• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why use a recipe card for fundraising orders?

In summary, "Thought This Was a Good Idea" is a versatile and durable kitchen tool that was created to handle a variety of cooking tasks. It is dishwasher safe and features a sharp blade, comfortable handle, and non-slip base for easy and efficient use. It can be used on various types of food and comes with a limited lifetime warranty for customer satisfaction.
khergatt
Hi! I have had some people that didn't want to place a fundraiser order using a credit card due to the amount of people that would see the card

so . . .

I came up with a card (6 to a page) that has a recipe on one side and online ordering information on the other side! It has been a BIG hit! I print them up for the fundraiser and then people can just pass them out.

Attachments

• recipe cards.doc
    43 KB · Views: 573
Thanks Kristy. I may be working on a fundraiser later this month. This is a very simple way for people to get the word out. . .and put something of value into the hands of their "guests".

Great Idea! I never thought of that!

What an excellent idea!

Thank you Kristy for sharing those!! Love it!

fundraiser:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Good Thinking... I think you are on to something!!! Why didn't I think of that? At least you did!! Thanks!

Thanks!

I've used them for two fundraisers so far and everyone has really liked them! I am supposed to take them to my director's house this weekend so she can show them off at a meeting!!

Too Cool!

What font did you use on the second page? My laptop apparently doesn't have whatever it is, because the second page is not lining up right.

ETA scratch that... I switched the font on the second page to Times New Roman at 9.5 and it works.

Related to Why use a recipe card for fundraising orders?

1. What inspired the creation of "Thought This Was a Good Idea"?

"Thought This Was a Good Idea" was inspired by the need for a versatile and durable kitchen tool that could handle a variety of cooking tasks, from chopping and slicing vegetables to mixing dough and batter.

2. Is "Thought This Was a Good Idea" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Thought This Was a Good Idea" is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

3. How does "Thought This Was a Good Idea" make cooking easier?

"Thought This Was a Good Idea" features a sharp blade and comfortable handle, making it easy to chop, slice, and mix ingredients without hand fatigue. It also has a non-slip base for stability while in use.

4. Can "Thought This Was a Good Idea" be used on all types of food?

Yes, "Thought This Was a Good Idea" is designed to be versatile and can be used on a variety of foods, including fruits, vegetables, and even meats.

5. What is the warranty for "Thought This Was a Good Idea"?

"Thought This Was a Good Idea" comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If at any point you are unsatisfied with the product, you can contact our customer service for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• katiemoser
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
katiemoser
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dme.grant