• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Ask a Potential Host to Book?

In summary, sending a mass email asking people to host a Cooking or Catalog show in one of the two months may be a good idea, but follow up with a phone call to ensure a better response.
pampered2007
I have been trying to think of ways to generate some additional bookings for the remainder of November and all of December. I have an idea of sending a personal email to each individual on my email mailing list asking them if they would like to host a Cooking or Catalog show in one of the two months. What do you think: good idea OR bad idea? I'm not quite sure what to say though. I don't want to come across pushy, desperate, etc. Should I offer some sort of extra incentive if they book; like a Season's Best?

I am interested in hearing what everyone thinks. Comments or suggestions please! Thank you :)

I wouldn't go to all that work unless you are planning to follow up with a phone call.What has worked for me is to send out a mass email letting people know that I'm offering whatever incentive to book. Then I go through and call everyone.

I have sent out mass emails in the past and had no luck with it. So I thought if I sent them individually, it would seem more personal with more of a chance of a response. But again, I'm not sure how to go about wording the email.

Any other comments or suggestions???

I think the phone is the best way to go about it...e-mail just does not get a good response...by most people! I've had more luck with a phone call over an e-mail, that's for sure!

You can send them information regarding the specials but really a follow up call is the way to go. I have sent emails but if I don't call I get nothing.

its easier to ignore an email then to ignore your voice!

Humble Beginnings said:
You can send them information regarding the specials but really a follow up call is the way to go. I have sent emails but if I don't call I get nothing.

Exactly! I send out monthly emails about specials to over 200 clients. Unless I follow up with a phone call, I don't usually get a response. Call everyone you know and focus on 2 things. 1. Inexpensive gift ideas your clients could order and 2. Things they made need for entertaining for the holidays.

1. How do I approach someone about hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The best way to approach someone about hosting a Pampered Chef party is to have a personal conversation with them. You can mention that you are a Pampered Chef consultant and would love to host a party for them. Be genuine and share your excitement about the products and the benefits of hosting a party.

2. How can I convince someone to host a party if they seem hesitant?

If someone seems hesitant about hosting a party, it's important to address their concerns and offer solutions. You can offer to help them with the planning and preparation, or suggest a theme for the party. You can also mention the host rewards and benefits, such as free products and discounts, that they can earn by hosting a party.

3. What should I say to someone who has never hosted a Pampered Chef party before?

If someone has never hosted a Pampered Chef party before, it's important to explain the process and benefits to them. You can mention that it's a fun and easy way to get together with friends and family, and that they can earn free products and discounts as a host. You can also offer to help them with the planning and preparation to make the experience stress-free.

4. How can I make someone feel comfortable saying no to hosting a party?

If someone is not interested in hosting a party, it's important to respect their decision and not pressure them. You can thank them for considering it and let them know that they can always host a party in the future if they change their mind. You can also offer them the option to attend a party as a guest to experience the products and benefits of hosting first-hand.

5. What are some creative ways to ask someone to host a party?

There are many creative ways to ask someone to host a Pampered Chef party. You can send them a personalized invitation, create a social media event and invite them, or even host a mini cooking demonstration for them to showcase the products and the party experience. You can also offer to co-host a party with them to make it a fun and collaborative event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • texasteacher
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies