• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

?? Re: Jb21 - Not Available Stickers From Supply Order

In summary, Lisa is reporting that the Not Available stickers are free, there are 50 of them on a sheet, and they're used to cover descriptions and prices for items in a catalog.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Does anyone have these??

JB21 - Not Available stickers - 1 Sheet

What do they look like or specifically say?? How many are on a sheet??

How many can you order?? How much do they cost??

Thanks,

Lisa

they are freeThey are maroon ovals with white letteringNot sure how many are on a sheet.

They're free. I don't think there's a limit. When HO's had them in the past, they were ovals that just said "Not Available", usually in a seasonal color (aqua or cranberry).

Wonder how many stickers are on a sheet, that would be nice to know. I'm going to be ordering 200 catalogs and want to make sure I've got enough to put stickers on all of them and also the ones I've still got here.

Guess I'll call HO and see, unless someone posts how many are on a sheet.

Thanks again,

Lisa

I don't even bother stickering my catalogs--it's not worth my time. If anyone orders the holiday spreaders, I'll handle it on an individual basis.

I'm not looking right at it, but there's probably 40-50 stickers on the sheet.

I agree with Deb - in case something goes back out on the sell floor - I just mention it - its easier and less time!

the sheet has 50 on them. I just put it on pg 9 beside item D for the holiday spreaders. I had a fundraiser in September and I had to place them on the picture. I did not want to deal with a bunch of people upset that they couldn't order them. But unless I have another fundraiser and need to order more catalogs, I won't bother putting them on either.

Usually I don't use that type of sticker. However, since we've been told that they will not be available this selling season (which, to my mind means there isn't a chance they'll become available again), I'm using them this time. I put mine over the description and price of the item. Mine are brown, though, not maroon.

Thanks so much for all the info. As I'm hoping for this fundraiser and if I get it I'll need to order almost 200 catties, I'd rather just sticker them, and not have any issues, as we know they can't come back this season.

Lisa

Related to ?? Re: Jb21 - Not Available Stickers From Supply Order

1. What are "Not Available" stickers and why are they included in supply orders?

"Not Available" stickers are small adhesive labels that indicate a product or item is currently out of stock. They are included in supply orders to inform consultants of any items that may be unavailable for purchase and may need to be substituted or removed from an order.

2. Can I request more "Not Available" stickers if I run out?

Yes, you can always request more "Not Available" stickers if you run out. You can either contact your team leader or customer service representative to request additional stickers. Alternatively, you can also print out your own "Not Available" labels using the template provided on the Pampered Chef website.

3. How should I handle products that are marked as "Not Available"?

If a product is marked as "Not Available", you can either remove it from the customer's order or substitute it with a similar product. Be sure to communicate with your customer about any substitutions made and offer them the option to remove the product from their order if they prefer.

4. Can I still earn commission on products that are marked as "Not Available"?

Yes, you can still earn commission on products that are marked as "Not Available". As long as the customer's order is still placed and paid for, you will receive commission on the entire order, including any substituted products.

5. Are "Not Available" stickers only for out of stock products or can they also be used for discontinued items?

"Not Available" stickers can be used for both out of stock and discontinued items. It is important to mark discontinued items as "Not Available" to prevent customers from ordering them and to encourage them to try a similar product instead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam