• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stickers for Sale - Nancy's Artworks/Directly From the Heart/Booster

In summary, there are three types of stickers available for sale: Nancy's Artworks, Directly From the Heart, and Booster. Prices vary depending on the size and design, with Nancy's Artworks stickers ranging from $3 to $10, Directly From the Heart starting at $2, and Booster starting at $1.50. Personalization is available for an additional cost with Nancy's Artworks, Directly From the Heart, and Booster stickers. Stickers can be purchased through Pampered Chef, the respective websites, or directly from the artists. All stickers are made with high-quality vinyl that is dishwasher safe.
Ann Marie Chao
You get:
48 thank you stickers
104 Host Coaching
140 mini labels
20 recruiting labels310+ labels. $7.00 includes shipping to US. Paypal to [email protected]. I have four sets available. This is closeup of mini labels. There are 70 on a sheet.
tiny stickers closeup.jpg
This is a picture of a REPRESENTATION of the stickers you will get. Actual stickers received may be different design (except for the mini labels which are WYSIWYG)
sticker package.jpg

I'm interested if they're still available.

Scott, I just confirmed a purchase of ALL my stickers from one consutlant and had not yet had time to update this posting. Thanks for the interest.

1. What kind of stickers are available for sale?

Nancy's Artworks offers a variety of stickers featuring her original artwork, while Directly From the Heart offers stickers with inspirational quotes and designs. Booster has a wide range of stickers for fundraising purposes.

2. How much do the stickers cost?

The prices for stickers vary depending on the size and design. Nancy's Artworks stickers range from $3 to $10, Directly From the Heart stickers start at $2, and Booster stickers start at $1.50. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for specific pricing.

3. Can I personalize the stickers?

Yes, you can personalize Nancy's Artworks and Directly From the Heart stickers with your name or a short message for an additional cost. Booster stickers can also be personalized with your group's name or logo.

4. How can I purchase the stickers?

You can purchase the stickers through your Pampered Chef consultant at a party or through their online store. You can also purchase them directly from Nancy's Artworks, Directly From the Heart, or Booster's websites.

5. Are the stickers dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the stickers are made with high-quality vinyl that is dishwasher safe. This makes them great for use on water bottles, laptops, and other items that may get wet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • bgpamperedchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • elizabethfox