• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Order Submission: Shipping Instructions for Two Hosts | P3 Help

In summary, "Need to Submit Tonight" is a feature that allows you to submit your order by a certain deadline in order to receive it by a specific date. To access the feature, log into your Pampered Chef account and select the "Need to Submit Tonight" option under the "Order" tab. The deadline for using this feature varies depending on location and shipping options and can be found by entering your shipping address. It can be used for any order, but may not be available for all products or shipping options. There is no additional fee for using the feature, but standard shipping rates may still apply.
princessmeshelle
ok, i combined 2 shows with both hosts permission. just to save any headache about who will be incharge of strangers orders we are shipping to me to give each host the orders they collected. everything is in and ready to submit. i just have one question about shipping it to me. do i just ship it to my address with host name or do i ship it to host name care of me to my address? if it the care of version how do i input that into P3? did i make sense? TIA

There are 2 address lines. In the 1st line put c/o Your Name and then your street address goes on line 2.

Does that make sense?

I just send them to my address. The FedEx guy delivers all the PC boxes to this address regardless of the name...

thanks ya'll!

Hi there! It sounds like you have everything under control for your combined shows, that's great! When shipping to yourself, you can either ship it to your own address with the host's name included, or you can ship it to the host's name care of you. To input this into P3, you can simply add the host's name in the "Care Of" field when entering your shipping information. Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Last Minute Order Submission: Shipping Instructions for Two Hosts | P3 Help

1. What is "Need to Submit Tonight"?

"Need to Submit Tonight" is a feature that allows you to submit your order by a certain deadline in order to receive it by a specific date.

2. How do I access the "Need to Submit Tonight" feature?

To access the "Need to Submit Tonight" feature, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and select the "Need to Submit Tonight" option under the "Order" tab.

3. What is the deadline for submitting orders using the "Need to Submit Tonight" feature?

The deadline for submitting orders using the "Need to Submit Tonight" feature varies depending on your location and shipping options. You can find the specific deadline for your order by selecting the "Need to Submit Tonight" option and entering your shipping address.

4. Can I use the "Need to Submit Tonight" feature for any order?

Yes, you can use the "Need to Submit Tonight" feature for any order that you would like to receive by a specific date. However, please note that this feature may not be available for all products or shipping options.

5. Is there an additional fee for using the "Need to Submit Tonight" feature?

No, there is no additional fee for using the "Need to Submit Tonight" feature. However, please keep in mind that this feature may not be available for all products or shipping options and standard shipping rates may still apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
jigsmom
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies