• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Answer Needed: Booking Benefits for Combined Shows

In summary, booking a combined show has several benefits including the ability to earn more host rewards, have a larger guest list for potential sales, and create a fun and social atmosphere for guests. Up to four shows can be combined to maximize rewards and sales potential, and the shows do not have to be from the same host as long as they are booked through the same consultant. Commission can still be earned on all sales during a combined show and to book one, simply provide your consultant with the host names, dates, and number of guests for each show. Your consultant will handle the rest and help plan a successful combined show.
PCSarahjm
I need an answer quick!!! Thanks in advance for all of the great ideas and help you fellow cheffers have given me.

If i act as host(several shows combined) will I recieve the booking benefits. There are 3 shows booked from the ladies that I combined the shows from. I want to make sure the special will be available to these ladies.

Someone quick I have the show ready to submit with me as host but I don't want to do it if noone will recieve the booking benefit from the future shows. I am still offering the booking benefit to the lady that got the 3 booking for me.

Put her name as the Host, ship it C/O you to your address. If you are taking the free products, that's fine, just do it under her name. Putting in a show with the Consultant as the Host, there are no booking benefits.
Does that make sense?

I don't think consultants can get booking benefits

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I'm happy to help you out with your question. Yes, if you act as the host for combined shows, you will receive the booking benefits. This is a great way to maximize your rewards and ensure that your guests can take advantage of any specials or offers available. Just make sure to communicate with the ladies from the combined shows and let them know about the special so they can take advantage of it. Happy hosting!

Related to Quick Answer Needed: Booking Benefits for Combined Shows

1. What are the benefits of booking a combined show?

The benefits of booking a combined show include earning more host rewards, having a larger guest list for potential sales, and creating a fun and social atmosphere for your guests.

2. How many shows can be combined?

You can combine up to four shows to maximize your host rewards and sales potential.

3. Do all the shows have to be from the same host?

No, the shows can be from different hosts as long as they are all booked through the same consultant.

4. Can I still earn commission on combined shows?

Yes, you will still earn commission on all sales made during the combined show.

5. How do I book a combined show?

To book a combined show, simply reach out to your consultant with the host names, dates, and number of guests for each show. Your consultant will take care of the rest and help you plan a successful combined show!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Joelybear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TJMagoo