• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Combined Show With Scentsy Help

In summary, the conversation is about combining a booking with Scentsy and the hostess being friends with the Scentsy lady. The speakers suggest doing appetizers or dips, setting up separate displays for both Pampered Chef and Scentsy, and encouraging the hostess to invite more people than usual. They also recommend a main dish that can also be served as an appetizer and using scented products to enhance the atmosphere. They emphasize the importance of providing a great experience for all guests.
Joelybear
I just got a booking and it will be combined with Scentsy. The hostess is friends with the scentsy lady and I do not know how to approach this. Should I make a main dish or appetizer only. I tried contacting her but have not heard back and I asked the Scentsy Lady and she says that it is still on. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
I have done a combined party.

I personally would do an appetizer, or maybe a couple of dips with crackers, carrots, etc. Good luck! :)

I have a scency friend I work with quite a bit... I would do appetizer and not a main dish for sure. Generally both are more like an open house. Also encourage your host to invite even more people that normal...as most will not buy from both and if they do chances are the orders will be smaller. What is nice is if the scency lady burns Apple or Cinnamon or something... Smells SO good! Just like YOU were doing the cooking!

I did a show with Scentsy. I would recommend that you set up in different rooms so that the smells don't combine. An easy appetizer for this time of year is the spiced pumpkin dip. Makes the house smell yummy. Serve with graham crackers or apples. And then maybe a tasting table with the rubs/dips and the sauces.

I would suggest making a main dish that can be served as an appetizer as well. That way, everyone can try it and it will be a hit! Also, make sure to have separate displays and catalogs for both Pampered Chef and Scentsy, so guests can easily see and order from both. Don't worry about the friendship between the hostess and the Scentsy lady, just focus on providing a great experience for all guests. Good luck!

1. What is a Combined Show with Scentsy Help?

A Combined Show with Scentsy Help is a special event where both Pampered Chef and Scentsy products are featured and sold. It is a collaboration between the two companies to offer a unique shopping experience for customers.

2. How do I find a Combined Show near me?

You can find a Combined Show with Scentsy Help by checking the event listings on both the Pampered Chef and Scentsy websites. You can also contact your local consultants for more information.

3. Can I purchase products from both Pampered Chef and Scentsy at a Combined Show?

Yes, you can purchase products from both companies at a Combined Show. This is a great opportunity to try out new products and support two businesses at once.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts at a Combined Show with Scentsy Help?

Yes, there may be special promotions or discounts available at a Combined Show. It is best to check with your local consultants or the event listing for more information.

5. Can I host a Combined Show with Scentsy Help at my home?

Absolutely! Hosting a Combined Show with Scentsy Help is a great way to earn rewards and have a fun shopping experience with your friends and family. Contact your local consultants for more information on hosting options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
  • ilove2cookpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jeanlewis13
  • Nanisu