• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Libman Wonderfiber Cloth **First 200 to Email**

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 3 Posted By: dee16
Views: 407 Replies: 3 [email protected]
The first 200 people to email their name and address to [email protected] will win a free sample of the Wonderfiber Cloth. This highly absorbent and durable microfiber cloth picks up spills, rinses clean, and dries quickly. It's reusable and machine washable. The environment will love it and so will your wallet.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Does anyone know what this is?I have a potential consultant whoDoes anyone know what this is?

I have a potential consultant who asked me about this and said that Partylite does it. I told her I didn't know what she meant and she tried to explain it to me but I still didn't get it!

Any ideas?

I believe it is how they split the commission on shows that they give to each other. They can actually enter the show with two consultants getting paid. So if you are unable to do a show and give it to someone else, you still make money on it. In the big ticket commission world it would be called a "split".

Related to Libman Wonderfiber Cloth **First 200 to Email**

1. What is the Wonderfiber Cloth made of?

The Wonderfiber Cloth is made of microfiber, which is a synthetic material that is highly absorbent and durable.

2. How does the Wonderfiber Cloth work?

The microfiber material of the Wonderfiber Cloth picks up spills and messes, making it easy to clean up messes quickly. It also dries quickly and can be reused, making it a convenient and environmentally friendly cleaning option.

3. Is the Wonderfiber Cloth machine washable?

Yes, the Wonderfiber Cloth is machine washable, making it easy to clean and reuse over and over again.

4. How can I get a free sample of the Wonderfiber Cloth?

You can get a free sample of the Wonderfiber Cloth by emailing your name and address to [email protected]. The first 200 people to email will receive a free sample.

5. Is the Wonderfiber Cloth a good choice for the environment?

Yes, the Wonderfiber Cloth is a great choice for the environment. It is reusable, reducing the need for disposable cleaning products, and it is made of synthetic materials that are more sustainable than traditional cleaning cloths.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkugler
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies