• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New On-Line Credit Card Donation Site

In summary, the $25 registration fee for Credit Card Donations is to make sure that donations are made via your consultant's personal credit card number. This helps contribute to your Fundraising Numbers.
pampered1224
Silver Member
Has anyone checked this out? I was on CC to look up info regarding the cash donations - there is a form for that and yes, even though it appears absolutely no where in any documentation, we get credit for that! If I had known that last year, I gave over $2100 to a host to send in under her name because I had no idea we got credit for that!!!!!!
And I noticed this new thing about Credit Card Donations.
There is a $25 registration fee to get it started but I guess then donations are made in via your consutlant number and yes, it counts toward your fundrasing numbers!!!
I just got to get home to do it. No credit card to register yet.
The thing I wanted to know, as I looked at the web address in the address line and OMG! No one will ever want to type tyhat whole thing in so I hope once registered, there is an easier way for them to get out there!
So let me know, I know there are at least 4 people out there!

Wait .. what is this? This might be what I have been looking for. I have a group of ladies who wish to make a cash donation to Help Whip Cancer (no show, no purchases, just cash) .. is this where I would 'make their donation'? And if I'm reading what you wrote John, we get credit for it as well?

I need more info too, please.
Thanks!

Just go to CC, Promoting your Business, Charitable Giving, HWC and you'll see it.

There are sites like Tiny URL that will make a shorter web address for you to share.

SO COOL! Thanks Ann!

Thanks for the heads up!

Here's a question. If I create a Tiny URL, am I against P&P to post it on my FB profile? According to the sign up page, anyone can sign up to be a team, even if they're not a consultant.

Ann, I noticed you set one up. Do you get to customize what it says when people click on the link? On the general page that we as consultants first go to, it talks about the pink products and the $1 contribution, etc--but the link that others click on, it doesn't mention those, just the mention of Pampered Chef donating to ACS?

Amanda, I just signed up, and yes, there is a link to edit (although I'm haven't been too successful yet, but I'm also at work).

John - There is a spot on the right in your Participant Center, under the Update Goal button where you can update your personal URL.

ETA, ok so I can't figure out how to edit the text, but if you click on the "Personal Fundraisers" link at the top of the page, you'll get to that page with the info about the products, and the list of the top participants.

Last edited:
Amanda, there's a link to "my participant center" there, where the ACS probably has something set up so that you can edit the text.Noora, I posted the link on FB. I figure it's a link to an ACS page, not my PWS. And while the page talks about PC, it doesn't say that I'm a consultant.

Holy Smokes! I did a combo Host Your Own Cooking Show (did not get the call :() and Help Whip Cancer Show today at my office during lunch. One of my co-workers asked if she could donate to ACS and not buy anything. I said sure, I will send you the link to donate on line (Thanks Chef Success Folks for reminding me about this yesterday!!). She donated $100 - wahoo! What a fabulous surprise. Now I am inspired to get more donations and sales.​

So, does the initial $25 cost count towards the donations? If not, what is it for???

It does count toward the donations. I think it's so they don't get people who aren't serious signing up for the site. Bandwidth isn't free.I left the goal on mine at $1000, and it shows that I'm at 3%, which is the $25.

I set mine up today and just sent out over 2000 emails from my contacts over the years. A family friend died yesterday from breast cancer, and I felt like I needed to do anything I could to help beat this horrible disease! I also have 4 shows this month, 2 of the hosts are breast cancer survivors.

Of course, I've gotten snotty responses already (delete me, who are you, etc.) - even though I mentioned my friend died yesterday! :(

I don't care, for all of those crabby people, there are plenty who will donate and help, so I'm going for at least $1000. If we all raised $1000, just think how much we'd be helping!!!

Ok, I set up my page. Now, where do I send people to to donate? I want to put it in my newsletter. Can I do that?
TIA,
Jane :)

1. What is the "New On-Line Credit Card Donation Site"?

The "New On-Line Credit Card Donation Site" is a new feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to make online donations using their credit card. This site is specifically designed for those who wish to support charitable causes while also purchasing Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I access the "New On-Line Credit Card Donation Site"?

You can access the "New On-Line Credit Card Donation Site" by clicking on the donation link provided on the Pampered Chef website. This will direct you to a secure page where you can make your donation using your credit card.

3. Can I choose which charity or organization my donation goes to?

Yes, you can choose which charity or organization you would like your donation to support. The "New On-Line Credit Card Donation Site" offers a list of approved charities and organizations for you to select from. If you do not see your preferred charity listed, you can contact us to request adding it to our list.

4. Is my personal and credit card information secure on the "New On-Line Credit Card Donation Site"?

Yes, the "New On-Line Credit Card Donation Site" is a secure platform that uses encryption to protect your personal and credit card information. Your information will only be used for the purpose of making the donation, and will not be shared with any third parties.

5. How will I know if my donation was successfully processed?

Once you have completed the donation process on the "New On-Line Credit Card Donation Site", you will receive a confirmation email with a receipt for your donation. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • tys1031
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • chef131doreen