• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vista Print? ---Want to Get Referral Bucks Cards...

In summary, Vista Print is an online printing company that offers customizable products and a referral program where you can earn referral bucks cards for referring friends or colleagues. These cards can be used as store credit towards future purchases and there is no limit to how many you can earn. To redeem them, simply enter the unique code provided during checkout.
flemings99
Gold Member
What happened to visitaprint? I tried to go on and get some Free items & I can't find them. Has Office Mx taken over?

Here's what I was going to do. I recieved Referral Bucks biz cards from a consultant with another company. It's got bills on the front and says:

REFERRAL BUCKS

Refer A Friend

If your friend hosts a party,
you get $20 in FREE products!

If your friend becomes a consultant,
you get $50 in FREE prodcuts!

Company name by xxxxx
xxx-xxx-xxxx

Back side has:

REFER A FRIEND

Your Name____________________
Your Number__________________
Friends Name_________________
Friend's Number________________

consultant name xxx-xxx-xxxx e-mail
website

I thought these would be great to use with the new bags!

Huh? Vista still exists...

I just put in an order today, so I know it still exists...

I get emails from Vista Print almost daily. They still exist. :)

They still exist...I was just on their website today!

So how do I get to the great deals where you only pay the shipping? Am I on the wrong site?

What's your email? I'll forward you the email I got today.Email me at jenningsdeb at gmail dot com

Last edited:

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the referral bucks cards on Vista Print. It looks like Office Mx may have taken over, but I'm not entirely sure. Have you tried reaching out to their customer service for help? They may be able to point you in the right direction. In the meantime, have you considered creating your own referral bucks cards using our customizable templates? That way, you can add your own personal touch and make them unique to your business. Just a thought! Let me know if you need any help with that. Happy cooking!

Related to Vista Print? ---Want to Get Referral Bucks Cards...

1. What is Vista Print?

Vista Print is an online printing company that offers a variety of customizable products such as business cards, marketing materials, and promotional items.

2. How can I get referral bucks cards from Vista Print?

To get referral bucks cards from Vista Print, you can sign up for their referral program and refer friends or colleagues to use their services. You will earn referral bucks for each referral that makes a purchase.

3. What can I use referral bucks cards for?

Referral bucks cards can be used towards future purchases on Vista Print. They act as a form of store credit that you can apply to your order at checkout.

4. How do I redeem my referral bucks cards on Vista Print?

To redeem your referral bucks cards, simply enter the unique code provided on the card during the checkout process on Vista Print's website. The value of the card will be applied to your total order.

5. Is there a limit to how many referral bucks cards I can earn?

No, there is no limit to how many referral bucks cards you can earn through Vista Print's referral program. The more referrals you make, the more cards you can earn to use towards future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• soinlove808
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • Sheila