• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problem Ordering June Host Special

deanna_g

Feb 16, 2009
My director sent out an email that the hosts could now order any one collapsible bowl at 60% off instead of just the 2qt for a $500 show. But PPP is not letting me do it. I have updated it, but it says that guest sales must be $700 for the 8qt. Any suggestions? I've emailed my director and am waiting to hear back, but I thought if anyone else knew, that could help me in the mean time.

Chef Gilles

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2008
There are new codes for the past host special....it's been posted on here before but I don't remember the codes for the US. I'm here in Canada. You might want to try HT96, HT95 or HT94 OR HT01, HT02 or HT

It's something like that anyway hehehe

Good luck!

deanna_g

Feb 16, 2009
Oh, I got the past host new code. But it's my current host who I'm having a problem with. Can she not get the same benefit as a past host? That seems awful.....

pamperedharriet

Legacy Member
Jul 21, 2005
My director sent out an email that the hosts could now order any one collapsible bowl at 60% off instead of just the 2qt for a $500 show. But PPP is not letting me do it. I have updated it, but it says that guest sales must be $700 for the 8qt. Any suggestions? I've emailed my director and am waiting to hear back, but I thought if anyone else knew, that could help me in the mean time.

I think your director meant "past host" not current host. The current host can only order by the amount of sales which size.

niclowther

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2009
Yeah, only the past host can order any bowl. My director also told my recruit that current hosts could order what they wanted, but they can not.

pamperedharriet

Legacy Member
Jul 21, 2005
It is a very confusing host special. I don't remember one being so confusing. You really do need to keep up with updates from HO. It is so much easier when the special at 60%off is the same for both the past and current host. I wish the fine print wasn't so fine!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
In P3 it's clearer. Just choose the search option for the item number and click on the product number to organize by that column. The first 3 listed are designated "Past Host Special." The next 3 are "Host Special."

pamperedharriet

Legacy Member
Jul 21, 2005
I posted this on another thread but do log on to CC and click on July 2009 Let's Talk Promotions with Jane Miller. She talks about the new tiered level host specials work for hosts, past hosts and consultants.