• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question Regarding Supply Order

N
noradawn
I have a new recruit who loves the Entertainment Set as it is now- with the green platter. Is it still possible to get it at half price on the supply order? It's not on the new supply order form at all- even with the striped platter.

Thanks!

noradawn said:
I have a new recruit who loves the Entertainment Set as it is now- with the green platter. Is it still possible to get it at half price on the supply order? It's not on the new supply order form at all- even with the striped platter.

Thanks!
No, it is no longer available on the supply order.
There are 3 ways she can still order it:

1. If she ordered it as a consultant personal order she would get her 20% discount.

2. If she's buying it as a gift she can enter it as an order in that person's name. She'd pay full price (or 10% off if the friend is a past host) but then she would get the commission on it (and that could easily be more than the 20% discount) and it would count in her lifetime sales total.

3. If she had a $300 show in August she could get it for 50% off by taking it as the half off item.

I hear ya !I called HO this am to see if i could still order it of the paper work and supply, nope ! Ughh so mad i knew i should have ordered it ! ( kicking myself) We can get it on the sample packages now with the striped tray - not a huge fan of that ! I posted ISO on another board looking for it, i found a couple but they wanted to much money for it ! I guess i will order the new one and GROW to like it ! LOL !

1. Can I still get the Entertainment Set with the green platter at half price on the supply order?

Unfortunately, the Entertainment Set with the green platter is no longer available at half price on the supply order. It has been replaced with a new version featuring a striped platter.

2. Why is the Entertainment Set with the green platter no longer available at half price on the supply order?

The Entertainment Set with the green platter was a limited time offer and has been replaced with a new version featuring a striped platter. This change was made to keep up with the demand and popularity of the product.

3. Is the Entertainment Set with the green platter still available at all on the supply order form?

No, the Entertainment Set with the green platter is no longer available on the supply order form. It has been replaced with a new version featuring a striped platter. This change was made to keep up with the demand and popularity of the product.

4. Can I request a special order for the Entertainment Set with the green platter at half price?

Unfortunately, we are no longer able to offer the Entertainment Set with the green platter at half price, even for special orders. It has been replaced with a new version featuring a striped platter.

5. Will the Entertainment Set with the green platter ever be available at half price again?

There are currently no plans to offer the Entertainment Set with the green platter at half price again. However, we are always updating our products and offers, so it is possible that a similar promotion may be available in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Chefstover2