• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quaker Simple Harvest Granola Bar or Hot Cereal Packet

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 103 Posted By: dee16
Views: 5989 Replies: 48 http://www.startsampling.com/sm/100123/captureAddress.iphtml?item=100123&source=&p=More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

New Recruit........HELP!!Well I got a home office lead & she did sign but now she tells me that she just got her PC kit, tupperware & avon......WHAT :bugeye:............

I talked to her last night to try to figure out why she has signed w/all 3 companies.......has anyone had this happen before???? Although she did say that PC is much more organized than tupperware well duh!!!

I'm going to train her but I don't want to invest a bunch of time into her if she's not planning on staying.....

Any advice would be appreciated.

That is very interesting!! I've never heard of someone signing with multiple companies all at the same time. Have you asked her what her goals are in regards to each company? Hopefully she's not just a kitnapper. I wonder how in-depth she looked into each company. I think ours is the best of the three (well, obviously I'm a little biased!:blushing:) and maybe if she can see that once comparing the three, she'll focus more on PC. I posted this little worksheet a couple weeks ago. Maybe she can use it to see where she wants her biggest focus to be.

My biggest question would be what are her goals with PC? Then you can help her achieve those goals and maybe even more!

Attachments

• direct sales research page[1].doc
    83 KB · Views: 146
    83 KB · Views: 155
    83 KB · Views: 147
Also, be sure that she's clear that she doesn't want to be selling ALL at the same time (like offering tupperware at PC shows)...

Awesome sheet!!! I'm meeting w/her on Sunday to do a Vendor Blendor--she's just doing PC there.

Yes I know about the selling of both companies.....

Before I became a Director I sold PC & Silpada for a year but that was just to get the jewelry....once I promoted asta lavista Silpada :)

I meant selling Tupperware at a PC party and vice versa... :)I just had a friend/potential recruit go with Silpada.... :(

I know what you mean.....I'm hoping that I can train her better & stays with it.

Let's hope PC takes off faster than Tupperware so I'm going to train her well for this month & see how it goes I guess.....
just wondering what people are thinking when they do something like this!!

I think she's thinking that all will be good if she's just mildly successful at all three instead of putting her all into one. You'll do great with her and the others will just fall by the wayside... no one cares like PC consultants! Keep us posted!

totally agree with what Colleen said...maybe once she sees how well she can do with PC, she'll hang uup the other hats!

Related to Quaker Simple Harvest Granola Bar or Hot Cereal Packet

1. What are the ingredients in Quaker Simple Harvest Granola Bar or Hot Cereal?

The ingredients in Quaker Simple Harvest Granola Bar or Hot Cereal Packet Rating: 103 are whole grain rolled oats, whole grain rolled wheat, whole grain rolled barley, whole grain rolled rye, whole grain rolled triticale, and whole grain rolled spelt. It also contains dried cranberries, almonds, honey, and other natural flavors.

2. Is Quaker Simple Harvest Granola Bar or Hot Cereal suitable for vegans?

Yes, Quaker Simple Harvest Granola Bar or Hot Cereal is suitable for vegans as it does not contain any animal products or by-products.

3. Are there any allergens in Quaker Simple Harvest Granola Bar or Hot Cereal?

Quaker Simple Harvest Granola Bar or Hot Cereal may contain allergens such as wheat, almonds, and soy. It is important to check the label for a complete list of ingredients and allergens before consuming.

4. Can Quaker Simple Harvest Granola Bar or Hot Cereal be eaten as a meal replacement?

Quaker Simple Harvest Granola Bar or Hot Cereal is not intended to be a meal replacement. It is recommended to consume it as a snack or part of a balanced breakfast or meal.

5. How many calories are in a serving of Quaker Simple Harvest Granola Bar or Hot Cereal?

A serving of Quaker Simple Harvest Granola Bar or Hot Cereal contains approximately 190-200 calories, depending on the flavor. It is important to check the label for the exact calorie count and serving size.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
sharalam