• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

but this is my business. I am only here to learn and ask questions. I will start posting my successes and questions. Hi Tammy! Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're here! :)No action yet today, but will post later! :)
no calls last night as i was at a show. 1 catty for sept, 2 recruit leads to follow up on (!), and one possible show in the fall.

Re: Booo-Yow!!
amy07 said:
Gotta LOVE contacts like this:

:thumbup:As I'm getting ready for my show. A recruit lead (who attended my meeting Tuesday night) calls to ask some more questions. She is seriously considering signing. Can't quite get what the objection is at this point. Not sure it is $$$. Thinking it might be physical. (she's 73:D) Now we were not supposed to talk until Sunday. She's probably going to sign soon ---It'll be before September for sure KWIM;)

:thumbup:So, on my way to my show tonight I called this past Sunday's host about closing her show. She informed me she talked with her DH, and he agrees PC is a good fit for them. She's supposed to come over next Thursday to sign!:D

:thumbup:Get to my show. As I'm setting up the host is sitting there and so casually that I almost missed it, says "Yeah, I'm thinking about selling this stuff". She was talking to her friend, but most definitely so I could hear. Her DH jumped all over it. He wants them to be a team. Do the show and I ask her if she would like more info. SIGNED CONTRACT IN HAND!!!!

So, I've got a recruit interview tomorrow mid-morning and tons of follow up calls to make. I'm aiming for 10 before September!! Go big or go home, right?!?!

Way to go, Amy!!! That is AWESOME! :D You're an inspiration! :)

susanr613 said:
no calls last night as i was at a show. 1 catty for sept, 2 recruit leads to follow up on (!), and one possible show in the fall.
A show is the BEST way to get contacts! I count everyone I ask personally about the PC opportunity and hosting.

JAE said:
What is your show schedule like, Amy? Even when I have a lot of shows I rarely get red flags, but maybe I need to start a thread about how to spot the red flags. I could just be missing something. Not entirely impossible.

right now my show schedule is VERY light. I thought I had planned ahead for July, but I did my last show for the MONTH last night. I had a alot of cancellations and postponements. Aside from last night & sunday's host, my leads right now are the ones I keep following up with, the "somedays"
I told my husband last night, that I may not have sales, but I'll have a team:rolleyes:

Wow Amy... You are Smokin!!!

Jill... I like the idea of a "what's a Red flag" thread.... Although you know it would get hijacked and turn into who knows what? LOL!

amy07 said:
Gotta LOVE contacts like this:

:thumbup:As I'm getting ready for my show. A recruit lead (who attended my meeting Tuesday night) calls to ask some more questions. She is seriously considering signing. Can't quite get what the objection is at this point. Not sure it is $$$. Thinking it might be physical. (she's 73:D) Now we were not supposed to talk until Sunday. She's probably going to sign soon ---It'll be before September for sure KWIM;)

:thumbup:So, on my way to my show tonight I called this past Sunday's host about closing her show. She informed me she talked with her DH, and he agrees PC is a good fit for them. She's supposed to come over next Thursday to sign!:D

:thumbup:Get to my show. As I'm setting up the host is sitting there and so casually that I almost missed it, says "Yeah, I'm thinking about selling this stuff". She was talking to her friend, but most definitely so I could hear. Her DH jumped all over it. He wants them to be a team. Do the show and I ask her if she would like more info. SIGNED CONTRACT IN HAND!!!!

So, I've got a recruit interview tomorrow mid-morning and tons of follow up calls to make. I'm aiming for 10 before September!! Go big or go home, right?!?!

Forget TPC - It's going to be Presidents Circle for You!

You are truly amazing!

ChefBeckyD said:
Forget TPC - It's going to be Presidents Circle for You!

You are truly amazing!

bwahahahah. Let's not get carried away. Remember they are NOT signed (yet). I seem to attract them like moth to a flame, however my hurdle is qualification!! I'm still trying to figure that one out. I'm hoping I was just a bad run of kitnappers the last half of the TPC year last year and that I've gotten them out of the way.

Just got home from my recruit interview, and thought I would pop in to post.

She hopes to sign up by August 1st, but is going to try for sooner. She needs to get babysitters lined up. (Her DH is stationed in Kuwait, and they have 3 children, age 6 and under). I am so ecstatic because her goal is 2 shows a week, and she has 4 people already that said they would do for her!!!!!

Okay, now to go get on that phone!!!

Had a show last night--16 guests. I spoke with the host and every single guest about the opportunity. I'm kinda proud of myself. I really asked, not just "Do you or someone you know what information . . ." I took a little extra time with each guest. None showed the least bit of interest, but I asked.

raebates said:
Had a show last night--16 guests. I spoke with the host and every single guest about the opportunity. I'm kinda proud of myself. I really asked, not just "Do you or someone you know what information . . ." I took a little extra time with each guest. None showed the least bit of interest, but I asked.

You planted the seed Rae...that is one asking. They say that many don't say yes until they are asked 3-5 times. So, ask at every show, ask if something has changed in their life since you last asked...keep going.

Better for you to ask and get a no then to not ask and have the next consultant ask and they say yes to them.

Another Agreement!!!Just home from my interview! Another NEW team member!!

Now to book some shows!!

Good job, Rae, Brenda and Amy!

I've made my three contacts. It's sort of a relief, but I don't have any new shows. I'll still keep calling. I have to get ahead of the game for next week because I'll be doing the roller coaster/water park thing on Wednesday. Well, and, did I already say: I need shows?

I did make a call to a friend who's dh lost his job. They are both looking and dh is going back to school, hopefully. She is seriously considering it as a husband/wife venture. I really played up the nothing to lose and other thing (I almost slipped up here. Oops!). It wasn't a "no". So, off I go to find more people to call.

janetupnorth said:
You planted the seed Rae...that is one asking. They say that many don't say yes until they are asked 3-5 times. So, ask at every show, ask if something has changed in their life since you last asked...keep going.

Better for you to ask and get a no then to not ask and have the next consultant ask and they say yes to them.

One of my Aha! moments from NC was realizing that while I was mentioning it, I wasn't truly asking. I have the wording I need to make sure I'm actually engaging them. I'm okay with no. I was a no for a long time. Heck, I was a someday for five years. LOL!

raebates said:

Rae, I've been quoting this all over the place, but one of my AHA! moments was in Recruiting Stars Tell All when Robin House said that she is not out there looking for interested people, that it is her job to create interest. She recruited 41 people last year (35 qualified) and 75% were NOT interested when first asked!

Good point.

***hanging head*****no calls tonight.

Just got back from THE Chuck E Cheese B-day Party....Chaos - sheer chaos!:eek:

However, since I went dressed in PC clothing, and armed with PC literature, I did hand out 2 mini catalogs to 2 other ladies at the party, and generated some interest for October shows (not committed, but love the host bonus for Oct!)...so, I will be able to follow-up.

Did you escape to Target during the party? :D

no calls for me either. Trying to get readt FOR DD's b-day party tomorrow and still stressed over the stupid roofers finishing my roof and gutters!!!

No one showed today till 6:30PM!!! They said they would be back tomorrow early and have it done by noon. They better because I have people comming at 1. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
Did you escape to Target during the party? :D

No - DS was a little panicky when he lost sight of us for too long. AND they had a pretty nice salad bar at CEC. We did go out for Coldstone ice cream after the party though! (it's in the same strip mall.)

His very favorite part was dancing in front of the blue screen.....he spent so much time in front of the camera being the STAR! (he is such a ham!)

No calls today. My oven died and we got a new one last night; my DH spent all day putting this one in and I painted behind where the stove was to go. That started a whole new job....continuing around the room. So, right now, that will be one of my priorities. Got to go out of town tomorrow and other plans for Sunday, so I will be calling on Monday.

etteluap70PC said:
no calls for me either. Trying to get readt FOR DD's b-day party tomorrow and still stressed over the stupid roofers finishing my roof and gutters!!!

No one showed today till 6:30PM!!! They said they would be back tomorrow early and have it done by noon. They better because I have people comming at 1. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

That is the EXACT reason I didn't get any calls in. Well, I guess not exactly. I wasn't working on your DD's party, I was working on my DS's party. A sleepover no less. ACKKK!! What was I thinking?!?!?:yuck:
Pray for me tomorrow night!:angel:

That would have been so cute to see.

I just saw this thread and want to jump on the band wagon. I have never really made sure I did 321, but know it is something I should do. I came back from conference and have decided it is my new goal. I've done pretty well this week. I made one call to a lady who had purchased 5 hand soaps three weeks ago and she ordered 10 more. That was quite a sale. I'm excited to use this thread to help me keep track of my goals!!

iteachurkid said:
I just saw this thread and want to jump on the band wagon. I have never really made sure I did 321, but know it is something I should do. I came back from conference and have decided it is my new goal. I've done pretty well this week. I made one call to a lady who had purchased 5 hand soaps three weeks ago and she ordered 10 more. That was quite a sale. I'm excited to use this thread to help me keep track of my goals!!

I'd say you cleaned up!
I so you at Conference, but didn't know it was you until I saw you walk the stage!! How awesome! Congratulations!

Amy, I have only read the posts from today, and from what I have been able to read, YOU ARE ON FIRE GIRL!!!!!! And, I hear ya on the bookings. I just had another cancellation or two today for my July and August. I just got off the phone with my host for Monday, so I am assured that I will have at least 2 shows to submit for July. I think that is about it.

Besides the interview today, I contacted a number of leads today. (I haven't had a chance to re-organize the contacts I made for today, and tally it up.):

~I will be mailing some opportunity information to a past catty host. She is not sure if she is going to have the time for PC though, but we shall see.

~Contacted her mom, who is on my rolling list. She is very busy, with only 1 open day a week. I got permission to follow up in 4 months or so.

~A couple more leads that want to have shows first are still waiting to schedule their show dates so they can host first. Neither of them will pin down a date. (One of them have coworkers that are scheduling their own shows, and she does not want to compete for guests).

~Contacted 2 leads from Chicago. One gave the catty to her mom to look at, because she was not interested, so I got the mother's name to follow up with, and the other is going to show the catalog around to see if she can spark some interest for a catty show. Otherwise, she is not interested in the opportunity.

~Another lead from Walmart yesterday was not interested (she lives with her father, and not on her own) but gave me her mother's name and number. However, I keep getting an error message when I try calling the mother.

~Booked a September show from a lead that I had met at a park in May that said follow up in mid-July.

~There may be another contact or two that I have not mentioned, but it is now past my bedtime, and I can't think straight! More contacts to come tomorrow!!

amy07 said:
That is the EXACT reason I didn't get any calls in. Well, I guess not exactly. I wasn't working on your DD's party, I was working on my DS's party. A sleepover no less. ACKKK!! What was I thinking?!?!?:yuck:
Pray for me tomorrow night!:angel:

Oh Amy.... I soooo could not handle a sleepover yet! Maybee I will plan for that next year when she is 8?

Good Luck!

Got a show booked yesterday. Girl called and left me a message and told me the date she wants. We had been talking back and forth, but she now finally set a date.

Now, I am very happy to say that all my available dates are booked for the last week in July. Don't think that has ever happened! I'm pretty happy with that! :)

Had a busy day taking care of family issues, and meeting up with JAE to borrow her computer....(it's working so far JAE!) And we had friends over for dinner, except that we ended up going out instead of cooking, and then came back to our house and just hung out for a while.

I didn't make any contacts other than I booked a September Show with my friend Renee while the guys were outside chatting!:thumbup: Wish it had been August! But I'll take it!

I forgot I did 3 contacts today!1. During registration at camp I gave this week's camp nurse a new catalog - she ordered from me last year this time even though she lives in MN.2. I got a replacement parts order from another - no commission but good customer service.3. I gave a NEW mini-catalog to a lady at our church registering her child - she does 2-3 shows per year and her consultant is moving far away in <2 weeks. She announced to me that I'll just have to be her new consultant! :) I also let her try the new thing in the little container that I just HAPPENED to have in my bag still.

Last edited:
ChefBeckyD said:
Had a busy day taking care of family issues, and meeting up with JAE to borrow her computer....(it's working so far JAE!) And we had friends over for dinner, except that we ended up going out instead of cooking, and then came back to our house and just hung out for a while.

I didn't make any contacts other than I booked a September Show with my friend Renee while the guys were outside chatting!:thumbup: Wish it had been August! But I'll take it!

That is sooo counting as a contact and a yes! Great job. (Glad the computer is working so far.)

I'm in the process of getting a show or two through an e-mail contact. I know e-mail doesn't count, but I count it if I get a positive resonse. I wasn't planning on making any contacts today, so it's a good thing.

Hey Janet,

I think you have to wait about 20 minutes (or an hour and 20 minutes) before you can share that last one (#3). :) Don't want anyone upset with you.

JAE said:
Hey Janet,

I think you have to wait about 20 minutes (or an hour and 20 minutes) before you can share that last one (#3). :) Don't want anyone upset with you.

I'll just edit it... ;)

And I just have to say that I LOVE Mocha Hazelnut anything!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
That was naughty, young lady!

ChefBeckyD said:
And, what are you still doing awake?

JAE said:
And, what are you still doing awake?

Dan & Renee didn't leave until almost 11pm....and then I had to fold a load of towels, since we are completely out in the bathroom...and then I just had to post that I got a booking while they were here....and then,with this crazy addiction I have to CS, I had to read some more, and then of course, I have to comment....

AND - did you see how close I am getting to 10,000 posts???

JAE said:
That was naughty, young lady!

I tried to change my mood to naughty - but that isn't a mood - so I figured cheeky was pretty close!

ChefBeckyD said:
Dan & Renee didn't leave until almost 11pm....and then I had to fold a load of towels, since we are completely out in the bathroom...and then I just had to post that I got a booking while they were here....and then,with this crazy addiction I have to CS, I had to read some more, and then of course, I have to comment....

AND - did you see how close I am getting to 10,000 posts???[/QUOTE]

I don't think you should go for the 10,000 tonight! I am not even half way there.

Uuhh...Why didn't it quote correctly?

Well, I'm having a blah day, hence my mood. I've made five phone calls and left four voice mail messages, that is if I've remembered to record all of them. Talked to one person about having a show and it was a "no". She just did a small catalog show in June. I have a few people to call in the evening after dinner. At 9:30 I have a phone appt with a potential recruit. Hoping it happens! How's everyone else doing?

I hope you are all working your business, and that is why you aren't posting here. I had to come back on to give an update. Someone actually called me back. She said she would think about having a show. She's going to stop by on Thursday and pick up a catalog, or I'll see her in a couple of weekends when we camp together with our small group. One more contact to go for the day. Phew!

Back safe and sound from conference and ready to get back to the 3-2-1 plan! I will make some contacts tonight after dh gets home...

Made 11 contacts today with no bookings but I need to call back a lady in a couple of days for an order. Did get 2 catalog shows for August though.

Ann R.

I've been in a funky mood since this weekend, so I was soooo not wanting to make calls. BUT, if I did, it meant I got to get away from everyone for awhile. And if I did't, it meant that I'd probably be in an even funkier mood. SO, I made the calls.

Took quite a few before I actually got anyone on the line. In the end I ended up making more potential recruit calls than booking calls.
1 supposed to sign on Thursday
2 Others seriously considering it
1 HC call that I talked about the promo - silence on her end.

1 Catty show booked/confirmed for August
1 request for catalog
1 product adjustment issue resolved. This was a HO lead. So they are not all that you think they will be.

Welcome back Ellen. Glad you had a great time. Wow Ann and Amy, soo glad you were able to talk to so many people. Silence from a future host while you're coaching is why it's hard to keep host coaching. Was she confused or she didn't care or what?

Well, I never made my one more contact. I left two (or three?) more voice mail messages and one was to the potential recruit who I was supposed to call tonight at 9:30. Nobody answered the phone. I have to make 4 contacts, at least, tomorrow to make up for missing one today. I really should make 5 or 6 because Wednesday I will be gone all day. Gotta keep plugging!

I was so excited about my calls tonight I put one on another thread. OK, so I'm back on the 321 wagon:

1 host rescheduled from Aug to Oct (bummer but she didn't cancel)
1 OOB call turned into a possible catty for Sept/Oct or at the very least a large order (2 DCBs and a medium bar pan) all after her DDs wedding
Confirmed a potential host for october show
1 OOB and trying to convert a TS consultant to PC (not now, but maybe in the future)
1 OOB

Also left several vmails.

Just got back from my Couples Show.....made the long trip home from across the street!:p
First - my neighbor has been a great customer for 5 1/2 years, and this is the first time she has ever had a show! I was so proud of her for following through and doing all the right things as a host!

There were 22 people there (11 couples), and we are at $983 in sales so far, with one firm booking for September. I also made a great contact with a neighbor I'd never met before, who is in charge of Scrip for the local school system. She asked if I would be the Pampered Chef Consultant for the Scrip Program! Um......YEAH! I am so excited about that - my name will be going out to hundreds of families as the PC Lady to call for orders and shows!

So - I'm feeling pretty good about my contacts for the day!:thumbup:

Yeah Becky - WAHOO for you!

janetupnorth said:
Yeah Becky - WAHOO for you!

It felt especially good after a string of shows below $300!

I submitted a $600 show last night, talked to the host today when I gave her the receipts. I got 3 bookings from that in August/Sept. that I mentioned before.I didn't talk to anyone today. I spent the entire afternoon on some information that needed to be taken care of and then I played softball tonight and it was the last game of the season before tournament so it was all about the game.I have a show Saturday though with NO ONE I know so that should be some good contacts. :)

<h2>What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?</h2><p>The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.</p><h2>What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.</p><h2>What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?</h2><p>This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.</p><h2>What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.</p><h2>How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?</h2><p>To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.</p>

What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?

The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.

What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?

The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.

What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?

This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.

What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?

Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.

How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?

To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
43 44 45 46 47
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefLisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara