• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Should You Leave Order Forms at the Bank for a Hosting Show? | Amanda

In summary, the recommended time to leave order forms at the bank for a hosting show is 1-2 weeks. It is not advised to leave them for longer than 2 weeks as this can lead to processing delays and potential lost orders. If an extension is needed, it is best to communicate with a consultant or customer service. Leaving order forms at multiple banks is allowed and may increase order numbers. If no orders are received, assistance can be sought from a consultant or customer service.
jesusluvsu2005
My mom dropped off some order forms and catalogs at her bank (both branches) on Tuesday or Wednesday. How long should she leave them there? I think Friday is too short but wonder if Monday is too long? What do you all think? It's for a show she's hosting. Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

AT LEAST one week if not more. There's a lot of PT people at banks. I know a gal who works just two days a week at a bank. You have to give them time to actually see the catalog.

Hi Amanda,It really depends on the policies of your mom's bank and how busy they are. If they have a designated area for community flyers and order forms, then she can probably leave them there for a week or so. If they don't have a designated area, she can always check back on Friday to see if they have been taken down or ask a bank employee for their recommendation. It's always better to be safe than sorry, so I would say Monday is a good time to pick them up if they haven't been taken down yet. Good luck with the show!Best,

1. How long should I leave order forms at the bank for a hosting show?

The recommended time to leave order forms at the bank for a hosting show is typically 1-2 weeks. This allows enough time for guests to review the products and place their orders, while also giving you enough time to collect and process the orders.

2. Can I leave order forms at the bank for a longer period of time?

It is not recommended to leave order forms at the bank for more than 2 weeks. This can lead to a delay in processing orders and potentially result in lost or forgotten orders.

3. What if I need to extend the time for leaving order forms at the bank?

If you need to extend the time for leaving order forms at the bank, it is best to communicate with your consultant or Pampered Chef customer service. They can provide guidance and make arrangements for an extended time period.

4. Can I leave order forms at multiple banks for a hosting show?

Yes, you can leave order forms at multiple banks for a hosting show. This can potentially increase the number of orders you receive and make it more convenient for guests to access the order forms.

5. What should I do if I have not received any orders after leaving order forms at the bank?

If you have not received any orders after leaving order forms at the bank, you can reach out to your consultant or Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They can help troubleshoot any potential issues and provide suggestions for increasing orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jesusluvsu2005
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • jesusluvsu2005