• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question for Web Site Orders!! Help

In summary, to place an order on the website, simply browse products and add them to your cart. You can track your order by logging into your account and viewing your order history, and you can also receive a tracking number via email. Payment options include major credit cards, PayPal, and Pampered Chef gift cards. If you need to make changes to your order, contact customer service as soon as possible. Delivery times for orders are typically 3-5 business days.
D_Patel
Me again ! Ok i just got my web site 3 days ago. It has only taken me a year to break down and get one ! LOL ! I highly recomend getting one by the way!

So i got my first order from a show yesterday $60.00 order ! Whoo Hoo !!
I submitted the show with the order last night, but now i cant remove the show from my calender. It says has web orders can not be removed??
I reviewed and printed out the order. What have i not done right??

Any of you on the fence about a web site go for it ! If i didnt have the web site i would not have gotten that order it was from a relative out of state who would not have ordered if i hadnt set this up.

Thank you All in advance !! :)

Danielle:

You haven't done anything wrong...for some reason those shows can't be deleted. Once the close date has passed, however, it enters the "closed show" list and no one can access to add new orders, so it shouldn't cause any problems.

HTH!

Mary

Congratulations on getting your website up and running! It's always a big step to finally take the plunge and get one. And it's even better that you've already received your first order from it.As for your issue with removing the show from your calendar, it's possible that the website platform you're using has a feature that automatically keeps track of all orders and shows, even if they've already been completed. I would suggest reaching out to the customer support for your website provider and asking them for assistance in removing the show from your calendar. They should be able to help you figure out what steps you may have missed.And I completely agree with your recommendation to others to get a website. It's a great way to expand your reach and make it easier for people to order from you, even if they're not local. Keep up the good work!

1. How do I place an order on the website?

To place an order on our website, simply browse our products and add items to your cart. Once you are ready to checkout, click on the cart icon and follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I track my order on the website?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your account and viewing your order history. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped.

3. What payment options are available for website orders?

We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, and Pampered Chef gift cards as forms of payment for website orders.

4. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that once an order has been processed, we are unable to make changes.

5. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

Orders typically take 3-5 business days to process and ship. Delivery times may vary depending on your location and chosen shipping method.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Flamingo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Mark Kilby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
baychef
  • cochef