• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to submit orders the old fashion way??

letscook04

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2005
My computer is acting up and I need to submit 2 shows. I have no way of getting these orders into PP. I email customer service to see if I could install PP on another computer so I can get these orders out, or send my orders the old fashion way? If I have to send in my orders the old fashion way, I have NO clue about doing this!! LOL
Has anyone ever had this happened to them? Thanks!

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I have set up PP on my mother's computer when mine went down and submitted the shows that way. Then my hubby went and saved the show files and transfered them back to our computer when it was back up...that way I still had all of my shows on my PP.

letscook04

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2005
soonerchef said:
I have set up PP on my mother's computer when mine went down and submitted the shows that way. Then my hubby went and saved the show files and transfered them back to our computer when it was back up...that way I still had all of my shows on my PP.

Thank you so much!!! I was going to do the same thing, put PP on my mother's computer. She has an older computer with floppy disk drive and I CD drive. This should be very interesting to do.... I am so lost with out my computer! :)

letscook04

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2005
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Only 1 CD-ROM drive is an old computer???

I must really be on the trailing edge of technology.

I wondering when you were going to respond LOL :D

letscook04

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2005
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Only 1 CD-ROM drive is an old computer???

I must really be on the trailing edge of technology.

I was saying that my mom has a floppy disk drive and I have a CD drive on my computer! :eek: I was in a rush typing.

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
letscook04 said:
I was saying that my mom has a floppy disk drive and I have a CD drive on my computer! :eek: I was in a rush typing.
Did it work? I still make a monthly backup on floppies. My daily backup is on a jump drive.

CarlyK

Feb 23, 2006
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Did it work? I still make a monthly backup on floppies. My daily backup is on a jump drive.
I wish I had a floppy drive! :p Instead of paying the extra $75 (it was a few years ago) to get one, I opted not to get one.

letscook04

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2005
The_Kitchen_Guy said:

I have not tried it yet. I am closing out those shows on Friday.
I guess that I got spoiled with DSL and she has dial-up. :p yuck!!!
I've been sneaking on my comptuer at work :D I am so lost with out my computer. I will let you know.

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Do not waste the money

CarlyK - spend the $35 or so and get a jump drive. They are totally awsome. They are fast and you can carry it around in your pocket! I carry mine back and forth from my regular job as I have a copy of PP on my work computer. (Yes, my boss knows about it!) So I use the jump drive to carry the files back and forth. this way, I never loose a single step or order!

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
1224 is right. (Can I call you 12 for short? :D) If you're careful about shopping for a jump drive, you can find one online with rebates. I bought one not too long ago at a discounted price that was less than the rebate - they actually paid me to buy it! Okay, it was a small one, but you don't really need much.