• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

but this is my business. I am only here to learn and ask questions. I will start posting my successes and questions. Hi Tammy! Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're here! :)No action yet today, but will post later! :)
Yesterday my PL lady decided to do an actual show in November instead of my mystery host catalog show...yay!

Then at the show I did last night (terrible sales by the way), I did get a December booking and a January booking. Also someone that is going to do my mystery host catalog show for November.

Oh ya... I hope to get all my contacts for today in at my show tonight. I did speak to one of the soccer moms today and she is still thinking about doing a party. I will report my results later.

Wow... no one has been here since me earlier? You must have all had super successful shows tonight!

As for me, I had a show with a TON of people there. NOT ONE SINGLE BOOKING OR RECRUIT LEAD! I don't know what I did wrong. I am so bummed. My November is looking quite pitiful.

Sales were OK but not really for the amount of people that were there. (sales just over $400)

Spent the day with The Furry Guy making our Christmas wish lists. Had one contact.

Don't usually do contacts on the weekends, unless I have a Saturday show....yesterday we spent the afternoon at the Apple Orchard/Pumpkin Patch. No contacts yesterday, other than I did help a customer with a customer service issue.

Today, I was at church early this morning (as usual) and sitting in the Cafe w/ my son before church started. Another lady and her son came and sat next to us, and we were chatting. We were trading general info, and I was telling her where I lived...and she asked if I knew so and so...who lives 2 streets over from me....I said Oh, yes I know her really well! She then wanted to know how I knew her...and I had to tell her how! I know her because she has hosted several PC parties!
She got all animated and excited when she found out I was a PC consultant. Turns out this lady's DH has been dying to do a Men Only PC Party...but they didn't have a PC consultant anymore.....Guess who is going to be contacting him to get a date for a show!?:D I'm also going to be targeting him as an addition to my team. He is a SAHD, and loves to cook!

I've been totally distracted the last few days. Have a family member awaiting some results on a potentially serious health issue. My Ex has a serious complication from a recent surgery. And then, I found a lump. I'm sure (as my DH is telling me) it's nothing. But its in my mind now.....

I have a show later this evening that I just can't get mentally ready for...... Normally I don't do shows on Sundays, but........

amy07 said:
I've been totally distracted the last few days. Have a family member awaiting some results on a potentially serious health issue. My Ex has a serious complication from a recent surgery. And then, I found a lump. I'm sure (as my DH is telling me) it's nothing. But its in my mind now.....

I have a show later this evening that I just can't get mentally ready for...... Normally I don't do shows on Sundays, but........

Not that this helps at all...but I find it's harder to mentally prepare when I do a show on a day that isn't a regular show day.:confused:

Have you scheduled a Dr's appt.? You need to see the Dr. asap - if only to ease your mind!

ChefBeckyD said:
Don't usually do contacts on the weekends, unless I have a Saturday show....yesterday we spent the afternoon at the Apple Orchard/Pumpkin Patch. No contacts yesterday, other than I did help a customer with a customer service issue.

Today, I was at church early this morning (as usual) and sitting in the Cafe w/ my son before church started. Another lady and her son came and sat next to us, and we were chatting. We were trading general info, and I was telling her where I lived...and she asked if I knew so and so...who lives 2 streets over from me....I said Oh, yes I know her really well! She then wanted to know how I knew her...and I had to tell her how! I know her because she has hosted several PC parties!
She got all animated and excited when she found out I was a PC consultant. Turns out this lady's DH has been dying to do a Men Only PC Party...but they didn't have a PC consultant anymore.....Guess who is going to be contacting him to get a date for a show!?:D I'm also going to be targeting him as an addition to my team. He is a SAHD, and loves to cook!

The no contacts on weekend was an idea of mine, but then I realized that my "weekends" don't really correspond to other people, so I just shoot for 3 contacts every day. This makes my director very happy!!

Yesterday, with the Making Strides Walk, I made more than 3 contacts. Today, I have a call into a woman about a show. Plus, we are going out to dinner, and that always entails talking to the waitperson and asking.

Had one contact at church.

PamperChefCarol said:
The no contacts on weekend was an idea of mine, but then I realized that my "weekends" don't really correspond to other people, so I just shoot for 3 contacts every day. This makes my director very happy!!

Yesterday, with the Making Strides Walk, I made more than 3 contacts. Today, I have a call into a woman about a show. Plus, we are going out to dinner, and that always entails talking to the waitperson and asking.

I often have contacts on the weekends - but unless they are at a show, they are mostly unplanned.;)

today I am home awaiting furniture delivery~I plan to multi-task...on the phone while the laundry spins away in the washer and dryer!

amy07 said:

BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have you called your GYN yet?

That is really all you can physically do right now, so hopefully your "worried" status can change soon.

How was the show yesterday?

I have been away from CS for a little while now. Needed to concentrate on family and my business. I have been trying to restrict my time on the internet.

Anyway, I must be doing something right, because right now, I have a great show schedule lined up!! This month, I had one show already, have one tonight and three more for the month.

For November, I have 7 shows lined up!!!! I am THRILLED!! I've never had that many shows in a month, and I'm looking forward to it. I have been working hard to book my calendar so that I can maintain this momentum going into the new year.

Also, I did a bridal fair the first Sunday in October and got many leads from it. One being a very strong recruit lead (but I'm not counting my chickens yet!!). We'll see what comes of it.

I got an email today for my mystery host show - my friend couldn't attend but has a friend who wants to do a show - I emailed her this morning - got her phone # and got a show on my calendar for November 13th! Gotta love referrals:)

I made six calls so far, today, and spoke to three people and left messages with three. One person is ready to do her catty show. One person is attending my show in November. One person is going to be part of my Mystery Host show.

Catty show?

WonderMonkey said:
Catty show?

Ha Ha Ha...short for "catalog" show. Basically they will pass the catalogs around and collect orders that way. They get a little bit less free credit doing it that way, but it is good for those that don't have time to have a physical party but would like some products at a discount.

Three contacts today and some host coaching. Got a possible order from one of the contacts. She's going to tell her friend (who wants a product) about my website.

JAE said:
I made six calls so far, today, and spoke to three people and left messages with three. One person is ready to do her catty show. One person is attending my show in November. One person is going to be part of my Mystery Host show.

YEA JAE!!! You got your three!:thumbup: How about tomorrow?

I was up ALL last night with a sick child...so really did not have my head in the game by the time I left for my show this evening. It was with a past host who I absolutely LOVE - she has been a host since I started - she was one of my first 12 shows. I have talked to her about joining PC for the past almost 6 years.

Anyway - I was tired, so I tried to psych myself up by listening to a booking CD on the way there. Got there still tired, but determined to do a good job. As people started arriving, something came over me (I think it was all the prayer working!) and I started getting excited and pumped up for the show. We had 8 in attendance, sales are at $350, and there are several outside orders to come.

I got a booking for November 10 - yea, because I really wanted to fill in the earlier part of the month.
I got a booking for Dec 4th - that's my 3rd booking for the first week of Dec.!

I have 2 recruit leads! One was one of my bookings - as soon as she sat down to go over her order, she said to me "I love PC....I've always said if I did any type of direct sales, it would be this." Then - the whole time I was totaling her order, she was peppering me w/ questions like "Did you have a hard time being in front of people when you started?".....It was textbook! She went home with a DVD, and a brochure, and a date for me to call her tomorrow!:thumbup:

The 2nd recruit lead blew me away! My host, who has always told me NO, not "No, not right now", just NO....was chatting with me as we cleaned up....I asked her how she thought the show went, and she said that although I always did a good job, tonight I seemed even more excited about my business, and about being a consultant. Then she said...."Maybe I will have to try this one day.....not right now, but I think I'd like to do it one day". I told her that 3 of my team were hosts just like her who had said the same thing, and when the time was right....they joined!

Man, I was pumped all the way home!

Woo Hoo!!!!!!

Sounds like you were on tonight. I am excited for you and your possible recruits.

Today I got a "I will think about doing a catalog show but don't count on it." I also got a message from a lady that wants to book November. Haven't called her back because I had my cluster meeting tonight...will try her tomorrow.

Okay I want to try to keep accountable with the 3-2-1 as much as possible too. Today I made 6 contacts, 1 possible catalog show, 2 possible cooking shows and left 3 voice messages. I sure hope somethings turns up out of these contacts!

Had my show last night....5 guests, sales are at $285 and got one booking for November. Not bad. Host is expecting to get more orders.

Congratulations, ladies. Sounds like you're doing well.

Amy, oh Amy......any news???? Are you OK?????

I've talked to three people today. One is a recruit lead who still wants to wait on signing. One wants to do a catty show, and wants me to send the packet on October 29 for a November show. One wants to be a part of my Mystery Host show. I'm going to go for one more contact tonight with someone who I know works during the day.

Wow, two days in a row for me with three contacts. All this while posting on political threads all over the country, doing my part to campaign for McCain/Palin. My house is a disaster, but I made a real dinner, got groceries, and attended bible study and lunch with a friend. Did I mention how messy my house is?

Today:

Got a November Catalog show

Got another "yes, I will try" for my mystery host catalog show. (that makes 6)

Gave out a catalog at the grocery store to a clerk that I speak with often....she needs some cookie sheets possibly

Did 2 really great host coaching calls

TRIED to host coach/confirm dates with my December 5th host...she is getting cold feet about having the show now. Not sure if she will cancel...need to try back next week.

Four contacts yesterday. Gave a catalog to one. Also did some host coaching.

Had a show last night - 7 attended, 5 ordered...and the show is at $500!

No bookings, although one lady said the only reason she wasn't booking was that she was in the middle of selling her house, and wasn't clear on when they would need to be out...and when they would be able to be in their new place....so I'll just keep in touch with her!

Today I will be focusing on some host coaching, and calling all those "on the fence" leads to see if this new recruiting promo will help them take the leap!

I did get one more catalog show for November, last night. So I had 4 contacts yesterday. I've already had one this morning. I'm off to a good start. My kids are home from school for three days, so we'll see if I get anything done.

Just wanted to check in... I have not been posting here much but been doing better with getting on the phone.

For OCt I will have had 3 shows. November is looking great with 5 cooking shows and 1 catalog show (So far!) I have a goal of booking 2 more cooking shows and 1 more catalog show.

Thanks all for being here foa your awesome support!

Didn't get a whole lot of contacts made yesterday. Got a date firmed up for November and another confirmed this morning. Now only have 2 more dates to book in November to fill my calendar, which is a first for me EVER, so I am very excited. We'll see now if I really want to be that busy! LOL

I have some calls to make tonight, so hoping that my DD falls asleep on the way home from her Grammie's!! hehe

Got another one of my November dates filled!!! :D Just one more and I'm FULL!!!!! Got a show tonight with my best hostess! This will be her 3rd show with me and her other shows were $1400 and almost $1900 in sales, so it's looking promising, because she takes this very seriously. If I could just get her on my team....but she's not interested. Maybe later on, you never know.

Had a show last night and got 2 November bookings!

Okay, I need to get back in the swing of posting. I have been doing okay with my calls, but not that great. I have been battling a sinus infection for a couple of weeks, and lately, my energy level is dragging. But I need to step up with the calls, because it seems like for every booking I get, someone else is cancelling or "postponing" a show. I have 3 cookings shows, a booth, and the Mystery Catalog show on the books for November.

I had 2 shows yesterday. The first one had only 3 guests (1 was the past host, another was also a guest at the shows that I met the host and past host). The 3rd guest is going to participate in my Mystery Catty show for November. Sales were only at $100, with no outside orders prior to the show.

There were approximately 7-8 guests for the evening show. Sales were at $500, and the host and co-host were ready to close it at that. I did get a November catalog show (separate from the Mystery catty show) and 2 participants for the Mystery Catty show.

I am hoping to get enough energy (I have been laying on the couch all day, half asleep) to make some calls this evening.

I spent the day with my Pig Butt Buddy on our annual shopping trip. It was just a day trip today to South Bend and Mishawaka with a short accidental trip to Michigan. It was a wonderful day. My friend is also dealing with cancer. She though it was licked, but it's come back. She's doing well with her treatments, but she needed a day away. This was wonderful. BTW, the accidental Michigan trip was my fault. When we turned out of the shop in South Bend, I took the east/west road east toward Mishawaka. Turns out it was a north/south road, so we wound up in Michigan. Here's the great part. It delayed us getting to the mall by about 1/2 hour. During our first stop at the mall my buddy found Christmas gifts for her dad and brother on sale. As we were headed toward the cash register, everything was marked down an additional 10% as part of a sale that started at 3 p.m. If we hadn't made our little side trip, she would have missed the additional savings. Plus, we wouldn't have laughed so hard, because, trust me, we laughed really hard when we found out we were in Michigan. :)

Had a show last night and got a COMBO show (with PL) booking for December. Also, a possibility of TWO wedding registries and another possible "after the new year" booking.

Today I got a November catalog show booking and also spoke with the coaches wife about her doing a December show (she loves and wants the trifle bowl). She said she will do a catalog show for sure but MIGHT make it a cooking show.

I will take what I can get at this point!

Three contacts yesterday while out and about. No real results, but I enjoyed talking with people about PC.

I dialed 15 numbers last night and could not reach anybody, so I gave up without making any contacts yesterday.

Good for you Brenda!
It happens...was probably a "no" day anyway!
Good luck today :)

Two contacts yesterday, but no visible results.

Already got my 3 contacts in for the day, which is good. I have a meeting this evening. One of those contacts resulted in a $106.50 order! Yippee! Another added a person to my e-newsletter list. I also closed a catalog show today.By the way, be sure to check out my little tooting of my own horn here:http://www.chefsuccess.com/f18/100-000-a-45470/

I have been totally slacking the last few days~tonight won't be any better, BUT tomorrow will be! I promise!

AMY.....where are you & what is going on??????

Congratulations, RAE!!! Way to go!!!

Meg, I have been a slacker too! Today, I got no calls in because I closed out two shows, took my DS to the dentist, and the kids and I attended a Halloween party.

Amy, I hope all is well with you and your family. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Two more contacts at my meeting last night, bringing my total for Monday to 5.

Made calls last night, but kept getting VMs. I wasn't in the "zone" last night for phone calls, so gave up after half a dozen or so. I did reach one person, but she was on the other line long distance. She wants me to send her a message via facebook as to set a time we can connect.

Tonight, I need to send a show and make a few more calls, and get packed up for tomorrow night's show. Hopefully, I'll be in a better frame of mind!

Two contacts yesterday. Since I had an evening meeting and didn't leave the house until then, I consider it passable.

<h2>What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?</h2><p>The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.</p><h2>What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.</p><h2>What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?</h2><p>This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.</p><h2>What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.</p><h2>How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?</h2><p>To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.</p>

Related to Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?

The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.

What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?

The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.

What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?

This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.

What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?

Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.

How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?

To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
43 44 45 46 47
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefLisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara