• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question for Anyone in Wave 3 Last Year

In summary, Wave 3 Last Year in Pampered Chef refers to the third phase of the previous year's product line, which includes popular and best-selling products. These products can still be purchased while supplies last, and may also be available during promotions or special sales. A list of products can be found on the website or through a consultant, but some products may be sold out. These products are typically discounted and can also earn host rewards when hosting a Pampered Chef party or event.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I was in wave 2 last year and before our last day they were running out of suprise boxes. I'm just wondering if they restocked before wave 3.

Usually, HO sets aside a certain number for each wave, so that everyone has an equal chance at them.

Yeah! What Ann said! LOL! They do reserve a certain amount for every wave! They do not dip into the future waves reserves! Because that just would not be right! LOL! Same thing with Merrill, they have the same amounts set aside for every wave! ;)

1. What is Wave 3 Last Year in Pampered Chef?

Wave 3 Last Year refers to the third phase of the previous year's product line for Pampered Chef. It includes some of our best-selling and most popular products from the previous year.

2. Can I still purchase Wave 3 Last Year products?

Yes, you can still purchase Wave 3 Last Year products while supplies last. These products may also be available during certain promotions or special sales.

3. How do I know which products are included in Wave 3 Last Year?

You can find a list of all the products included in Wave 3 Last Year on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. Keep in mind that some products may already be sold out.

4. Are Wave 3 Last Year products discounted?

Yes, Wave 3 Last Year products are typically discounted from their original price. This is a great opportunity to get high-quality Pampered Chef products at a lower cost.

5. Can I earn host rewards on Wave 3 Last Year products?

Yes, you can earn host rewards on Wave 3 Last Year products when hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. Your consultant can provide more information on how to earn rewards and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • dkitten13
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies