• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question on Last Day to Submit Pink Orders

In summary, the last day to submit pink orders may vary but is typically around the 15th of the month. It is recommended to submit orders before the deadline, but a grace period may be allowed. Orders can be submitted through the consultant's website or directly contacting them. Rewards can still be earned on pink orders as long as they meet requirements and are submitted before the deadline. Once submitted, pink orders cannot be modified or added to. Additional items can be purchased through a separate order or at the next submission deadline.
StacieB
Gold Member
Question for all of you. Do we need to have all orders for pink products submitted by the 31st or do we have till the 5th? Thanks for any input!!

Techincally you have until June 30, but the May shows won't count towards sell-a-thon.

have til June 5th to submit and have the pink products count towards the HWC campaign (and Conference lanyards) but you can still submit May shows through June 30th. Just doesn't count for any June promotions, etc.

Ahhhhhhh....thanks Sharon.....I didn't realize what she was asking.

no problem. We are all here to help each other! :)

Related to Question on Last Day to Submit Pink Orders

1. What is the last day to submit pink orders?

The last day to submit pink orders may vary depending on your consultant's individual deadline, but typically it is around the 15th of the month.

2. Can I submit pink orders after the deadline?

In order to ensure timely delivery and processing, we recommend submitting pink orders before the deadline. However, your consultant may allow a grace period for late submissions.

3. How do I submit pink orders?

Pink orders can be submitted through your consultant's website or by contacting them directly. They will provide you with a link or form to fill out with your order details.

4. Can I still earn rewards on pink orders?

Yes, you can still earn rewards on pink orders. As long as the order is submitted before the deadline and meets the minimum purchase requirements, you will be eligible for rewards.

5. Can I add to my pink order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once a pink order has been submitted, it cannot be modified or added to. If you have additional items you would like to purchase, you can submit a separate order or wait until the next order submission deadline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kisrae
  • cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies