• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Special Edition Consultant Nnews

This is the first year that they have done this Becky or is it something that has been done in the past?
brittanymcginnis said:
It says on the website that it won't be posted till August 1st....bummer!

Oh wow, that is a bummer but we will get them in our changeover kits!

I called today and talked to somone at ho and asked her because I need to know the August specials and wanted to take the flier to my show tomorrow night and she said we would be getting an email sometime today about it.

<h2>1. Can I still access the Special Edition Consultant News from last year?</h2><p>Yes, someone scanned and emailed it after Wave 1 last year. You can also request a copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.</p><h2>2. Will someone be sharing pictures of the Special Edition Consultant News this year?</h2><p>It is possible that someone may share pictures, but it is not guaranteed. The best way to see the news is to attend a Wave event or request a copy from your consultant.</p><h2>3. Is there a lot of demand for the Special Edition Consultant News?</h2><p>Yes, there is a lot of interest in the news as it contains important updates and information for consultants. Many consultants are eager to see the news and plan for the upcoming year.</p><h2>4. Can I access the Special Edition Consultant News online?</h2><p>No, the news is not available online. It is only distributed through Wave events and through consultants.</p><h2>5. When will the Special Edition Consultant News be available?</h2><p>The news is typically released at Wave events, which occur throughout the year. You can also request a copy from your consultant at any time.</p>

Related to Special Edition Consultant Nnews

1. Can I still access the Special Edition Consultant News from last year?

Yes, someone scanned and emailed it after Wave 1 last year. You can also request a copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Will someone be sharing pictures of the Special Edition Consultant News this year?

It is possible that someone may share pictures, but it is not guaranteed. The best way to see the news is to attend a Wave event or request a copy from your consultant.

3. Is there a lot of demand for the Special Edition Consultant News?

Yes, there is a lot of interest in the news as it contains important updates and information for consultants. Many consultants are eager to see the news and plan for the upcoming year.

4. Can I access the Special Edition Consultant News online?

No, the news is not available online. It is only distributed through Wave events and through consultants.

5. When will the Special Edition Consultant News be available?

The news is typically released at Wave events, which occur throughout the year. You can also request a copy from your consultant at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views