• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About the Pink Bowl Trio

In summary, the Pink Bowl Trio includes three bowls of different sizes. The small bowl can hold 2 cups and measures 6" in diameter and 2.5" in height, the medium bowl can hold 4 cups and measures 7.5" in diameter and 3" in height, and the large bowl can hold 6 cups and measures 9" in diameter and 3.5" in height. All three bowls are microwave-safe, but should not be used for longer than 10 minutes or with certain types of food. They are also dishwasher-safe, but should be placed on the top rack. However, they are not oven-safe. Each bowl comes with a fitted lid that is also microwave-safe, but
jesusluvsu2005
I have a friend who is hosting a show for me in April but she is expressing interest in that trio bowl. I feel bad since she's doing the show in April so I can qualify. Is there a way to buy that bowl without hosting a show that month? I'd like one myself too actually. It looks so cute!
Thanks so much!
God bless,
Amanda

If she gets a booking for the month of May, she can get one at 60% off too when the "booker" closes their May show. It's part of the Booking Benefit.

Hi Amanda,I understand your dilemma. It's great that your friend is hosting a show for you, but it can be tough when you also want to purchase a product that is only available through hosting a show. Have you considered talking to your friend about possibly co-hosting the show with you? That way, you can both qualify for the trio bowl and get one for yourself as well. Alternatively, you can also reach out to your consultant and see if they can make an exception for you to purchase the bowl without hosting a show. Either way, I hope you are able to get your hands on that cute trio bowl! Best of luck and God bless.

Related to Question About the Pink Bowl Trio

1. What are the dimensions of each bowl in the Pink Bowl Trio?

The small bowl has a capacity of 2 cups and measures 6" in diameter and 2.5" in height. The medium bowl has a capacity of 4 cups and measures 7.5" in diameter and 3" in height. The large bowl has a capacity of 6 cups and measures 9" in diameter and 3.5" in height.

2. Are the Pink Bowl Trio bowls microwave-safe?

Yes, all three bowls in the Pink Bowl Trio are microwave-safe. However, do not use them in the microwave for longer than 10 minutes at a time and do not use them to cook or reheat oil or foods high in sugar or fat.

3. Can I put the Pink Bowl Trio bowls in the dishwasher?

Yes, all three bowls are dishwasher-safe. We recommend placing them on the top rack of the dishwasher for best results.

4. Are the Pink Bowl Trio bowls oven-safe?

No, these bowls are not oven-safe. They are made of stoneware and can crack or break if exposed to high heat.

5. Do the Pink Bowl Trio bowls come with lids?

Yes, each bowl in the Pink Bowl Trio comes with a fitted lid that is perfect for storing leftovers or transporting food. The lids are also microwave-safe, but should not be used in the oven or on the stovetop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDella
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefDella
  • pamperedtracy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Spollock11