• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problem Ordering June Host Special

In summary, the past host special is now available for purchase at HT96, HT95, HT94, or HT01, HT02. You need to search for the product number and click on the product number to organize by that column. The first 3 listed are designated "Past Host Special." The next 3 are "Host Special." The codes are HT96, HT95, HT94, HT01, HT02.
deanna_g
My director sent out an email that the hosts could now order any one collapsible bowl at 60% off instead of just the 2qt for a $500 show. But PPP is not letting me do it. I have updated it, but it says that guest sales must be $700 for the 8qt. Any suggestions? I've emailed my director and am waiting to hear back, but I thought if anyone else knew, that could help me in the mean time.

There are new codes for the past host special....it's been posted on here before but I don't remember the codes for the US. I'm here in Canada. You might want to try HT96, HT95 or HT94 OR HT01, HT02 or HT

It's something like that anyway hehehe

Good luck!

Oh, I got the past host new code. But it's my current host who I'm having a problem with. Can she not get the same benefit as a past host? That seems awful.....

No, actually it depends on her sales!!!

deanna_g said:
My director sent out an email that the hosts could now order any one collapsible bowl at 60% off instead of just the 2qt for a $500 show. But PPP is not letting me do it. I have updated it, but it says that guest sales must be $700 for the 8qt. Any suggestions? I've emailed my director and am waiting to hear back, but I thought if anyone else knew, that could help me in the mean time.

I think your director meant "past host" not current host. The current host can only order by the amount of sales which size.

Yeah, only the past host can order any bowl. My director also told my recruit that current hosts could order what they wanted, but they can not.

It is a very confusing host special. I don't remember one being so confusing. You really do need to keep up with updates from HO. It is so much easier when the special at 60%off is the same for both the past and current host. I wish the fine print wasn't so fine!

In P3 it's clearer. Just choose the search option for the item number and click on the product number to organize by that column. The first 3 listed are designated "Past Host Special." The next 3 are "Host Special."

I posted this on another thread but do log on to CC and click on July 2009 Let's Talk Promotions with Jane Miller. She talks about the new tiered level host specials work for hosts, past hosts and consultants.

1. What is the June host special and how can I order it?

The June host special is a limited-time offer for our valued hosts. This month's special is the Deluxe Air Fryer and Grill Pan Set, which includes a versatile air fryer and a grill pan for all your cooking needs. To order this special, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and select the June host special from the promotions section.

2. Can I still order the June host special if I don't have a host?

Unfortunately, the June host special is only available for those who are hosting a Pampered Chef party. However, you can still earn the special by hosting a virtual party with your friends and family. Contact your consultant for more information on how to host a party and earn this amazing deal.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement to qualify for the June host special?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement of $200 in guest sales to qualify for the June host special. This can be achieved through a combination of online orders and orders placed at your party. Your consultant can provide you with more information on how to meet this requirement.

4. Can I combine the June host special with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the June host special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion for our valued hosts and cannot be used in conjunction with other deals or discounts.

5. What happens if the June host special is out of stock?

In the rare event that the June host special becomes out of stock, your consultant will inform you and provide an alternative option or a rain check for the special. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will do our best to ensure you receive the special as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • liljen19
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mbrook73
  • Citchen Couture