• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Printing Invitations for March Promo?

In summary, there are multiple design options available for the March Promo invitations, including both digital and physical options. To place an order, you can order through your consultant or directly through the Pampered Chef website. Personalization is also an option for the invitations. The delivery time for printed invitations may vary, and there are discounts available for bulk orders.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I'm doing a show for the MFP spring product promo. I wasn't going to use PC's invitation but then changed my mind. But I may go back to the one page after all of my own. HOwever, my issue is that when print PC's it prints the Print Form tab on it??? How do I get rid of that??? Thanks

HA! Posting at the same time!

I was just going to delete mine...but for some reason I couldn't see where to delete the post...hmmm...maybe I am just too tired!

Hi there! I'm glad to hear that you have decided to use Pampered Chef's invitation for your MFP spring product promo show. I understand your concern about the Print Form tab showing up when you print the invitations. To get rid of it, simply click on the Print Form tab and uncheck the box that says "Include form with invitation." This will remove the tab from the invitation when you print it. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Happy hosting!

1. What are the design options for the March Promo invitations?

There are multiple design options available for the March Promo invitations, including both digital and physical options. You can choose from pre-designed templates or customize your own design.

2. How do I place an order for the March Promo invitations?

To place an order for the March Promo invitations, you can either order through your consultant or directly through the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the design you want and follow the ordering instructions.

3. Can I add my own personal message to the March Promo invitations?

Yes, you can add a personalized message to the invitations. When customizing your design, there will be an option to add a message or personalization to the invitation.

4. How long does it take to receive the printed March Promo invitations?

The delivery time for the printed invitations may vary depending on your location and shipping method chosen. Typically, it takes 7-10 business days for standard shipping, and 3-5 business days for expedited shipping.

5. Are there any discounts available for bulk orders of the March Promo invitations?

Yes, there are discounts available for bulk orders of the March Promo invitations. Please contact your consultant or our customer service team for more information on bulk pricing and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
stefani2
Replies
Views
jkendall
  • BlueMoon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden