full schedule for November and don't feel as excited as I probably should be....but I guess that's a whole other thread......

So, anyway, I didn't make too many contacts this weekend. Today starts a new week and a new outlook! I just hope tonight's show goes well........

Today I got a $30 something dollar order, a maybe for a show, and a wedding registry (but the wedding is not till August 15th 2009).

Yeah, but you'll get commission from the sales all along the way as people order from the registry. :)I had two contacts yesterday. I didn't think that was too bad, since the NMD cut into my calling time.

Had a show last night. About 10 guests and sales stand at $243 with a couple more orders to come. No bookings.

Yesterday, I spent some time making CCC - made 23 and talked to a handful of people. I also sent out my November newsletter and sent out another outlet letter this morning. Also, booked my first official January show this morning. Looking to fill up my 2009 quickly!

I had three contacts yesterday, but didn't make my evening calls. I'm planning to get back to work this evening.

Made my calls this evening. Took care of a customer care issue. Had one person ask about gift certificates. She said she would be contacting me about them when she got ready to do her Christmas shopping. I told her I had ideas for gifts that I'd be glad to send to her. I'll be putting that in the mail tomorrow.Also did some host coaching for Saturday. She's excited. The show will be at her grandma's house. Grandma's excited, too.

Haven't been on a lot lately.

Yesterday I got a $100 from my MIL to add to my mystery host show (good thing since I never did get enough people to do it).

I have shows the next 3 days and am praying that I will get some more November/December bookings from those...

Had such a fun show tonight!
She was expecting 7, had 12! Good thing I always pack extra guest folders!

I made the classic mini cheese burgers for the very first time - they turned out great, and everyone loved them. We did the Chocolate Lava Cake in the rice cooker, and I sold 4 rice cookers (Ruthie, if you read this - FINALLY!)

Sales are at only $250 right now, but that's okay - because several people talked to me about their orders before they left...just wanted to look through the catalog more before placing their orders. I also got a booking for Dec. That's 4 Cooking Shows now for December, so I'm happy about that!

They were a fun group - a mixture of some of my PC groupies, and 3 people who had never been to a PC show before!

Oh - I also had someone who is thinking they want to book a bridal shower, and someone who wants to book a cooking show - for MAY!:confused:

I've never chimed in on this particular thread, but I thought maybe now would be as good a time as any to start! I made calls tonight... talked to 4 live people, booked 2 shows (one November, one January woohoo -- 1 down, 19 to go for that month) and have one person who wants me to call her back Monday to pick a date and one who was going to be November, but now may be December or January. I was pretty stoked!

Does anyone have an idea for getting bookings. I am mean other than the usual, maybe something "outside the box".. Looking for something creative...

One of my consultants is doing a pie class. People purchase products ahead of time then come to her house to make and take home a pie.

Attachments

• Apple_Pie_Class[1].doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 228
I got this email today from the Lemon Aid Lady. I thought it was appropriate here. A good thing to keep in mind...

If you haven't kept in touch with your customers... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of the top 3 reasons sales consultants have Phone Phobia is that they haven't kept in touch with customers and are embarrassed to contact them. One of the questions I'm asked often is what to do in this case. My answer, go connect with them NOW! Don't wait any longer.

The truth is, most customers don't realize you haven't connected with them. They are happy and surprised to hear from you when you do make contact, even if they are not thirsty to buy, book, or sell. Yes, some might have thought about you because they need refills on their products, or because something they purchased from you needs service. Or because they do want to buy, book, or sell!

Of all the industries I've been associated with in the past 30 years as either a business consultant or customer, the direct selling industry is the only one I know of who teaches consultants to keep in touch with customers. How often do you get a call from your insurance agent to be sure you're happy with your policy? Has the person you purchased your car from three years ago contacted you to see if you're ready to trade up? Does the person who changes your oil call you every three months to remind you it's time for an oil change? Does your hair stylist give you a reminder each six weeks that it's time for a trim or touch up?

My confession: I am writing this because I have been so busily and happily engaged in working with clients the past two months that I haven't written my newsletter for a couple of weeks. You probably didn't notice that, did you? You were so busy working with your customers, holding parties, and living your life that you didn't lose sleep over why you haven't received frequent information from the Lemon Aid Lady.

I hope you're happy to read this message and that it taught you to get over the fear that your customers will think you're a slacker because you haven't connected with them (unless, of course, you didn't follow through on an appointment to call them at a specific time, which is a whole other subject).

I am back after a 4-5 day hiatus. I went to South Carolina to my dad's to see my sister who was visiting from CT.

I made 6 contacts yesterday. 2-3 said "no, thanks", and I got a couple that said to call back after the first of the year.

I only dialed a couple of numbers this evening, which were two past hosts. One was not interested in re-booking right now; maybe in the spring. The other booked a show for December 12th! :) I am up to 4 shows for December. Now if I can get that and more for November! (I have 2 shows plus a Mystery Catalog show).

Today was a crappy day for PC for me.

Right before I left for my show my December 5th show host called to cancell. She said to call her when the economy turned around (and yes...I gave her the whole PC economy schpiel...she didn't go for it).

Then at my show THREE guests came. That's it. NO bookings. NO recruit leads. And thanks to her collecting a $95 order before the show, the sales are at $200.

At least it qualified. Hopefully I will have more favor at tomorrow's show.

I was at a youth outreach event last night, so I didn't make any calls. I did, however, talk to 3 different people about PC during the course of the evening. I'll be counting those. ;)

Three contacts today. One new show scheduled for 11/17. :)

Earlier today, I visited 3 salons to offer the "Pamper a Business catalog show". 2 of them took me up on the offer. (Although I am not so confident about one of them).

Unfortunately, I laid down on the couch after dinner, snoozed for about 15 minutes, and now I have no ambition to get on the phone. I do have a booth tomorrow evening at the Holiday Market going on at our coliseum, so I plan on making lots of contacts tomorrow, and doing follow up on Sunday, so I don't mind taking an evening off, BUT, I had planned on checking in with some of my hosts. I will do that tomorrow, before the booth.

raebates said:
Three contacts today. One new show scheduled for 11/17. :)

Wow Rae! That's booking in close!:thumbup:

That's the second close booking I've gotten in two weeks. The first was a new host from a cooking show. This one is a past host. I'd left a couple of messages before and took a shot at catching her in tonight. She wants to have a chance to get her products before Thanksgiving. She knows it's not guaranteed, but she figured it was more likely than if she had it any later.

Had my show tonight. Sales just over $600 but no solid bookings. Her mother in law did say that in February or March she would have me bring some items in to her work with some catalogs and see what comes of it. Better than nothing I suppose. The host is going to ask one of her friends if she is interested so I may get a booking just yet.

My show this morning had 9 guests, but only one order so far. What is it lately with everyone wanting to look through the catalog more and place their order later???

Also one booking, but it won't be mine, it will be my hosts! I'm going to update the thread about this girl - but she is someone I have been working with, and she told me today she is going to sign!:D

show today. only 3 guests - sales a whopping $90. 1 booking for December, but it will go to the host - she's probably going to sign.
I also made some calls yesterday, 1 hispanic market recruit lead to be signing within 2 weeks and my catalog show host will probably be signing as well. We did a little training on P3.
My team is cranking it up right now though in sales. According to them, they have submitted 3 shows that are still not showing up on my IPT with another 2 supposed to be submitted this weekend and 2 being held this weekend. I am so impressed with them! And it's only the 8th!!! I just can't believe it!

I did a booth at the Holiday Market this afternoon. I did about $60 or so in sales, no immediate bookings. I will call all the leads tomorrow.

I had a Holiday Market Sale today as well - 4 orders ($160 in sales) - added them to my mystery host show from earlier in the week and submitted it - up to $810 in sales for the month which include 5 outlet orders! I'm so earning SAT!!

Just got back from my show tonight!

Just over $1K in sales!!! I am SOOO excited since my sales have been suck-o lately.

I also got a November 21st booking and a December 13th booking! WOO HOO!

(the December booking might be a recruit lead too!)

Decent show today. She had 10 guests. Sales were about $450. Booked one for my Holiday Host Raffle (my version of 10 x $100) and one February booking. She closed at the end of the show (yippee!).As I was leaving, I checked my cell. I had a call from a friend who has decided that she's ready to have a show. I called back and we're scheduled for Nov 22. I'll be dropping off her kit today.Have I mentioned lately that I love my job?

Just talked with one of the guests from yesterday's show. She asked about the Wine Bottle Opener. She said that she has lots of openers, but none of them work. She's really frustrated because she and her husband are wine drinkers. (None of the openers are PC.) I assured her ours is wonderful. I told her I found 1 South African wine bottle that it didn't fit. Other than that, I love it. She was still skeptical. I told her if she didn't love it I would personally drive to her house, pick it up, and arrange a refund. As I was packing up, I realized that I had two more openers at home, so I loaned her mine. I told her if she didn't love it, she could call me. I would cancel that part of her order. She said she would pick up a bottle of wine on the way home. So, I called this evening. Guess what. She loves it! She's the one who signed up for my Holiday Host Raffle. She said she knows she's got her $100 in sales because her wine club friends will all be buying the $20 Wine Bottle Opener. I reminded her about the Stopper/Pourer. She decided since I was right about the opener she'd suggest that and order one herself. I'm so glad I went the extra mile. http://www.smileyvillage.com/smilies/happy0030.gif

Yay for you Rae!!

I did some follow up calls from my booth yesterday. I booked a show for December 20th! Talked to a couple of people that want to check with their friends and/or calendar and asked me to call back on Thursday, and left a few messages.

During my few host coaching calls (well, voice messages), I did speak to my host for December 6th. She wants to cancel her show "due to the economy, no one is able to come and order", but she does want to order a thing or two, and I will call her back for that tomorrow.

booked a catalog show. and did some host coaching. don't usually make calls on sunday, but I was behind on my HC, so it was needed....

• #1,000
Woe Rae! You are on fire! How many does that make for this month now?

I didn't make any new contacts today, but someone from last night's show called to add to her order. Then (for that same show), there was an online order to add. That show is up to $1,150 now!

Then I did a customer care call.

<h2>What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?</h2><p>The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.</p><h2>What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.</p><h2>What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?</h2><p>This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.</p><h2>What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.</p><h2>How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?</h2><p>To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.</p>

What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?

The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.

What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?

The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.

What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?

This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.

What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?

Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.

How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?

To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
43 44 45 46 47
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefLisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara