• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About the Ultra-Confusing Itemized Order Forms...

In summary, the host should figure their total before adding in the pantry items and then add it to the product total. The host should also write their name at the top of the sale receipt.
Pampered Sofia
Okay, this may sound stupid, but for direct shipping do you include pantry items in the cost you figure the S&H on? I ask this because this terrible order form (which I will not be using for long, I've had many complaints) lists the pantry total after the S&H... Thanks!

Yes, pantry items are include in the product total too. Only add it up the product total, not S&H and tax, when figuring out how much to charge for direct shipping. Hope that helps! :)

You figure the pantry total and the tax on the pantry total and then move it over to the other side of the order form under shipping and handling. Then you add it in. You have already figured your product total, tax, and shipping, so if you add the pantry total you come out right. A lot of times I just add the pantry amount (before tax) to my top line product total, then do the tax and shipping. It should come out the same. The reason they do that is because some states charge different tax rates on food products. However, don't forget to add the pantry total (before tax) to the pre-tax product total to get the true amount of sales for your host. And, don't forget, if you are direct shipping the rate is on the back of the order form and you don't add the normal 3.50. As for the sales receipts, I use the write in ones, but a lot of times I print the ones off of the web because I go home, put it in the computer and print the receipts on PP paper.

Shawnna

I'm not sure I like the write-in sale receipts. There isn't a place to put the Host's name on there... this has always been helpful to me! So I just write it at the top once I get home.
Then I don't like that no one uses the Wish List, and I end up throwing them all away...what a waste! I have suggested to people that they take it home for their own reference later, as to the guarantee, since it isn't already on there since they have to write the products in themselves.

What have you all found with the wish list, and why isn't there a place for the host name?
Seemed like such a great idea... but...
Then the other order forms are confusing to me because the sections are so different than before. I have been with PC for almost 5 years, and was very familiar with the sections (ie cutting edge, baking basics, kitchen companion).
But I guess with time I'll get used to them.

Write-insI am not diggin the new forms either, but prefer the write-ins. My only complaint about them is there is no place for the hosts name. As for the wish list? I keep them and hand them out to my hosts to help them figure their order. Saves on photo copies.

Same for meI hand out the wish list, I saves me ALOT of time in answerign the "where is so in so on this list" . I also have recently converted to the following forms better results

Attachments

• octof.doc
    61 KB · Views: 315
I have found that most people don't even use the wish list on the write-in order form. They usually just get thrown away, and the ones I see often don't have a mark on them. I do like these form better, though, because they are not as akward and bulky as the other ones.

Julie Myers
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Denver, PA

1. What is an itemized order form and why is it confusing?

An itemized order form is a document used to record and organize the details of an order, such as the quantity, item description, and price of each product. It can be confusing because there are often many different products and options to choose from, and the form may be formatted in a way that is difficult to understand.

2. How do I fill out an itemized order form?

To fill out an itemized order form, you will need to carefully read each section and enter the requested information. This may include selecting the products you want to order, choosing the quantity, and indicating any special options or instructions. It is important to double check your entries before submitting the form.

3. Can I make changes to my itemized order form after I have submitted it?

It depends on the specific policies of the Pampered Chef consultant or company you are working with. Some may allow changes to be made up until a certain deadline, while others may not allow any changes once the form has been submitted. It is best to clarify this with your consultant before submitting your form.

4. How do I know if my order was successfully submitted?

After submitting your itemized order form, your consultant should provide you with a confirmation or receipt. You can also reach out to your consultant to confirm that your order was received. If you do not receive a confirmation or have any concerns, it is best to contact your consultant for assistance.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting my itemized order form?

The deadline for submitting your itemized order form may vary depending on the specific policies of the Pampered Chef consultant or company you are working with. It is important to clarify this with your consultant and make sure to submit your form before the designated deadline to ensure timely processing of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• archie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
archie
  • embethct1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
LisaKIsrael
  • Akiba