• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Outside Orders: Submitting and Processing Tips | Hosting Tips 2021

she is not allowed to have it until she turns it in to her recruiter.Once a consultant, you can do a consultant hosted show but cannot host one for your recruiter. She needs to turn that show over... she is not allowed to have it until she turns it in to her recruiter.
Becky0216
I just had my show today that I was technically hosting. I don't get credit for that, but I do have outside orders that will qualify for my first 3 shows. Some paid by cc. My question is, how do I submit orders? do I mail in checks? I am lost on this. My kit came in the mail already today, but I have not had time to open it yet because everyone just left.

You have WAY more patience then I do! I ripped open that kit the second I got my hands on it! :D Open it right away...everything is in there. It's easy and quicker then having someone type it all for you.

ok, thanks

Becky~

You will "enter" all the orders into our software program P3 (stands for Pampered Partner Plus). Under the payment, you will add the cc numbers...ones that paid by check you will have to use your PC debit card (if you have that number yet...you have to apply for this) or a personal credit or debit card (can only do this during your first 90 days)

Call your recruiter or director so they can help you through your first order/show!

KellyTheChef said:
Becky~

You will "enter" all the orders into our software program P3 (stands for Pampered Partner Plus). Under the payment, you will add the cc numbers...ones that paid by check you will have to use your PC debit card (if you have that number yet...you have to apply for this) or a personal credit or debit card (can only do this during your first 90 days)

Call your recruiter or director so they can help you through your first order/show!

I think it's only for your first 60 days... If I'm not mistaken, that's what P3 says.

Take the P3 Tutorials! They are very helpful, short and easy to understand.

Ok, So I read all my new paperwork and I still dont see any info on how they get monies that were paid by cash or check. Will the p3 tutorials have that?

Hi, Becky! Congratulations on completing your first show!! I hope it went well, and have to assume, from your excitement level, that it did!!

To sum up how to submit a show, it's really pretty simple. YOU will be paying for the show, with either your PC Visa or Debit card, except for orders that the guests have charged on their own order.
What you do is, collect everyone's $$ and deposit it. Then, pay it. Pampered Chef only accepts payments from Consultants, except for the CC orders from a guest.

I hope that makes sense to you. If you like, give me a call and I'll be happy to help you with any other questions, if you don't think typing it out is helpful enough to you...

Oh, and can't the show be put as your mom's or your neighbor's show, so that you DO get credit? Just a thought!

Blessings,
Paula
(330) 726-4822

Becky, you have guests write the checks out to you, and you deposit all the checks and cash into your account. Then you use your PC debit card, or a regular credit or debit for your first 60 days, to pay for the total of all cash and check orders. PC does not take checks and cash directly. HTH!

Paula,
This was a show I had booked before I decided to become a consultant. So, I signed up this Wednesday and my show was today. So I was kinda acting as a host today.
I am getting credit for my outside orders which were roughly $500. Ironically, I had 15 guests at my show today and only got $240 in sales. I feel bad for the cons. I did get 3 bookings though.
So I think I get it now. Do I have to deposit the money before I place the order? Or is that just if I wouldn't have money in my acct. to cover the orders? How does the debit card work? Is it linked to my bank acct? Sorry for the questions. I been trying to call the cons. but she isn't returning my call.

Is it your show or is it your consultant's show?

the orders I want to place are orders I got from catalogs. Sorry if the whole bit about the show threw anyone off. I was just updating along with my post for those who were helping me out before

Yes, Becky - I think your recruiter and director made a mistake having you sign before the show!!!!

We didn't catch that earlier - thought you worked things out with them.

Once a consultant, you can do a consultant hosted show but cannot host one for your recruiter.

She needs to turn that show over to you or pick another host.

I am going to double-check policies now but I'm pretty sure that is correct!

By the way, turning the cooking show over to you too is what I believe she should have done anyway (speaking on a personal level).

She used My husband as a host because they didn't tell me I couldn't host this show as a cons. until I signed up.
I brought up giving the show to me again today. She still was not interested. Funny, I still feel bad that the show didn't do so well in sales for her.

Ok, I think you're ok - sorry about that!

A recruiter or director cannot be a host for a downline consultant but it doesn't say anything about the other way.

Janet is right, a consultant cannot do a show for a recruit. She technically has to turn the show over to you or put it under someone else's name. Congrats on signing. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Oops, you two posted while I was. Don't feel bad for her, I think she was being the selfish one to not give you your own "first" show.

Becky0216 said:
She used My husband as a host because they didn't tell me I couldn't host this show as a cons. until I signed up.
I brought up giving the show to me again today. She still was not interested. Funny, I still feel bad that the show didn't do so well in sales for her.

My personal opinion is don't feel bad - I think she should have given it to you as one of yours. Those were your friends and family and can very well be your customers now. I think it looks bad that she didn't give it to you.

I hope she turns out to be a good trainer though (or her director does).

yeah, but to get my host benefits for Feb. I had to use my Dh as a host. Thats what I was told

I am trying not to feel bad because I know from what I hear she should have given me that show. All she talked about today was how excited she was to have a recruit.

Becky0216 said:
yeah, but to get my host benefits for Feb. I had to use my Dh as a host. Thats what I was told

Technically they shouldn't have done that. He is in the same household and people in the same household don't get host benefits. You should have had your mother come host the show if she lives in the same town.

I am excited. My kit came today and it just made things more real. I am super nervous though. Hopefully my bookings lead to more bookings. Cant wait to come on here and post about my first show. Other than my catalog orders.

oh no. so I wont get the benefits? Did they really mess me up now?

Becky - when you talked to her director, was this part of the discussion and what was her opinion/guidance?

I could see her keeping the show if you signed tonight after the show and used kit credit, but since you signed before the show she should have passed it on...

Becky,
Don't feel bad at all! The orders today were being credited to your recruiter, and I bet your family/friends all knew that, and are planning on ordering from you from now on, not her! I would guess that any orders today were just to be "polite" to her!
But the $500 in outside orders...why can't that go in as someone else's show, instead of under your name? That way, you'll get all the credit! (Doesn't your best friend want to be on record as your first "host"? Or her husband, etc.?) lol All you do is, send the show in, c/o you for the address.
Make sense?

Paula

Paula R. Lewis said:
Becky,
Don't feel bad at all! The orders today were being credited to your recruiter, and I bet your family/friends all knew that, and are planning on ordering from you from now on, not her! I would guess that any orders today were just to be "polite" to her!
But the $500 in outside orders...why can't that go in as someone else's show, instead of under your name? That way, you'll get all the credit! (Doesn't your best friend want to be on record as your first "host"? Or her husband, etc.?) lol All you do is, send the show in, c/o you for the address.
Make sense?

Paula

However she does it, she will get all the credit except on the host order.

She may want them all as consultant-hosted shows because she can get the host benefit (2 - 60% off items) from each one!!!!

She can get things she needs or wants!!!!

She can always give orders to people later. She did the work of gathering them!

ChefJoyJ said:
I think it's only for your first 60 days... If I'm not mistaken, that's what P3 says.
Thank you for correcting me! That's what I get for going from "memory!!"

???? lost now. I can take my outside orders and place them as hosted orders? how do I do that and why would I do that? Man am I stupid at this or what?

Sorry 'bout that, Becky! OK, let's see if I can "simplify" it for you a little. (And no, you are definitely NOT stupid!!)

You have $240 in orders from today's show. It will be submitted by your recruiter, as a show that you held for her. She will benefit completely from it in terms of commission. You will get the FREE product, or host benefits.

What we are suggesting you do is, take the $500 in orders, that YOU collected, and turn them in as YOUR first show as a new Consultant. It will be submitted by YOU, not her. This way, you will have already gotten one show in, and are that much closer to qualifying.

The show SHE turns in is going in as your husband's show, as I understood you to say. No problem.

When YOU turn in the orders that YOU collected (the $500) it will be credited to YOUR sales, and YOU will make commission on it, not her!! Per PC policy, if this show is submitted, listing you as the hostess as well as the Consultant, you will make commission, but ONLY on the guest orders, and not on anything that would normally be commissionable sales from the "host's" order; that is, anything ordered with her host discount. You also would not be able to get any bookings credit on future shows. That is why I asked you to think about whether you would want to submit this show under your best friend's name, or your mom's name, so you'd get full credit.
Does that help any?

If you want to pm me your phone number, I'll be very happy to call you and walk you through it, if you need any further help.

Best of luck to you! You've joined a fantastic company!!

Paula

Becky, I think you need to talk your recruiter, and/or director. They can walk you through this easier. I live in Pottstown if you need any help, I will be around on Sunday if you want me to walk you through.
Congratulations, this is all very easy, it's just all very new to you.
Linda
[email protected]

1. How do I submit orders for my outside orders?

You can submit your outside orders by either entering them online through your consultant portal or by filling out a paper order form and mailing it in. Make sure to include all necessary information and payment with your orders.

2. Can I submit orders paid by credit card?

Yes, you can submit orders paid by credit card. Simply enter the credit card information when submitting your order online or include the credit card information on the paper order form.

3. Do I need to mail in checks for my orders?

If you are submitting your orders online, you do not need to mail in any checks. However, if you are submitting a paper order form, you will need to include a check for payment.

4. I am new to hosting and received my kit today, what do I do next?

Congratulations on hosting your first show! Take some time to familiarize yourself with the contents of your kit and review the hosting tips provided. You can also reach out to your consultant for any additional guidance.

5. Will I receive credit for hosting if I did not technically host the show?

Unfortunately, you will not receive credit for hosting the show if you did not technically host it. However, you can still earn rewards and incentives through your outside orders, so make sure to submit them to take advantage of these benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
veden
  • dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefCKHall