• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a HWC Pink Bowl Trio?

In summary, the "forSale - Hwc Pink Bowl Trio" set includes three different sized bowls in a beautiful pink color, each with a matching lid for convenient storage. These bowls are microwave and dishwasher safe, made of durable stoneware material, and can be used for hot and cold foods. The lids are made of BPA-free plastic and are designed to fit snugly. However, these bowls are not suitable for baking and should not be used in the oven or broiler. They are intended for storing and serving food only.
jbondr
Gold Member
For Sale - HWC Pink Bowl Trio in original box. Never used except for a display. Asking $20.00 which includes shipping cost per USPS by cheapest method.

Is this sold yet? I may have someone who would like to buy it.

If Ann does not take it, I may also have someone interested.

If someone else really needs one, I'd sell mine for that too...I may not have the box, will have to look for it (I thought I kept it) but mine has just been sitting on my TV all this time.

It is still available. Ann you can PM me the details if you are still interested.

I have one for sale to. PM por email me!!! Mine is new but not in the box.

jrstephens said:
I have one for sale to. PM por email me!!! Mine is new but not in the box.

Still have mine if anyone is interested.

Related to Looking for a HWC Pink Bowl Trio?

What is included in the "forSale - Hwc Pink Bowl Trio" set?

The "forSale - Hwc Pink Bowl Trio" set includes three different sized bowls in a beautiful pink color. The set includes a small bowl with a 1 cup capacity, a medium bowl with a 2.5 cup capacity, and a large bowl with a 4 cup capacity. Each bowl comes with a matching lid for convenient storage.

Are the "forSale - Hwc Pink Bowl Trio" bowls microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "forSale - Hwc Pink Bowl Trio" bowls are microwave and dishwasher safe. They are made of durable stoneware material that can withstand high temperatures and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher.

Can the "forSale - Hwc Pink Bowl Trio" bowls be used for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the "forSale - Hwc Pink Bowl Trio" bowls can be used for both hot and cold foods. They are designed to be versatile and can safely hold both hot soups and cold salads.

What is the material of the "forSale - Hwc Pink Bowl Trio" lids?

The "forSale - Hwc Pink Bowl Trio" lids are made of BPA-free plastic material. They are designed to fit snugly on each bowl to keep food fresh and prevent spills.

Can the "forSale - Hwc Pink Bowl Trio" bowls be used for baking?

No, the "forSale - Hwc Pink Bowl Trio" bowls are not suitable for baking. They are not oven-safe and should not be used in the oven or broiler. They are intended for storing and serving food only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • lisaterwilliger
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
  • jbondr