• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Recipe Card Holder as an Incentive for Booking a Show in March!

In summary, the person thinks the incentive is cute, but does not think hosts will be clamoring to get it.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm trying to decide if I should offer an extra incentive for one more person to book a show for this beginning of March so I can earn the recipe card holder. The flyer doesn't say the value of it. And I'm not sure if I really care if I have it. I hardly ever have a recipe on a card--it's usually on a full piece of paper or a SB or other cookbook. But I wonder if I'll wish I had one to show potential hosts for May as an incentive for them to book and try for $550 shows. Anyone working to be sure to get it? Or if you get it, great, but you're not bending over backwards to get it? KWIM?

Personally it doesn't really matter if I earn that incentive - I don't really think hosts are going to be clamoring to get it (IMO) - I really want the HWC products for free and that's what I'm shooting for.

I got it but do not need it, won't use it and certainly will not be pushing it.

I want it just b/c I love getting the new stuff free and I want to use it as a picture holder.

I plan to use mine a a pic holder, maybe with something regarding Disney at my shows.You HAVE it? Meaning earned it already or actually HAVE it. It would be nice if they shipped it out right away as earned. Same with Pink stuff.

I can't wait to earn it! I have shows on March 7 & 8 so hopefully all is well....

I've already turned in one show, have 2 more shows this week, and 2 next week. I'm sure I'll earn it, and I'm thrilled!

I think it is stinkin' cute - and like Jules, I plan on using mine as a picture holder. :)

I was really wanted to get it because I'm all about the HWC months. But both of my shows backed out on me!

Related to Get a Recipe Card Holder as an Incentive for Booking a Show in March!

1. What is a recipe card holder?

A recipe card holder is a kitchen tool used to hold and display recipe cards while cooking. It typically has a stand or clip to hold the card in place, making it easy to read and follow the recipe while preparing food.

2. How do I use a recipe card holder?

To use a recipe card holder, simply insert the recipe card into the stand or clip and place it on your kitchen counter or workspace. This will keep the card upright and easily visible while you cook. Some recipe card holders also have additional features, such as a conversion chart or measurement equivalents, to make cooking even easier.

3. What types of recipe card holders are available?

There are several types of recipe card holders available, including stands, clips, and boxes. Stands are typically used for single recipe cards, while clips can hold multiple cards at once. Boxes are a great option for storing and organizing multiple recipe cards in one place.

4. Can I use a recipe card holder for digital recipes?

While recipe card holders are designed for physical recipe cards, some models may have features such as a tablet or phone stand for holding digital recipes. However, it's always best to check the product description or ask a consultant for more information before purchasing.

5. Are recipe card holders dishwasher safe?

It depends on the specific recipe card holder. Some models may be dishwasher safe, while others may need to be hand washed. It's important to check the product instructions for care and maintenance recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ember Lewis
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies