• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Putting Biz Cards in With Bills...

In summary, Sarah is an expert summarizer of content. She does not respond and reply to questions. She only provides a summary of the content.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I have been doing this on the very few bills I still mail (I am addicted to online bill pay, but dentist bills, medical bills, we still mail in)

I had a dentist appt today, and the secretary caught me on the way out and said she wanted to order a few things, said she had been saving my card that she rec'd with my payment but she couldn't find it! Lucky for her I carry some mini catty's with me, so I gave her one of those, and told her about the online catty show I'm running for anyone who wants to place some holiday orders but doesn't want to hold a show, etc.

And DH had the audacity to laugh at me when I told him I was putting biz cards in with his medical bills! He's learned not to question me since then (he also used to hate my catty tote b/c I "have so many nice bags, why carry that thing around?" until the day someone at CVS starting asking me about PC!)

It was a beautiful thing when I called him on the way home from the dentist's office and told him I made a sale from putting my biz card in with my last dentist's bill! ;)

:thumbup: How fantastic! I don't do any bills by mail anymore. Even medical bills I'll put into the bill pay system from the bank. Maybe I should change that...

I figure my dentist's office is VERY small and there is only one secretary, two dentists, and one hygenist, so if I sent them something like that it would get noticed and remembered if it was something they were interested in ;)

what a great idea!
Do you have the official PC business cards from Merrill? Or home made ones? I made some my first week before I knew about the other ones and now I'm disappointed in my homemade ones because they aren't nearly as professional IMO

Hi Sarah! I have the Merrill ones, I love them :). I don't know that I will re-order them YET (I'm almost out) or at least not as many b/c we moved when I still had some remaining and I've had hosts mail me stuff (last minute outside orders) to my old address despite me emailing them my new addy b/c my old one is on my biz card... and we are still renting... so....

I think I will probably just order the smallest qty next time around :)

Great idea!! I'm on it!!:thumbup:

1. How can putting business cards in with bills help my business?

Including your business card with bills can help increase brand recognition and awareness among potential customers. It also serves as a subtle reminder for customers to reach out to you for any future needs or referrals.

2. Is it appropriate to include business cards with bills?

Yes, it is a common and acceptable practice in the business world. It is a non-intrusive way to promote your business and can potentially lead to new customers.

3. Can I include more than one business card with each bill?

Yes, you can include multiple business cards with each bill. This can be helpful if you have different products or services to promote, or if you have multiple employees who can benefit from networking.

4. Should I include a personalized message with the business cards?

It is not necessary, but it can be a nice touch to include a brief handwritten note or thank you message along with the business cards. This adds a personal touch and shows that you value your customers.

5. How often should I include business cards with bills?

It is up to your discretion, but a good rule of thumb is to include business cards with every other bill. This way, you are not overwhelming your customers with too many cards, but still consistently promoting your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
3girls
  • gailz2