• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Special Edition Consultant Nnews

This is the first year that they have done this Becky or is it something that has been done in the past?
jrstephens
Last year someone scanned and emailed it after Wave 1. I was just wondering if anyone was going to do that this year. I know there are A LOT of use that are dying to see pics!

Off to bed now......:indif:

It'll be online either the last day of Wave 3 or the Monday immediately following.

chefann said:
It'll be online either the last day of Wave 3 or the Monday immediately following.

I remember that, I just know that someone sent it to me early last year.

Well, all of us from Wave 1 were sworn to secrecy by Doris, and personally, in honor of those in the latter waves, it's only right to wait until the end of Wave 3. I'd be ticked if I was in Wave 3, had paid for it and was patiently waiting to go to the news and then found out ahead of time. Just my HO. But, I WILL tell you that everyone will be thrilled with what they find out!!

Please add me to the list too. I was not able to attend this year due to a family obligation. Thank you!!!
[email protected]

I'd also love to be added to that list........

[email protected]

Lisa

Not able to go due to hubby not getting vacation

Question, can the people who went to wave one advertise any promotions to their customers, etc. ASAP, or do they have to wait until everyone gets back to do so?

Can someone send me some of the info from NC? I was not able to attend and am anxious to find out what is new and being discontinued. My email address is
[email protected]

c00p said:
Well, all of us from Wave 1 were sworn to secrecy by Doris, and personally, in honor of those in the latter waves, it's only right to wait until the end of Wave 3. I'd be ticked if I was in Wave 3, had paid for it and was patiently waiting to go to the news and then found out ahead of time. Just my HO. But, I WILL tell you that everyone will be thrilled with what they find out!!

EXACTLY!! I am amen-ing everyone saying things like this. For those that go, we are investing money into our biz's to find these things out, we make promises not to tell; so these spoilers shouldn't happen.
You all just really need to be patient!

linojackie said:
Question, can the people who went to wave one advertise any promotions to their customers, etc. ASAP, or do they have to wait until everyone gets back to do so?

Yes - you can talk to your customers about it!

There are certain promotions with end dates according to when you attended conference, so to me, that if inferring that we can contact our customers with info!

I think that's a tricky one b/c if a consultant talked to a customer about conf. info & that customer knew of another consultant & asked them about it, they may not know. I'd be ticked if a customer of mine asked me about something from conference & I didn't know about it yet.

I think everyone needs to keep it to yourself, until saturday. It is just not fair for all of you to be getting early nfo.

pclinskie said:
I think everyone needs to keep it to yourself, until saturday. It is just not fair for all of you to be getting early nfo.

But - like I said in an earlier post - There is a dated promotion that is based on when you attended conference (it's only for conference attendees). SO - PC is EXPECTING us to share with our customers as soon as we get home from conference, and not wait for the other waves to finish up. If those who attended wave 1 waited - we would miss out!

they tell you to bring stamps for mini-catalogs

It this the first year that they have done this Becky or is it new?

rennea said:
It this the first year that they have done this Becky or is it new?
The special promo? It's the first year I remember it being dated according to conference time.

But the stamps - that is something they've always done. Plus, in the years I couldn't go, my director always called me with all of the news...she never waited til she got home to share with me! Then, she would have me email the rest of the cluster!

We just aren't supposed to tell anything on loops or places like CS so as not to spoil it for the other waves, or other directors who want to be the first to share with their clusters, that's all. Some people take it to the extreme though.

Of course, I don't think they realize we have all of you Canadian buddies here on CS with us though!:eek:

I have been with PC for 7 years and they have always said to bring stamps for mailing stuff from conference.

ChefBeckyD said:
The special promo? It's the first year I remember it being dated according to conference time.

But the stamps - that is something they've always done. Plus, in the years I couldn't go, my director always called me with all of the news...she never waited til she got home to share with me! Then, she would have me email the rest of the cluster!

We just aren't supposed to tell anything on loops or places like CS so as not to spoil it for the other waves, or other directors who want to be the first to share with their clusters, that's all. Some people take it to the extreme though.

Of course, I don't think they realize we have all of you Canadian buddies here on CS with us though!:eek:

I don't think they do :)

rennea said:
I don't think they do :)

So will we ruin everything for you if we start talking about NC on Saturday?

pampered.chris said:
So will we ruin everything for you if we start talking about NC on Saturday?

Somethings are different but most of the new stuff in the catty is the same. You guys always have one or two things we don't. We sometimes have different recruiting incentives and vise versa.

I'm not getting my knickers in a knot about it, if I didn't want to know I just wouldn't log on here.

I am not going to the Canadian conference this year and was happy to receive information from here cause this IS my cluster. My "director" lives 7 hours away from me and there isn't another one in my area. I NEVER hear anything from my "director".

I would like to be added to the list of people getting a copy of the Special Edition Consultant News [email protected].
Thank you
Melissa

I have a very busy next few days, so, I will not be sending anymore emails out. I pretty much took care of it through Wave 1, but Wave 3 will end Saturday and it will be talked about.

Luke's birthday is Saturday and out VBS starts too, so, I have to get a lot of things done in a short amount of time.

I will post my Discontinued Flyer as soon as I find out it is allowed.

Thanks for understanding!:D

The new fall/winter consultant news has the October host special - when do we find out what September's special is? Or is it in there and I've missed it?

it's in there.

I am quite PO'd. A sister Director and I had to leave Closing Session about 20 mins before it was over to get to the airport. Get this....They WOULD NOT give us the CN! Said theyer were instructed NOT to give them out until General Session had ended. Oh well, I'll get one in my CO box and it will be on line tomorrow, but that was not fair. I hated missing the last of GC, and that just made it worse!

Same thing happend to me. I told them my flight left at 2pm & they didn't care. They were all holding them in their arms but wouldn't give me one.

There were signs posted outside Arie Crowne before the final general session that the CN's wouldn't be given out until the session was over.

Caroline

chefcaroline said:
There were signs posted outside Arie Crowne before the final general session that the CN's wouldn't be given out until the session was over.

Caroline

Well, evidently with the masses of people enter the auditorium at the same time I must have missed that. I still don't think it was right.

Did anyone see what the other August specials were. I thought they would have had it in the consultant news. My August hosts want to know their other 2 options.

on Monday it will be on consultant corner it was an over site...

I am desperate for a scanned copy of at least the promotions pages of the CN since I have my cluster meeting today and had to leave conference early to catch my flight! Can anybody help???

I'll post the partial one that I haveI don't know if you saw this already or not?

Attachments

• Ooctober Host Special.doc
    289.5 KB · Views: 492
  • Fall - Winter CN.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 619
allisonserna said:
I'll post the partial one that I have

I don't know if you saw this already or not?

Thank You. Thank You. Thank You!!!!

jenniferm said:
Did anyone see what the other August specials were. I thought they would have had it in the consultant news. My August hosts want to know their other 2 options.
It was mentioned in this week's Newswire that the new flyer would be online on 7/21.I have a theory as to what they'll be, but don't want to post in case I'm wrong.

chefann said:
It was mentioned in this week's Newswire that the new flyer would be online on 7/21.

I have a theory as to what they'll be, but don't want to post in case I'm wrong.

I think I have a good idea what they might be also. I just wish they would have given it to us in CN at conference.

dang! You all are impatient! It'll be posted tomorrow. :p

It is amazing how we all can't wait for the new one. I am excited about it as well I am sure with all chit chat on here there must be some good things in it

I thought I remember jean jonas saying that the CN wouldn't be posted until Aug 1st to give directors time to share with their teams. Does anybody else remember that?

It's pretty sad that I have to read the consultant news from Chef Success. I can't believe Pampered Chef hasn't posted it yet. What the heck are they waiting for??? Thanks for posting allison.

It says on the website that it won't be posted till August 1st....bummer!

<h2>1. Can I still access the Special Edition Consultant News from last year?</h2><p>Yes, someone scanned and emailed it after Wave 1 last year. You can also request a copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.</p><h2>2. Will someone be sharing pictures of the Special Edition Consultant News this year?</h2><p>It is possible that someone may share pictures, but it is not guaranteed. The best way to see the news is to attend a Wave event or request a copy from your consultant.</p><h2>3. Is there a lot of demand for the Special Edition Consultant News?</h2><p>Yes, there is a lot of interest in the news as it contains important updates and information for consultants. Many consultants are eager to see the news and plan for the upcoming year.</p><h2>4. Can I access the Special Edition Consultant News online?</h2><p>No, the news is not available online. It is only distributed through Wave events and through consultants.</p><h2>5. When will the Special Edition Consultant News be available?</h2><p>The news is typically released at Wave events, which occur throughout the year. You can also request a copy from your consultant at any time.</p>

Related to Special Edition Consultant Nnews

1. Can I still access the Special Edition Consultant News from last year?

Yes, someone scanned and emailed it after Wave 1 last year. You can also request a copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Will someone be sharing pictures of the Special Edition Consultant News this year?

It is possible that someone may share pictures, but it is not guaranteed. The best way to see the news is to attend a Wave event or request a copy from your consultant.

3. Is there a lot of demand for the Special Edition Consultant News?

Yes, there is a lot of interest in the news as it contains important updates and information for consultants. Many consultants are eager to see the news and plan for the upcoming year.

4. Can I access the Special Edition Consultant News online?

No, the news is not available online. It is only distributed through Wave events and through consultants.

5. When will the Special Edition Consultant News be available?

The news is typically released at Wave events, which occur throughout the year. You can also request a copy from your consultant at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views