1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Question regarding supply order

1. noradawn

noradawn Guest

I have a new recruit who loves the Entertainment Set as it is now- with the green platter. Is it still possible to get it at half price on the supply order? It's not on the new supply order form at all- even with the striped platter.

Thanks!

Aug 22, 2005
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

No, it is no longer available on the supply order.
    There are 3 ways she can still order it:

1. If she ordered it as a consultant personal order she would get her 20% discount.

2. If she's buying it as a gift she can enter it as an order in that person's name. She'd pay full price (or 10% off if the friend is a past host) but then she would get the commission on it (and that could easily be more than the 20% discount) and it would count in her lifetime sales total.

3. If she had a $300 show in August she could get it for 50% off by taking it as the half off item.

Aug 22, 2005
  3. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

I hear ya !

I called HO this am to see if i could still order it of the paper work and supply, nope ! Ughh so mad i knew i should have ordered it ! ( kicking myself) We can get it on the sample packages now with the striped tray - not a huge fan of that ! I posted ISO on another board looking for it, i found a couple but they wanted to much money for it ! I guess i will order the new one and GROW to like it ! LOL !

Aug 22, 2005
Have something to add?