• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Potential for Huge Booking despite Unexpected Costs

In summary, Teresa attempted to book a show with her host, but was disappointed when she found out that only 23 people were invited. She received a corrected guest list today, and is looking forward to the show.
chefbritt
So, I've been having a really hard time finding bookings, and I only have one show on the books for the future. It's a week and a half away, and I had not been able to get a hold of the host once to get her guest list. I was starting to think she was going to cancel on me. Well, it turns out she had a death in the family and has been out of town, but she sent me her guest list today. 83 people!!! I have never even gotten a host to invite 40 people before, nevermind 83. I'm trying hard not to get too excited yet though, because a lot of them were out of state. Hopefully i'll get some orders off of me website though. This could be a potentially huge show! Only one downside, I offered to pay for postage, thinking it would be 6 or 7 bucks like most shows, but this ones going to cost me $20.00. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it turns out good, I could really use it right now!

See if you can get some email addresses from her and do some of them via e-vites.

Woo Hoo For You!!!!

That's great!! And I am with Lind a- send Evites as well!!!

I'd mail them & add a sticker that says bring a friend or order get a free gift.
Think about what you have to sell to recoup the $19.92 postage expense!!
Not much :)
Teresa

That's great!! It is well worth the postage to have that many invites. With that many invites you have huge potential for the show, bookings and recruit leads. Let us know how it turns out!

Are you doing reminder calls, too? I use postcalls.com (email me if you want special pricing) and this would be ideal for a huge guest list![email protected]

I would only send the postcards to those in town but definitely email invitations to everyone especially those who are out of town.

That is great!!!! I hope it is a great show for you!!!

Good luck! Get ready to change your high show total!! AND double points!

Good luck Brittany! I hope at least half show up and the other half gives outside orders!

Ugh... so I thought I'd updated you all on my situation.

I've been trying to get ahold of my host all week because I had questions about a few of the addresses. Well, I finally hear from her today ( I was going to mail them today) and she says: "Oh, I must have copy and pasted my whole address book in there, I only invited 23 people." Well, that would have been nice to know before I wasted my time and money writing out all 83 of them! I tried to suggest just sending them anyways, because as we say nobody's ever going to be offended by getting invited, but she didn't go for it. She's sending me a correct guest list today. Oh well, on the bright side, at least I hadn't stuck the stamps on them yet.

That really stinks! What a waste of time for you...Good job looking on the bright side though!:)

I am so happy you didn't attach the stamps yet! On the bright side you have enough postage for a few more shows!

Well, I hope that everything still works out anyway! :D Good Luck!

Related to Potential for Huge Booking despite Unexpected Costs

1. How can I still make a huge booking despite unexpected costs?

The key to making a huge booking despite unexpected costs is to focus on the value and benefits of our products. Our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware are designed to save you time, money, and effort in the long run. By emphasizing the long-term benefits, you can overcome any concerns about the initial cost.

2. Can I still earn commissions on bookings that involve unexpected costs?

Yes, you can still earn commissions on bookings that involve unexpected costs. Our commission structure is based on the total sales, so as long as the customer purchases our products, you will earn your commission.

3. How can I address customer concerns about unexpected costs during a booking?

When a customer expresses concerns about unexpected costs, it's important to acknowledge their concerns and then redirect the conversation to the value and benefits of our products. You can also offer to help them find more budget-friendly options or alternative payment plans.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts available to help customers with unexpected costs?

Yes, we often run promotions and discounts to help customers with unexpected costs. We recommend checking our website or reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest deals and offers.

5. How can I adjust my sales strategy to account for unexpected costs?

If you are experiencing a lot of customer concerns about unexpected costs, you may need to adjust your sales strategy. This could include focusing on lower-priced products, highlighting our payment plans, or offering more budget-friendly options. It's important to adapt and be flexible in your approach to meet the needs of your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• texasteacher
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
texasteacher
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies