• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problem With Website Orders With Show

In summary, I've been noticing that whenever someone orders a show through my website using the direct shipping rate, the old direct shipping rate is used instead of the new one. This has happened to me every single time, and it's really starting to add up. I don't want to ask the customer to pitch in more money, because of Pampered Chef's mistakes, but I don't think it's really fair to them. I am currently emailing customer service about this, but they seem to think it has something to do with my computer. I don't see how my computer has anything to do with the shipping rate that comes up on someone else's computer screen.
pampered_usmc
I’ve been noticing that whenever someone places an order for a show through my website using the direct shipping rate that they are changed the old direct shipping rate and not the new one. This has happened to me every single time someone uses the direct shipping rate which is basically all the time since that’s the only way we’re allowed to have the products shipped to our customers here. I'm paying the difference out of my own pocket because it’s only a few cents but it’s really starting to add up now. I don’t want to ask the customer to pitch in more money because of Pampered Chef’s mistakes. I don’t think it’s really fair to them. I am currently emailing customer service about this but they, for some odd reason, think it has something to do with my computer. I don’t see how my computer has anything to do with the shipping rate that comes up on someone else’s computer screen. :confused: I'm not an expert or anything but I'm pretty sure this is on Pampered Chef’s end. I'm sure they’ll get it straightened out sooner or later (hopefully sooner) but I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem.

Did you update your with the new PC software or do a download at the beginning of March when the s/h increased?

I would think it would have to do with PC since they are ordering off your website. I know you are putting it in your PP but the you obvios;y have the new shipping rates.

Yeah I have the new updated shipping rates on PP. That's how I found out they were being charged the wrong shipping. All of the orders I put into the PP from the website were always off a few cents.

Does it have anything to do with the tax on Shipping and Handling. Some statest don't have to charge tax on that? Just a suggestion.

Are these people living in a different place than the shows that they are ordering in? Maybe the tax rate is different. If an order is to be direct shipped the website will show the tax rate from where it is going and on your PP screen it will show the tax rate where the party is. You can change the tax on an order within a party. There's an icon that says "special tax" right on the order information screen.

Since we don't pay any tax, regardless of who, the difference is in your shipping in the website. I would agree that it is on PC's end. Because I have to place orders the same way you do. No tax and direct shipping for every customer regardless of whether or not they attended the show. I have noticed this with my orders too, but it is also happening with individual orders. So, in these instances, PC is paying for what they are not charging the customer--Just like we are paying the difference for orders that we have to enter into PP.
You are going to have to get someone in customer service that completely understands the issue. Lately, I have had to repeat myself several times to get the point across to the rep on the phone. It's very costly for me to call and explain something to several different people. We don't have the option of a toll free call. We also have to struggle with time zones to call PC in the middle of the night! Unfortunately, there isn't anything we can do about it. We have to abide by their rules and rates but no one understands exactly what we have to do to accomplish that!!

Let us know if you get someone to hear and understand you!! I hope it gets fixed soon!!

stephanieboyd said:
Since we don't pay any tax, regardless of who, the difference is in your shipping in the website. I would agree that it is on PC's end. Because I have to place orders the same way you do. No tax and direct shipping for every customer regardless of whether or not they attended the show. I have noticed this with my orders too, but it is also happening with individual orders. So, in these instances, PC is paying for what they are not charging the customer--Just like we are paying the difference for orders that we have to enter into PP.
You are going to have to get someone in customer service that completely understands the issue. Lately, I have had to repeat myself several times to get the point across to the rep on the phone. It's very costly for me to call and explain something to several different people. We don't have the option of a toll free call. We also have to struggle with time zones to call PC in the middle of the night! Unfortunately, there isn't anything we can do about it. We have to abide by their rules and rates but no one understands exactly what we have to do to accomplish that!!

Let us know if you get someone to hear and understand you!! I hope it gets fixed soon!!
Hmmm... At first I thought you were with the Germany PC company but I see now that you are military too. I didn't know you didn't have tax! Well at least you get something for your sacrifices!!

Have you tried to email tech or web support? That usually gets you a more correct answer. They won't put it in writing if they aren't very sure of the answer. Otherwise I would call and request to talk to a tech or web support manager. Tell them this is a recurring problem and that the calls are expensive for you. Do you have the callback option? (Where the call you back if the wait is too long?)

I wish you the best! And THANKS for sacrificing for us all back here at home!!

I was having the exact same problem. I called HO and talked to a website tech. person. He said that they are having problems with this happening on shows that were posted on the personal websites on or before the 16th of March. He said that they have corrected the problem and that any shows posted to the personal websites after this date should be showing the correct shipping, tax etc. Hope this helps.:)

Woooooohhooooooo!!! Great job Tracey!!!! I am thrilled to have this fixed before it causes huge problems!!!!

1. What should I do if I encounter an error while placing an order on the website during a show?

If you encounter an error while trying to place an order on our website during a show, please try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I still place an order if the website is down during a show?

Unfortunately, if our website is experiencing technical difficulties during a show, you may not be able to place an order online. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and suggest reaching out to your consultant for alternative ordering options.

3. Why am I unable to apply a discount code to my website order during a show?

Discount codes may not be applicable during shows as they are typically reserved for regular retail orders. If you have a discount code that you believe should be valid during a show, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. How can I make changes to an order I placed during a show on the website?

If you need to make changes to an order you placed during a show on our website, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you with making any necessary changes or cancellations.

5. What happens if I experience issues with my website order after the show has ended?

If you experience any issues with your website order after the show has ended, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to help resolve any problems or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Optimist78